PDA

View Full Version : Paypal help

Bruce300ex
01-28-2009, 07:56 PM
Alright i went to buy somthing off of ebay today using my paypal which has money on it but
I need to add a credit card but the only problem is i dont have a card but my brother does so i tried using his but paypal wont except it because he already has a paypal account but hasnt used his in years and forgets the email and password so we have no way to use his account so basicaly there isnt anyway of getting this money off except thround some sort of check that take like 3 weeks to arrive
any ideas?

mittman
01-28-2009, 09:18 PM
you can link it to a bank account. i think it takes about 1-2days to verify

mini racer #39
01-29-2009, 07:06 AM
If you have a debit card it will work the same as a credit card.

Scro
01-29-2009, 07:12 AM
I'm going through the same thing. Paypal sucks when it comes to this kind of stuff. If you click on "forgot password or email", there will be a link on that page that says, "I no longer have access to email account". Click on that and it should help you; but don't do it more than three times because it will freeze the account. And you will never be able to get into the account to close it.

This happened to me. I decided to just switch banks and get a new bank account/debit card to put on my new paypal instead of waiting 7-10 weeks for a check:rolleyes: