PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl

etondaddy
01-27-2009, 05:59 AM
OK lets here it........ what do you think.

I started my Super Bowl week out right....I took Kyle to the mall to get a dress shirt for school last night and we stoped at Primanti Brothers on rt51 and I had the #2 best seller.....cheese steak sandwich and washed it down with the Primanti Brothers #1 best seller...... a 12oz long neck Iron City.......:devil: I'm ready......

HERE WE GO STEELERS....HERE WE GO..........:macho :macho

http://www.primantibros.com/

Mike Kozura

riding4fun
01-27-2009, 07:57 AM
I love the #2. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good. The first time I saw it I was disgusted. But then I ate it and I was hooked. Now that's a sandwich.

I need to make some for the Steelersbowl party.

LT80
01-27-2009, 08:36 AM
Iron City Beer.... *gasp*
I didn't know they still made it. :)

etondaddy
01-27-2009, 09:47 AM
Yea buddy.....a cheese steak and egg with hot sauce and a cold Iron...........:D

Mike Kozura
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/etondaddy/Sandwiches.jpg

Reimer Racing
01-27-2009, 03:43 PM
So much for that New Years reslotion to shed a few LB'S. :D

etondaddy
01-27-2009, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Reimer Racing
So much for that New Years reslotion to shed a few LB'S. :D
After the Super Bowl.................. I have to start watching what I eat. :rolleyes:

Mike Kozura

dwhst9
01-27-2009, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by etondaddy
After the Super Bowl.................. I have to start watching what I eat. :rolleyes:

Mike Kozura

From your hand into your mouth lol? :D

Hanksdad
01-27-2009, 06:04 PM
I saw them on food network or travel channel or something. Looks awesome. Where I'm from it is all about horseshoes(toast then burger then fries covered with cheese).

Hanksdad
01-27-2009, 06:13 PM
Bye the way, I'm IL and am a
Bears fan through and through. I love the Steelers style and the way the team is built. Very similar tough bruising football teams though Pittsburg has been much more successful as of late. Under almost any circumstance I would definitely take the steelers. However, the cardinals originally started out in Chi-town and it will be their first in franchise history. Not only that, I think when they get to Florida the climate will favor AZ. If Warner gets time in the pocket the Cardinals will win. Or, more likely the steelers will crush him all day and pick most of the passes but I still would like to see them get one.

Logan #34's Dad
01-27-2009, 09:44 PM
ANYBODY BUT PITTSBURG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Mike, Logan is a huge SQEALERS fan!:mad:

airmobile101
01-28-2009, 03:49 AM
Hanksdad said it! The Steelers are a good team, but if they let Kurt Warner sit in the pocket too long , then its all over. This will be Kurt's third Super Bowl trip, so he is no rookie in this situation. Its gonna be a good game regardless who wins.

90cc DAD
01-28-2009, 03:55 AM
Ok EtonDaddy (Mike),
So my Ravens are out!!
Now I am behind the Steelers!!
They better not let a smaller bird then a Raven beat them!!
Or I'll have to sell the boys quads to pay off my bets!!:eek2: LOL!!

GOoooooo STEELERS!!!! :eek2:

tireman43
01-28-2009, 12:16 PM
Either way its history in the making. It is the first time for Arizona and they could win their first ever trip. However it will more likely be the Steelers making history winning their 6th SB. Making them the first and only team to do so. There are also the big names we all get to watch and the best D in the NFL against one of the best offenses this season. Its a win - win for everyone.

Steelers - 28
Cards - 23

HERE WE GO STEELERS...HERE WE GO!!!!!!

mini racer #39
01-28-2009, 08:03 PM
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: I know its a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG shot but here's my pick. Erik is like Logan and wants the SQUEALERS to win:huh :huh He must get his taste in football from his daddy!!!:macho

dwhst9
02-01-2009, 08:33 PM
6 BURGH BABY!!!!!!!

Nichols Atvs
02-01-2009, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by tireman43
Either way its history in the making. It is the first time for Arizona and they could win their first ever trip. However it will more likely be the Steelers making history winning their 6th SB. Making them the first and only team to do so. There are also the big names we all get to watch and the best D in the NFL against one of the best offenses this season. Its a win - win for everyone.

Steelers - 28
Cards - 23

HERE WE GO STEELERS...HERE WE GO!!!!!!

Hey Kevin i hope you made abet with your prediction because to was frickin close

airmobile101
02-01-2009, 08:45 PM
Damn good game:D

mxdad423
02-01-2009, 08:53 PM
Awsome game, all I have to say is that's 6 baby......Got to love the black and gold.
I will say again, I don't care what anybody says, Ben is the best all around quaterback in the NFL. Tom Brady who?
HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO.........

Kevin Smitley

riding4fun
02-01-2009, 09:16 PM
Not pretty by any means but as they say a win is a win.

Steelers win, working on rings for the other hand.

etondaddy
02-02-2009, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by riding4fun
Not pretty by any means but as they say a win is a win.

Steelers win, working on rings for the other hand.
Like Madden said don't worry about Ben's QB rating......great players make great plays at the right time..........

Great game SIX-BURGH...........hahahahahahahaha.. :macho :macho

Mike Kozura

etondaddy
02-02-2009, 07:43 AM
Just in case you missed it here's the DRIVE............:devil: :devil: :devil: :macho :macho :macho :blah: :blah: :blah:

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80e85a1f

Mike Kozura

etondaddy
02-02-2009, 08:06 AM
OK one more....................SUPER-BEN......:macho :macho :macho :macho

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80e825df

Mike Kozura

tireman43
02-02-2009, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Nichols Atvs
Hey Kevin i hope you made abet with your prediction because to was frickin close

Yes I did bet and yes I made some $$$.

I was just glad at the end it worked out for my favorite team. It was a great game.

SIX-BURGH !!!!!!!!
ONE FOR THE OTHER THUMB!!!!
However you want to say it, they are the best!!!

Hanksdad
02-02-2009, 03:21 PM
Great players make good plays, buts do great players really need to punch a guy while he's down? 92 is an a-hole. Tomlin should have kicked his *** off the field. Defensive player of the year? C'mon! More like chump of the year. Outside of the Titans loss of a Superbowl by a half a yard a few years ago, it was the best bowl I've seen. I thought both teams played great and everyone did what they were supposed to on both sides. Fitz, Holmes, Wearner, Rothlissalskdfjs;ldkf, anyway congrats Steeler Nation, Gonna be wearing more gold than Mr. T. That guys score prediction was good.:chinese:

mxdad423
02-02-2009, 06:07 PM
Im not going to say it wasn't a cheap shot, but let me tell you I watch more football in a year than probably 90 percent of most people, not just the Steelers, even though their my team. I start watching at 1PM EST and don't turn it off till the last game is over around 11 pm and believe me there are plenty of cheap shots that go on in each game, and besides that you don't know what happened the other guy may of prevoked it, remember it's always the second guy that gets caught. Kind of like the personal foul called on Taylor in the 4th, you watch the replay and the other guy threw the first puch (can't remember who it was now) but Taylor was the one that got caught, again second guy. Let's remember it's tackle football not flag football, they are starting to put to many stupid personal foul penaltys in, if they keep going their going to ruin it. Professional football is a contact sport, let the players play, they get paid well enough to take some shots. JMO.

Kevin Smitley

mxdad423
02-02-2009, 06:12 PM
One more thing, 92 (Harrison) is not an a**hole, he is a talented football player that plays his heart out each and every play, thats why he is the D-fense player of the year, again JMO.
This should rattle some feathers, LOL. But if you want to see some cheap shots, watch a Ravens game or a Patriots game, you will see plenty of them.....LOL

Kevin Smitley

etondaddy
02-02-2009, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Hanksdad
Great players make good plays, buts do great players really need to punch a guy while he's down? 92 is an a-hole. Tomlin should have kicked his *** off the field. Defensive player of the year? C'mon! More like chump of the year. Outside of the Titans loss of a Superbowl by a half a yard a few years ago, it was the best bowl I've seen. I thought both teams played great and everyone did what they were supposed to on both sides. Fitz, Holmes, Wearner, Rothlissalskdfjs;ldkf, anyway congrats Steeler Nation, Gonna be wearing more gold than Mr. T. That guys score prediction was good.:chinese:
Yea hanksdad don’t get me started……lets go back to 1975 shall we……… Mel Blount, Jack Lambert, Joe Green, Ernie Holmes, Howie Long, …..ect….ect…you get the idea. That’s how the game was played…yea yea yea I guess with all these d*mm rules it makes it safer…..but being one step away from flag football sucks. Dude must have really pissed him off….that is not his MO come on man give the best D player in the NFL a brake. You’d be tired and cranky to if you was that big and ran 100yds all you had……..lol :devil: :devil:

Who loves you baby...........;)

Mike Kozura

tireman43
02-02-2009, 07:19 PM
I think that Harrison's adrenaline and anger came together there and it was a little over the top. Do I think it was as bad as people are making it out to be...NO. Do I think the penalty was called for...ABSOLUTELY. He was the best LB in the NFL this season and was rewarded with the D player of the year. He is no a-hole but that was a stupid thing to do in the big game.

Here is a link for all to see it was 1 hit to the back and then the shove. He didn't beat the guy up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIF_ucHzbIk

dwhst9
02-02-2009, 08:27 PM
This whole Harrison thing is a bunch of BS. The whistle didn't blow. He blocked the guy back down to the ground. Arizona held Harrison practically every play too :rolleyes:

mxdad423
02-02-2009, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by dwhst9
This whole Harrison thing is a bunch of BS. The whistle didn't blow. He blocked the guy back down to the ground. Arizona held Harrison practically every play too :rolleyes:

Ahh I see somebody else actually paid some attention to, thought maybe I was the only one.

Kevin Smitley

tireman43
02-03-2009, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by mxdad423
Ahh I see somebody else actually paid some attention to, thought maybe I was the only one.

Kevin Smitley

No offense Kevin(or even Mike if he's reading this) but all the Steelers fans know Harrison was held all season. It is still no reason to act stupid in the biggest game of his life. I'm with you guys that there is way too much talk about it and is being viewed way worse then it was. They even thought he should have been ejected which is BS. But in a big game they need to keep their cool. If they lost it would be even a bigger story. Just my $.02. I still love him and the team and he was still the best D player this season! Emagine how many sacks he would have had if he wasn't held every other down.

Kevin

etondaddy
02-03-2009, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by tireman43
No offense Kevin(or even Mike if he's reading this) but all the Steelers fans know Harrison was held all season. It is still no reason to act stupid in the biggest game of his life. I'm with you guys that there is way too much talk about it and is being viewed way worse then it was. They even thought he should have been ejected which is BS. But in a big game they need to keep their cool. If they lost it would be even a bigger story. Just my $.02. I still love him and the team and he was still the best D player this season! Emagine how many sacks he would have had if he wasn't held every other down.

Kevin
Your right............. no offense takin. It wasn't that big a deal.

Mike Kozura

etondaddy
02-04-2009, 07:13 AM
Only in Six-burgh baby..........

http://www.wpxi.com/video/18631921/index.html

Mike Kozura