PDA

View Full Version : Searching yfz SkidPlate Drawing

docmatze
01-30-2009, 01:39 PM
Hi Guys,

i`m looking for an drawing for my YFZ 450 Skidplate.I have searching the Base here but i don`t find anything.I dont want to buy a Part from a Dealer, i will Design my own.

Have anybody here a self made Skid Plate?Fine was the complete drawing in CAD :D the i can complete this for me.

Or have anybody an Idea where i can search or have a Link with this one?

Sorry my English cames from School

:p But i hope everybody can understnd me :rolleyes:

Greetings from
Matze

daddio
01-30-2009, 09:29 PM
I made my own cad drawing by putting a big piece of carboard under the frame and tracing it with a pen.
If this is a school project, you would learn a lot more doing it that way, than letting someone else do the work for you.

docmatze
01-31-2009, 01:04 AM
Yes, this is the same way i have made.
But i want to see the lookin of the others, sorry you dont understand me, this is my fault.I can drawing in CAD, i have still draw a complete Set for the LTZ 400 with Bullheads for the Oil Srew on the Backside of the Skidplate and A-Arm Protektors on the front with script.This is for my bests friend ATV.
I have 2 ATV`s at Home, YFZ450 06,YFM 660 Raptor 05 and for this one i will make an Unicate.The YFZ have other A-Arms and there from E-ATV.

The most YFZ on the Pictures don`t have Skidplates?I think that look Great.

I don`t want to have the same, i want to have a Unicate.But it helps when i can see other.

I hope i can bring my Question better to you.

Greetings
Matze

daddio
02-01-2009, 10:09 PM
Here is one of my early ones for a YFZ

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm316/Daddio19-2/yfz450skidplatebottomview3.jpg

docmatze
02-03-2009, 02:21 PM
Hi,

ok thats normaly, i mean a thing that goes on the Side up an other things.
Now i have my Skidplate ready, next Week i thing i have Time to make this one on the Laser.
Today i have Desingned Warning Signs for the yfz 450.Tomorrow i will test it!

Thank you for posting the Skidplate from you!**** that my English is so Bad :(

Greetings
Matze

docmatze
02-15-2009, 12:36 AM
Hi,

the Skidplate with A-Arm Protectors are completely Ready.I have wrote some fonts in the Skidplates on the Side an on the A-Arms in the front.

Much work with the things but it`s Great i think :D
The Material is 3mm AlMg3 (Aluminium) and that`s ok for the Skidplate, i will test it on the next Weekend on the Track.

Greetings
Matze