PDA

View Full Version : Laegers is sketchy

m3snowboarder
01-27-2009, 11:01 AM
I will save most of my rant. They sold me nerfs and bumper for the yfz450r and the nerfs have alot of chrome that is missing and scratched when I got it. the bumper has the worst welds I have ever seen. Also the bumper has a inch difference from one side to the next on flat surface. Very very crooked. Well basically one of the employees got all offended because I told him it is a poor product. They said who cares going to get beat up anyways. True but I want nice products on a brand new quad, not crooked poor welded junk! After basically being shown no customer suppport in any way, all of a sudden they changed there mind and sent me a emailing saying, "let's start over, we apologize and will make this right for you. Well now its been 2-3 weeks and no one will e-mail me back, I can not get a hold of them on the phone to save my life. It says after a few rings(different amount of rings everytime) that the phone is disconnected or out of service. This is their number 951-698-4177 maybe someone else here can get ahold of them or help me understand what is the deal with this incredibly poor company. I heard they were the best, well I hope no one has had the same problem as me, It is worse than dealing with someone scamming you on ebay! Sorry very frustrated

m3snowboarder
01-27-2009, 11:36 AM
http://s359.photobucket.com/albums/oo39/yaeger111/

Look closely at how crooked the bumper is. I showed a height difference with a ruler and tape from one side to the other. See what I mean about the welds, look at how uneven the beads are. Also the bumper is not symetrical at all.

wolfpack91
01-27-2009, 04:20 PM
The bumper looks like crap. Design wise and overall finish also.

The scuff on the nerf bars isn't bad though. imo