PDA

View Full Version : "Yamaha Rhino Injuries"?

ryansblaster
01-31-2009, 10:50 PM
I just saw a lawyer ad on tv that said specifically "Have you been injured by a yamaha rhino if so call the law office of... today" you may be entitled to a settlement or something like that has anybody else seen this?

dpizz450
01-31-2009, 10:57 PM
yep, its been around on tv for quite some time now. just some lawyers trying to make a buck and give the sport a bad name.

mittman
02-01-2009, 03:24 PM
I busted my nuckles when putting brakes on my rhino do you think I could sue?

ryansblaster
02-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Oh ya im sure your entitled to a settlement haha these lawyers have sooo many ads saying that you can sue for something its so annoying I see one or two new ones everyday. pretty soon they'll have one sayin "have an unhappy life? Wish you were never born? call the law office of... today you may be entitled to a settlement from your parents. :rolleyes:

dpizz450
02-02-2009, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by ryansblaster
Oh ya im sure your entitled to a settlement haha these lawyers have sooo many ads saying that you can sue for something its so annoying I see one or two new ones everyday. pretty soon they'll have one sayin "have an unhappy life? Wish you were never born? call the law office of... today you may be entitled to a settlement from your parents. :rolleyes:

haha, at the rate the world is going today, that doesnt sound to unreasonable. haha

godzilla
02-02-2009, 09:47 AM
This is not to defend the countless amount of blood sucking lawyers out there, but there have been a large amount of injuries, and even deaths, caused by Rhino accidents since their conception. They are prone to be very tippy.

powermadd400ex
02-02-2009, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by godzilla
This is not to defend the countless amount of blood sucking lawyers out there, but there have been a large amount of injuries, and even deaths, caused by Rhino accidents since their conception. They are prone to be very tippy.

some occured due to people altering the rhino's roll bar, ive seen people cut the roll bar off completly.
other times it occurs with drinking and not using the seatbelt.

cmmick
02-02-2009, 10:23 AM
It's from people stupid enough to stick their leg out trying to stop a roll-over. That's why they all now have doors on them. I saw 2 guys (in one weekend) come in off the dunes at Little Sahara, OK with broke legs.

Quad18star
02-02-2009, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by cmmick
It's from people stupid enough to stick their leg out trying to stop a roll-over. That's why they all now have doors on them. I saw 2 guys (in one weekend) come in off the dunes at Little Sahara, OK with broke legs.

And thats why there's lawsuits. The onus really is on Yamaha with this one .... the Rhino should have came with doors on it from the factory right off the start ... they could have avoided lawsuits. It's natural human reaction to stick out your leg when something starts tipping over .

mittman
02-02-2009, 12:19 PM
I think most of them have been from people drinking and screwing around they end up hurting themselves. I have seen many guys drinking while driving them. im not saying that my dad doesnt but he might only have 2-3 while out and he knows the limitations of the rhino.

Titanium
02-02-2009, 02:27 PM
I think the main problem is that i see is that alot people drive them like its impossible to roll them. I've seen many Rhinos rolled from the top of a dune clear to the bottom because the person driving the rhino didnt understand physics.:rolleyes:

ryansblaster
02-02-2009, 02:44 PM
Ya thats im sayin how many of these accidents would have still happend if they were being used the right way and by people old/big enough to control them?