PDA

View Full Version : Obama to tax asprin???

quadracer707
02-02-2009, 03:15 PM
Just read that President Obama is going to tax asprin 40% cause its white & it works,:p :p ,,

Ken

250r rider 88
02-02-2009, 03:29 PM
that was a totally unnecessary post:rolleyes:

powermadd400ex
02-02-2009, 03:29 PM
that was great :D

ridered11
02-02-2009, 03:35 PM
lmao

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w56/Bksfuze/metrospy_obama_bin_laden.jpg

extremeblastr
02-02-2009, 03:38 PM
alright alright we get it. lets keep the obama stuff clean huh? i'm not a supporter of his but he is the prez and we gotta deal with him.

ben300
02-02-2009, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
alright alright we get it. lets keep the obama stuff clean huh? i'm not a supporter of his but he is the prez and we gotta deal with him.

..and whats wrong with bringing a little humor into a time when so many ppl need it?

...i mean hell, ppl did stuff like whats being done in this thread for the past 8 years to president bush...some of it deserving, some not...and nobody complained...

extremeblastr
02-02-2009, 04:47 PM
nobody busted on bush for being white, or his families origin. its fine to make fun of him when does something stupid but can we kill the prejudices for while?

greenblood01
02-02-2009, 06:07 PM

No one seemed to say that when Bush was president.

extremeblastr
02-02-2009, 06:11 PM
read the post above yours

03pete
02-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Did you guys not read Pappy's post?

coryatver
02-02-2009, 06:28 PM
nobody busted on bush for being white, or his families origin.

:rolleyes: uhhhh yeah they did haha. People made fun of him all the time becuase he wore a cowboy hat sometimes people called him redneck and cowboy and all kinds of things I would take that as making fun of him and his family origin and even race but its not racism if it is against a white guy in this world for some reason. Anyone that is that much in the spotlight is going to be the butt of some jokes its just the way it is.

extremeblastr
02-02-2009, 06:31 PM
so people called him a redneck??? whats your point? they didn't call him a terrorist wannabe or look a like, nobody called him a stupid n*****, the joke was funny but theres no reason for racism whether its done in the past or present and i am in no way saying i don't get that way because i do just like everyone else but i mean come one, hes the president, give him a chance before you throw him to the lions.

ben300
02-02-2009, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
:rolleyes: uhhhh yeah they did haha. People made fun of him all the time becuase he wore a cowboy hat sometimes people called him redneck and cowboy and all kinds of things I would take that as making fun of him and his family origin and even race but its not racism if it is against a white guy in this world for some reason. Anyone that is that much in the spotlight is going to be the butt of some jokes its just the way it is.

that was my point exactly....im only saying that if your gonna be at that level, especially with all the hub bub that he and everyone else has made of him, he's gonna take some flack...and last i remembered, it was still a free country..

..and extremeblastr, no one is calling him a terrorist...but he did say he wanted to over throw the government in college, and im pretty sure bush didnt say that...

TCracin440ex
02-02-2009, 06:37 PM
so people called him a redneck??? whats your point? they didn't call him a terrorist wannabe or look a like, nobody called him a stupid n*****, the joke was funny but theres no reason for racism whether its done in the past or present and i am in no way saying i don't get that way because i do just like everyone else but i mean come one, hes the president, give him a chance before you throw him to the lions.

dude you have got to be from the north. its ok for blacks to call us white people crackers, saltines, rednecks, or anything like that they want but soon as we fire back we get called racest and the NAACP gets involved!!!

u know what the NAACP stands for any ways

Ni99as Angry At Caucasiun People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!