PDA

View Full Version : some people....

JParisi48
02-02-2009, 04:49 PM
whats wrong with these people.....thats horrible

http://news.aol.com/article/people-ignore-dying-man-on-street/325776 :ermm:

walrusfarm
02-02-2009, 04:53 PM
It's just the general attitude of many people these days. Way too many people have the " hooray for me and f*** you" mentality.
Sad but true

extremeblastr
02-02-2009, 05:27 PM
without having a real description of the situation i'm gonna put it you like this. your walkin down the sidewalk and you see a homeless person passed out, are you gonna assume hes drunk or high and keep moving or are you gonna smack him on the shoulder and ask if hes ok?

JParisi48
02-02-2009, 05:30 PM
like 15 people watched him get knocked out...i would say something about it if i saw it happen, i wouldnt just let the poor guy lay there unconsious....

extremeblastr
02-02-2009, 05:44 PM
after watching the video, if i saw that happen i would call someone, but at the same time i don't live in a neighborhood where that happens every day...i think after a while i would stop caring about the stupid people fighting every day to.

rollie
02-02-2009, 06:06 PM
i would deff call someone but i would not touch him, thats a lawsuit waiting to happen

ridered11
02-02-2009, 07:22 PM
being from the DC area and very accustomed to city life, people passed out laying on the sidewalk is quite common to say the least. So many dirt balls with nothing better to do than get high and beg. Stuff like that is everyday life that people choose to ignore. Its horrible in this situation, but it happens constantly.

I hate the city...

csr250r
02-02-2009, 07:29 PM
If the people saw it happen i think that they should call 911 or check if he was ok, but if im walking down the street and i see a bum passed out in front of a store, i probably wouldnt stop. Who knows it could be an act or something. Alot of these guys would do anything to get high and that includes mugging people.

CHAR250R
02-03-2009, 07:34 AM
Things like that don't happen where I live. If I saw something like that happen in a rough neighborhood, I'd keep my mouth shut. You may end up on the sidewalk next to the dead man. Different neighborhoods and people who live there have different rules that may not be to your liking. I try to mind my own business.