PDA

View Full Version : parts shipped

brandonpeake
01-28-2009, 10:16 PM
laeger swingarm- stealth black
header- hest chield- blue vein

250r-s-ar,s please try to mstfh ss clos to oempaint used as paooible and not the coor usedb/c i got a swigarmd i need sone in the same color please

thanks brandon
if i left something out let me know

Pappy
01-28-2009, 10:23 PM
Leager Swing Arm -ARFX Texture Black

Heat Shield - Blue Vein

250R A-Arms - Gold

I can only shoot the gold I have, matching 20 year old paint ...I cant promise an exact match

brandonpeake
01-29-2009, 10:42 PM
its fine b/c i am foing to send you everythig that was gold and so then it will match, I just didnt have all the parts at my loft st the time i needed to ship the swinger

brandonpeake
02-01-2009, 06:39 PM
not to sound rushing but have u started the laeger swinger yet, if so fine if not i want to go glass white I was worried it would not hold up

Pappy
02-01-2009, 06:44 PM
It has to arrive before I can start on it:p

Pappy
02-02-2009, 01:19 PM
Swing Arm arrived, is stripped and about to be coated

I can do the upper arms you sent, but the lowers have non-removable ball joints. I need to know what you would like me to do so i can move forward on the arms.

brandonpeake
02-02-2009, 01:59 PM
sorry to flip flop on the swinger stealth please and if there is a sur charge for change of mind ok

ok the arms what are my options

Pappy
02-02-2009, 02:24 PM
I can pc the upper arms, but the lowers will need to be painted. I dont mess around much with paint, but I would imagine you could match it pretty close.

Swingarm will be out of the oven shortly. I can ship it out tomorrow. Make sure you either PM me your shipping address, or make sure it is in the paypal payment

paypal is bkperformance@peoplepc.com

total with standard shipping (1-2 days) is $76

brandonpeake
02-02-2009, 04:49 PM
go ahead since u got them and pc the top a-arms- pc the top 250r a-arms stealth and i can paint them flat black and match alot easier sorry i thought they were removeable
what color did u do the swingarm

Pappy
02-02-2009, 05:20 PM
The swing arm is done in texture black (stealth) same as arsfx

You can buy a textured black spray paint from Rustoleum that will match pretty good

brandonpeake
02-02-2009, 09:58 PM
thanks i got my laeger arms and they are black too i got lucky and got my dtuff in before it went south,
can i mail you a cashiers check, Ill send it next day if needed I just dont use paypal I could get someone else to do it for me if needed

Pappy
02-02-2009, 10:15 PM
Sure.

Total for everything will be

$124.00

Thats for the pc work(upper arms, heatshield ,swingarm), shipping etc.

brandonpeake
02-06-2009, 12:03 AM
I have another box no he way i dont use pay pal can i send a cashiers / nack check or a postal money order, I ll send it next day air fedx if needed?

Pappy
02-06-2009, 08:38 AM
Yes thats fine

brandonpeake
02-06-2009, 08:09 PM
is it ok to keep everything in this same post
cam cover - Stealth black - could u do the words uni cam in gloss black?
front hubs - stelth black
spindles- moly coated
2 honda clutch covers
1- stealth black
2-gloss white

if you cant add the 2 colors to the cam cover make it all glass white?

If you post me a price ill pay for all b.c i need the swingarm ASAP for the season

Pappy
02-06-2009, 08:34 PM
cam cover - Stealth black - could u do the words uni cam in gloss black? No...it can be done but I dont mess with that stuff

front hubs - stealth black $40
spindles- moly coated $50
2 honda clutch covers
1- stealth black $15
2-gloss white $20

Add $15 shipping for these parts

All your other parts are completed, did them the same night they arrived

brandonpeake
02-06-2009, 10:55 PM
do you have a gunmetal powder? i could send some pics of he color i want to get close to, this is for a frame i need done

Pappy
02-07-2009, 06:50 AM
Gun Metal grey, I dont stock it but can order it.

brandonpeake
02-09-2009, 09:04 PM
would it look similiar to something like this
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n272/brandonpeake/ebay/08W16-S5P-100A1.jpg
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n272/brandonpeake/ebay/DSC00124.jpg
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n272/brandonpeake/ebay/DSC00126.jpg

im looking for something similiar to this or possibly graphite or the color of pencil lead for a frame pc, would it cost extra if you order the powder as oppose to stocking it?

Pappy
02-09-2009, 09:09 PM
No it wont cost any extra on that color.

That looks to be more like a charcoal metalic, but gun metal would be more of what your describing.

Pappy
02-11-2009, 08:40 PM
Recieved your other box of parts in today. All parts are now stripped and ready for coating. I am out of moly and I dont think i will be offering that service any longer. I have to move some stuff around in the shop and there just inst room for a booth. I can pc the spindles, no problem at all, just tell me what color.

I also did not see any payment in the box, but that styrofoam kind of imploded and an elephant could be hiding in that stuff:p If you did not send payment, fine, I just dont want to throw the box out......and I really dont want to dig through that nasty stuff:(

Pappy
02-20-2009, 04:44 PM
I busted my rump to turn this swing arm overnight....now its been almost 2 weeks and no payment...

Your parts have been completed and now its past time to pony up

brandonpeake
02-20-2009, 08:08 PM
sorry bro my grandmother got put in CICU and I have ben with her I thought I had mailed the payment ,
Tell me the total and I will get u a Cshiers check sent out sat with next day delivery,
What the total damage?
I would like to get my frame done in a color like the rims i posted what would i need to do to get this done. Would i ned to prepay since you are buying the power esp to for me.
Anyways sory about not getting you your finds as soon as I should have Ill pay extra for the trouble but it looks like she isnt going to make it so I was at the hospitol alot and like i said earlier i gave it to my fiancie to mail but looks like she didnt if you get 2 checks just let me know and we can put it on the frame i am going to send u

Pappy
02-20-2009, 08:14 PM
Sorry to hear about your grandma, I will say a prayer for her

Total is $264.00

I'd like to get the payment so I can ship these before I leave for the GNCC in Florida and Georgia so we are running close on time.

brandonpeake
02-21-2009, 01:31 AM
I will go to fedx ups etc i think its fed x here, and send it tomorrow,
What day do you need it by, If i get it there by tuesday or wednesday is that fine

thanks for the parayer for my g-maw,

abou the frame is is more b.c it is a special powder you do not stock? Also how close to the wheels will it be?

TRXman86
02-21-2009, 03:40 PM
Hey brandonpeake you might want to check in over at QZ... you have some pi$$ed off members over there that you also OWE A DEBT to...

Carefull PAPPY....

Pappy
02-21-2009, 03:47 PM
Thanks..this is why parts dont ship until payment is made. I have a yard sale about once every 6 months with parts that never got paid for:p

TRXman86
02-21-2009, 04:20 PM
Anything I can use on my 06 YFZ450 LMAO

Pappy
02-21-2009, 04:22 PM
Well, Brandon has never done me wrong so I have to give him the benefit of the doubt. Hopefully whatever issues he is having he can get squared away

brandonpeake
02-21-2009, 10:45 PM
well my g-maw has been in cicu for the past nweek and i been wih her and she is still there so sorry pappy.

I am pickingup up a less than perfect frame pappy, it has a bare gusset kit in it, but there was a slight bend on the rake of the frame, it was very slight, ryan morphew's dad did a fix on it inside his machine shop and I was told its less than a millimeter off,

I am geting it as a spare to put some stuff on so its easier to remeber how it goes back together Ill have the frame tomorow
If i send u soe pics does this sound like something that could be fix repaired? maybe used as a spare practice bike frame, it is an 06 if it matters

thanks trxman86 but it has been handled and it was a family emergency or it would not have happened I always pay my debts like pappy said I had never done him wrong and I pay my debts and it was not a debt for a part I even had yet.

Pappy
02-21-2009, 10:51 PM
Brandon...I will do all I can on the frame. Without seeing it or knowing exactly what is wrong with it, I cant commit to a garuntee of making it right:p

brandonpeake
02-24-2009, 10:14 AM
shipped cc yesterday fed x xpress it will be there today or tomorrow I got the Tracking no in my car ill post it when I get back from lunch

I understand on the frame
working on something like that any kind of ball park price I could expect to see if its worth it
I mean I understand u could get it and the price could triple or be hey this is non fixable but an idea on price range would help me make a better decision on what I want to do

Pappy
02-24-2009, 10:41 AM
If the frame is tweaked, you need to take it to a body shop that has a frame machine. They can get it straight most of the time. Finding one that is willing to help usually takes just a few phone calls....and then you will knwo whether its worth send out for pc work etc.

I cant begin to even think of a qoute because i do not know what is actually wrong with the frame.

TRXman86
03-01-2009, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by brandonpeake
thanks trxman86 but it has been handled and it was a family emergency or it would not have happened I always pay my debts like pappy said I had never done him wrong and I pay my debts and it was not a debt for a part I even had yet.

Word is it aint been taken care of. You owe somoene money and they are getting PISSED!!!!

Pappy
03-14-2009, 06:29 PM
I recieved your payment while I was away at the Nationals...but i need an address to ship to please. I tried sending you a pm, but your box is full.

brandonpeake
03-22-2009, 02:20 AM
ok i had been out of country please ship to
brandon peake
matthew drive
jasper,al 35503

Britboy
03-23-2009, 07:16 AM
brandon peake
matthew drive
jasper,al 35503

Well if you are back in the country you can send me the money you OWE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coryatver
03-23-2009, 07:57 AM
he owes 3 people there money. One guy he has owed for 5 months

TRXman86
03-23-2009, 12:41 PM
brandon peake
matthew drive
jasper,al 35503

YOUR SO FULL OF CHIT ITS COMING OUT OF YOUR EARS BOY!!! IF I WERE YOU I WOULD PAY UP OR SOMEONE IS GONNA ISSUE A BEAT DOWN.... YOU KNOW THEY ARE GETTING TIRED OF YOUR LIES!!! YOU DIRTY P.O.S MUDDER-FUDER!!!!

brandonpeake
03-26-2009, 03:39 PM
me and phil have talked and I am sendindhim him his money

Pappy
03-26-2009, 05:27 PM
Brandon, please stop sending pm's...I cant reply until you clear your full inbox or sent box:p

This user's mailbox is currently full, and cannot be sent any messages until it is cleaned out. An email has been sent notifying the user of this. Please try your request at a later time.

Yes, your parts are on their way

brandonpeake
03-28-2009, 09:34 PM
thanks pappy
I didnt realizy my pm's are full

Britboy
04-11-2009, 08:34 PM
me and phil have talked and I am sendindhim him his money

BRANDON IS SUCH A F-ING *******! NO ONE SHOULD DEAL WITH HIM EVER AGAIN

EVERY WEEK HE SAYS HE WILL PAY ME THE MONEY HE OWES AND STILL HASNT- AFTER 2 MONTHS!

THE COPS WILL BE VISITING HIM SOON!

04-11-2009, 09:45 PM
what does he owe u $ for? lol

Britboy
04-12-2009, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by hondarider661
what does he owe u $ for? lol

A fitness training program he bought and i shipped on the trust of his word that he would pay me from his next paycheck that was the week of 2/10

Every week he has another excuse- i just hope he has an excuse when the police knocks at the door one of these days!

04-12-2009, 07:49 PM
what goes around comes around.

Britboy
04-13-2009, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by hondarider661
what goes around comes around.

Yeah hopefully it gets him in trouble soon!

frustratiing thing is i know he has owed other people for months also!

jon370r
04-14-2009, 01:56 PM
Brandon,
please empty your PM box. Its full and can't get messages through.

brandonpeake
04-16-2009, 07:51 PM
everyone i one is
paid including brit boy

04-16-2009, 07:55 PM
thats what u said like 2 weeks ago

TRXman86
09-18-2009, 01:08 AM
everyone i one is
paid including brit boy

Well if he is paid, where is a reciept saying he is???

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR