PDA

View Full Version : Lil Shredder down

ZWILLETT47
02-01-2009, 06:55 PM
Always hate to hear of a rider going down.. But its a real bummer when its a lil shredder tryin to make it big and knows nothing but to have fun when on the track! I personally do not know him, but found it absolutely necessary for me to pump a lil guy up whose on the mend.

If anyone wants to take a minute to be exceptionally cool, then holler at Joshua Pyne he rides the pee wee 4 - 6 class and had to be airlifted out at the Michigan City round of MSWS. I would like for everyone who can to send him a card to keep his spirits high. He is currently at The Le Bonheur Childrens Hospital in Memphis, TN room 7411, but may be in another room by now. He is currently a Level 1 Trauma. Cards can be sent there or to his home located at R.R. 5 Box 82G, Bloomfield, IN 47424. Keep Joshua in your prayers!

Thanks,

By Zac on Saturday, January 31st, 2009

Mxjunkie
02-02-2009, 05:40 AM
Get better soon Lil guy! :macho

05LSR250R
02-02-2009, 07:36 AM
Prayers sent!!!!

jherbie28
02-02-2009, 05:32 PM
this puts things in perspective(sp?) and you hate to hear about people getting hurt, kids of all things............good luck little man youll get through this

having a little one now that i hope will be into the great sport of quads and riding its really hard to see this kind of stuff. get well soon buddy:macho

cmaxx
02-02-2009, 08:48 PM
GET WELL SOON MAN!DONT WORRY YOULL PULL THREW IT.

bens250ex
02-03-2009, 08:12 AM
he is in good care at le bonuer of memphis, i live right by memphis and have been to that hospital when i was little they will take care of the little man, he is in my prays

reconmaster
02-03-2009, 08:17 AM
my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family dude you can pull through it

ZeroLogic
02-03-2009, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Get better soon Lil guy! :macho

insaneracin2003
02-03-2009, 12:02 PM
Prayers sent, get well soon lil dude!!:cool:

BlaineKaiser450
02-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
Prayers sent, get well soon lil dude!!:cool:

ZWILLETT47
02-08-2009, 05:31 PM
Follow up from Hey everyone, Joshua's Mom. "I am happy to report that Joshua is doing great. He will be heading back to school half days tomorrow and is begging to get back on his bike.

We had a follow up visit at Riley this past week and they are overly pleased with his progress. I want to tell everyone thank you for all the cards and well wishes. I am certain that I witnessed a miracle. There was so many things that wer fully aligned that worked in our favor. The first was that the Pediatric Air Evac had landed 10 minutes prior to Joshua wreck to give tours....So we had an RN on site at the track and didn't have to wait for anything. The next was that he was flown to Le Bonheur Children's Hospital in memphis. This is one of the few Level 1 Trauma hospital just for peds and that last one was the his Dr. is the President of the ENT Association for the US. Needless to say, we had the best of the best all the way around. After 6 days there, we make the long drive back home to a house full of cards, prayers and friends.

ZAC: I want to let you know that Joshua was so excited to get your poster and to see his name on your website. For you to take the time to reach out to a little 6 year old boy is a true reflection of your character. You are an exceptional person and I THANK YOU for that. When and where do you race next?? Joshua wants to come see you tearin it up."

Thanks to everyone.

The Pynes