PDA

View Full Version : Nice Article on TA PORTING

Reimer Racing
01-31-2009, 12:56 PM
I seen this on Young Guns about Tom Alley from TA Porting. Tommy has built alot of quality motors for the kids and it was nice of Buddy Williams to post a few words about Tommy. We have used Tommy for years with great succes.

NOTE : I did not post to drum up more buiness for TA Porting. Just thought it was nice to see a press release about him.

PRESS RELEASE

TA Porting Builds Buddy Williams' Rides for 2009

Tiffin, OH- Tommy Alley of TA Porting is now accepting National Engine Builds for the upcoming ATVA,GNCC,WORCS National Series Races. TA Porting specializes in both two and four stroke mini atv racing motors.

From porting work of your own cylinder to full blown National Motor builds, transmission mods and repairs, TA Porting is your one stop shop for speed.

Cylinder work is performed by Tommy himself, through computer aided design, and finished with a superflow high tech flow bench. TA Porting is on the cutting edge of technology in the CVT type mini quad engine system, and have innovations under construction that will be unlike anything ever seen in a CVT mini.

TA Porting has over 25 years experience rebuilding and modifying engines of all types. Tommy Alley, a former employee of Dinli America, has a special interest in the CVT style minis. His motors have powered 2008 70cc ATVA National Champion Christian Horne, as well as 2005 ATVA Champion Zach Strong. TA Porting will also be powering 5 time WORCS National Champion Buddy Williams 70cc machines in 2009.

Tommy Alley himself will be available at the 2009 ATVA Nationals for tech support, and consultation. So if your ready to take the next step with your racing program, or just want a fast reliable motor for your local races, give Tommy a call.

Tommy Alley

TA Porting

quadnana7
01-31-2009, 03:53 PM
I agree love to see people get recognized for their talents. Great press release
Thanks Tommy for our great build

#404's Dad
01-31-2009, 04:07 PM
Can't believe this place is this close to me and I have never heard of them other than once or twice on this site?

Sounds like he has built some good motors!!

raidernut
01-31-2009, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by #8trx450r
Can't believe this place is this close to me and I have never heard of them other than once or twice on this site?

Sounds like he has built some good motors!!

Thats because only recently has Tommy decided to take credit for his own work.

jread14
01-31-2009, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by raidernut
Thats because only recently has Tommy decided to take credit for his own work.

HAHAHA!!!!!!! This is sooooo true!!!!!

Logan #34's Dad
02-01-2009, 10:39 PM
Hey Corey, He actually lives closer to you than Tiffin. I sure wish the two of you would hook-up. It would totally benefit me.:D With his ideas and knowledge and your toys you guys could rule the world! LOL

quadrider79
02-04-2009, 08:15 AM
Just wanted to agree with what everyone has said. His ideas and knowledge of these engines is incredible.
Thanks Tommy for the awesome 09' build. Now if we can just get rid of this snow.

Reimer Racing
02-06-2009, 05:59 AM
I bet alot of people dont even know they have one of Tommy's works of art.