PDA

View Full Version : Project 250r !

riderssb250x
01-31-2009, 09:20 PM
Hey guys iv started my 87 r project ill keep everyone posted on what ive been up to and what ive been geting basically im building a trail worthy 250r... see what happens haha

ENGINE- 87 engine , 86 rod, 86 .60 wiseco piston, boyseen radvalve with a reed cage spacer, boyseen reeds,fmf fatty, fmf powercore 2 silencer,(mostlikely geting a ndew one thats forestry aproved and lowers the decibles its a traIL QUAD!)
-adding a cr250 head gasket and a fresh set of rings just got a hone done today

FRAME- stock frame gusseted a few spotsa at the subframe all the othergussets seemed to be good its being pcd like an electric blue right now will post picss keep looking.. should have everything back next week!

SUSPENSION- Keepin it stock for now deff staying stock lenght arms maybe some works shocks? and a gforce axle? who knows but as of right now its all stock arms and swinger are being pcd right now grey/silver on the top arms and swinger and blue on bottom arms.. will post pics soonn...

DRIVE- Stock gearing

WHEELS AND TIRES- itp t9 aluminum wheels front and rears with maxxis holeshot fronts and razr knockoffs in the back these moght be geting swapped towards the end of the project..

CONTROLS- asv c-5 unbreakable le ver in red, polished aluminum renthal 7/8 bars, shindy twist throttly conversion aluminum shifter anoodized bluie.. more to comee..

PROTECTION- Ac racing swing arm guard... geting a full body skid and a-arm skinds gotta keep it safe in the trails=) this is gona be an insane trail bike its for mostly open sand and wide trails

more to be updated as i get more stuff ill post it upp ifv you guys got usefull stuff for asale like std length front shocks an 87 rear shockanything else post or pm me

STUFF PURCHASED SO FAR

nacs racing graphics kit
shindy twist throttle conversion
reed spacer
rear whitebrothers shock cover
anodized blue shifter
nacs water pump cover
aluminum rads shrouds

IM DOING LOTS OF POLISHING AND CLEANING UP IN THE PROCESS OF THIS PROJECT IM POSTING BEFORE PICS SOON TEAR DOWN PICS AND CURRENT STATUS!!! hope to see you guys put in your thoughts thanksss