PDA

View Full Version : bumbed!!

LONG-ROD
01-27-2009, 06:32 PM
Well I ordered a new steering stem from Burgard on saturday. They called me back that mourning said they had no chrome ones left and whould be at least 3 weeks . I decide to go with the black one, and save $60.00 and have it by the next weekend. I call back and ask for a new sales reciept for the lower charge for my records. just incase they charge me the higher amount. The guy that answered, " pretty sure just some guy at his house, sounded half asleep and could hear kids in the back ground " he said no problem. Well still no E mail, and I called to day to ask if it would ship and The same guy say's " ya, pause I need to get that E mail to ya, pause, Ya I will see if I can get that thing out to you. Nothing, does'nt even show my card has been debit. Kinda of a weird bussiness, just thought I would share my exsperience.

BERT306
01-27-2009, 07:19 PM
Yikes. I was thinkin about callin them for some A arms. I'll c how this works out for you first! :ermm:

trx310R#24
01-28-2009, 02:55 AM
i ordered a-arms off of them the sent me 2 right sides lol called the guy was like u guys sent me to left sides. he was like yeah....... i was like yeah so i need the left to. he was like oh. i just hung up an called the next day an it was all good in the end. but they really do suck.

LONG-ROD
01-30-2009, 07:59 PM
OK they said they are shipped and THey debit my account finally, I bought a arms from them in the past, and i give them an A + on the who;e exsperiance.

Jersey450R
01-30-2009, 08:33 PM
Izzy is a strange man.. :p

sictrxr
01-31-2009, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Jersey450R
Izzy is a strange man.. :p
yes he is