PDA

View Full Version : Lotr

trueblue450
12-21-2002, 09:28 AM
Did anyone see this movie yet. Damn it was good. But that stupid gollum guy is an idiot. And whats up with an hour of freaking talking trees.. no one wants to see that. the second one was better with the fighting. All in all a good movie..

So I had to go out and buy the Two Towers video game.. Let me say that games pretty awesome... the graphics are crazy. I recommend this game too..

Whatd you guys think about the movie?

87Warrior
12-21-2002, 11:12 AM
i saw it last night, all i have to say is wow.

i didn't read the book but my dad did, he said there were a few parts that didn't happen in the book, ill tell you which parts if you ask.

as for the ents, i think they should have been in the first one, there is a part that they cut out, just before they meet up with merry and pippin, an Ent gets frodo and sam out of trouble.

yes gollum/smeagol has problems, but hopfully smeagol won't let gollum get the best of him. i thought it was funny when they were arguing.

l lot of things in the movie didn't happen in the book, but it was all for the better.

Atreyu
12-21-2002, 11:35 AM
i kinda liked the first and second one the same. The second one had a couple of awesome fight scenes and the first had a lot of cool little ones. I think it one of the best movies ever. I cant wait to see the Return Of The King.

hatch440ex
12-21-2002, 03:35 PM
ill have to agree with u all those movies and the book rule lotr rules over ***** harry potthead lol:devil