PDA

View Full Version : Exhuast 2007 Can Am 800EFI

fastedy
01-30-2009, 07:13 AM
I wanted to put a different exhuast system on my quad to boost the perfomance up a bit but I am not sure what brand to go with was looking at Muzzys and K&N but I also have to limit the decibal output do to trail regulations here in Wisconsin. I know that Muzzys has an insert for there muffler but it doesn't say on there sight if it's included with the system and if not what the cost is. ALso I was hoping to get some feed back from other's on what the increase in horsepower or preformance was on their set-ups so that I could get pointed in the right direction for what I would like. Would like to any input I could get. Thank you felow riders.

crixal
01-30-2009, 11:46 AM
ron woods , www.rotax.net

fastedy
02-03-2009, 07:02 AM
Thank you. I'm going to have to build it up a little bit at a time the funds are not there to spend $1400 on the performance kit at this time, but it would be an awesome power increase 35+% increase would bring it up to around 90hp, makes me want to know how fast the 'Gade would be after that. I would just like to put a performance exhuast on for now and all I seen on the site was the kits is there an overview of all the exhuasts that you have or is it all high performance kits? Hoping to eventually do all the extras soon but have to wait for now and take it little by little. But thank for your time to reply to my question.

ATVIowa
02-12-2009, 06:58 PM
I know of two others in my area who are running the AAEN and they have really liked it.

fastedy
02-16-2009, 08:25 AM
Thank you I looked at their web site and took them into consideration since they seem to be one of the few sites to show what the performance increase would be.

LTR548
04-11-2010, 12:25 PM
I got a ron woods on my reny and i havnt got beat in a drag race by any other canam without the ronnie woods pipe.

HOBBYHORSE
04-15-2010, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by LTR548
I got a ron woods on my reny and i havnt got beat in a drag race by any other canam without the ronnie woods pipe.

for real can-am power go to MrRPMcycle.com