PDA

View Full Version : the first ATVA national of 09' Who's coming?

hotquads1
01-30-2009, 11:07 PM
Pell City Alabama, who is gonna make it to Mill Creek to kick off the season? ROLL CALL ! The family and I will be there and hope to see everyone come and play in some Alabama red dirt.
marc

quadnana7
01-30-2009, 11:35 PM
Hey Marc
Of course we will be there
Christian is so ready to get back to racing we have taken the winter off this year
We have been concentrating on just trying to get all 3 bikes ready
Can't wait to see everyone again

:D

Logan #34's Dad
01-30-2009, 11:52 PM
Logan and I are coming! However, we'll be camped in Cobra Lane cause we're traveling with Jeff and Alec Miller. Plan on getting there late Thursday. Nana or Marc- can we park the DRR with you? I don't want 'er to feel left out. :D

hotquads1
01-31-2009, 08:02 AM
bring it on , Rocky.You better watch it over there on the lane , things can get a bit snaky over in the pit.
marc

Ryko racing
01-31-2009, 08:25 AM
Welcome to the Cobra lane, we are planning on going. We have also taken the winter off and are trying to get the quads together. With a little luck and a few car sales we will be there.

hotquads1
01-31-2009, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by quadnana7
Hey Marc
Of course we will be there
Christian is so ready to get back to racing we have taken the winter off this year
We have been concentrating on just trying to get all 3 bikes ready
Can't wait to see everyone again

:D
Hi Nana and gang,
Are we gonna have a meal at Pell city? Tell Gary if he can keep 3 national bikes running all season , then he is a better man than me.

skyeryder
01-31-2009, 10:07 AM
We'll be there can't wait for the new MX experience.... the girls can't wait to head on down to the beach:cool: after the racing is over.

ZTR_MAN
01-31-2009, 10:29 AM
You can count me in. ZTR will be there!!! Hopefully, with my beautiful pregnant wife. :D

Logan #34's Dad
02-01-2009, 02:38 PM
Hey James, You better keep making her feel good about herself. Has those "female" hormones kicked in yet? Just hang on botha! It will all be worth it. Remember this phrase: Yes Dear.

ZTR_MAN
02-01-2009, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Logan #34's Dad
Hey James, You better keep making her feel good about herself. Has those "female" hormones kicked in yet? Just hang on botha! It will all be worth it. Remember this phrase: Yes Dear.

Heather is doing really well with everything!!! She is not the 'stereotypical' pregnant woman and I am the perfect husband!!! :D

She wants to go to Pell City since she didn't go last year and may not be at Ballance, just have to play it by ear.

I am looking forward to it!

quadnana7
02-01-2009, 07:05 PM
Marc
I was hoping we all could get together and have a meal together it may not be called the cvt blvd dinner since we have crossed the line into the Mod Squad and Honda Heaven. What about a dinner for whoever wants to come and just kick back and eat a little food together.
Rocky
Bring that DRR on over we love all brands since we now have a modified, a honda, our cvt and on yea we may not be racing a cobra but we will be riding in a cobra to the races (our motorhome is made by cobra). So I guess you can say we love all brands
By the way we have a 28 ft Gulf Stream motor home for sale anyone interested

JAG Motosports
02-02-2009, 06:32 AM
We'll be there! Jordan's chomping at the bit! I don't know if it's because he wants to race or see all of his NAT friends!;) Maybe a little bit of both.

Let us know what you guys decide about the cook out situation. Don't want to miss that! So does this mean that now that Christian moved up that there isn't a CVT Blvd anymore?

mxdad423
02-02-2009, 08:53 AM
Brandon and I will be there, Brandon can't wait for the season to start, he would be on the track in the snow if he could. LOL

Kevin Smitley

quadnana7
02-02-2009, 11:33 PM
There will always be a CVT Blvd we still are going to race a DRR in the 90 CVT class but we have just expanded into the Mod Squad and the Honda Heavens didn't want to leave anyone out. Poppy and I don't think we have enough gray hair yet so we thought we would try to keep 3 quads running this year. Who needs to sleep at night:devil: :D

JAG Motosports
02-03-2009, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by quadnana7
Poppy and I don't think we have enough gray hair yet so we thought we would try to keep 3 quads running this year. Who needs to sleep at night:devil: :D [/B]

I truly feel for you! We have 2 bikes and it drives us nuts most of the time. AHHH, but the challenge is half the fun!

See ya in Alabama!

COLTBNME
02-03-2009, 02:39 PM
Colton is chomping at the bit also, 4 more weeks til the leg is healed. Thankfully we have 7 weeks left til Alabama.
Cant wait to see everyone again!!!

Proud MOM of Colton Kellum #484
2007 Hetrick TRX125