PDA

View Full Version : Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

TC17
12-22-2002, 12:22 AM
who all saw it? wasn't it great? i think that was definitely one of the best movies i have ever seen and reccomend to to everyone and anyone. it is a must see movie. i loved it. i can't wait to see the third one!

Juggalo
12-22-2002, 12:30 AM
i just have to ask- does it really have the preview for the dumb and dumber prequel with it?

mysticfalcon
12-22-2002, 02:33 AM
I dont think the director read the same book that i did. I was realy disapointed with what they did with the story that tolkien wrote. Dont get me wrong its a good flic but if youve read the book expect to be severly disapointed.

Guy400
12-22-2002, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by Juggalo
i just have to ask- does it really have the preview for the dumb and dumber prequel with it? Juggs, yes it does. However, the voices of Lloyd and Harry weren't those of Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels. It sounded like 2 younger kids (hence it being a prequel).

As far as LOR2, I haven't read the books so the movie was great for me. My buddy from work has read them and he was just as disappointed. Said the books are far better than the movies.

TRX250XFIRE
12-22-2002, 07:32 AM
I thought it was pretty cool, the first one was awsome to

kc 300EX
12-22-2002, 12:04 PM
I thought it was really good, theres no way someone of my brain power is going to read that long arse book.
I had to piss for 3 hours and would not get up because I didnt wanna miss any of it

BTW-Cant wait to see Terminator 3 on July Second, and cant wait to NOT SEE Dumb and Dumbenerererer or whatever the **** it was

tants
12-22-2002, 01:09 PM
i didnt see it, i still never saw the first one. im not into that kinda movies

Juggalo
12-22-2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Guy432
Juggs, yes it does. However, the voices of Lloyd and Harry weren't those of Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels. It sounded like 2 younger kids (hence it being a prequel).

thanks for the info guy. yeah carrey and daniels won't be in the movie. i heard a rumor loyyd would be played by the kid who does the dell commercials but i heard that wasn't true so thats good. i learned about this movie coming out a long time ago and i just wanted to make sure the preview was really out for it.