PDA

View Full Version : I can ride again !!!!!

rookiex
12-21-2002, 09:01 AM
After all that has happend lately grandpa passin, best friend too,break my leg and outta racing my mom is going to let me race again she asked me what I wanted for Xmas and I said I wanna have my quad back.....and race again.....and she said alright....now I am on the hunt for SPONSORS i need some I lost mine after being out for the indoors but I am now coming back into it......THE ROOKIE IS BACK:devil

killed300ex
12-21-2002, 09:02 AM
thats good news congrats good luck finding sponcers
killed

250rmike
12-21-2002, 09:50 AM
congrats rook. hope you get some good sponsors. the mike will be back in about 6 weeks either on myr or a special bike dont know what yet but trust me its goona be fast and nice. good luck in 2003 maybe ill see u at a few nationals, maybe meet up or something.

rookiex
12-21-2002, 10:02 AM
Yeah man no doubt....I can't wait I am headed for the national races....After the first of the year I am really gonna strap down and put all I can into racing and school....I am doing good in school I gotta or I can't race....I woke up this morning with emails from k&k GT thunder and pro fab....askin me to give them a call soon and they would love to help me out....soooo I think all my racing is really payin off....

flyin#5
12-21-2002, 10:10 AM
glad to hear your back and good luck!

250rmike
12-21-2002, 10:10 AM
yea i wish i could get sponsors like that but hey maybe after this year. we should get all the exriders to pit together at the nationals get pappy to come out and cook(my dads prolly gonna bring a grill and cook also)

rookiex
12-21-2002, 10:20 AM
yeah all the ex riders.... my dad will bring the rig and the big screen ps2 ATV2 get the set up then like all the EX's up and get a pic of them....that would be great.....Yeah as for the soponsors I need to call them prolly after the first of the year....I don't want to bug them with there familys and stuff...But I am gunnin for all 3 pro fab k&k and gt heck if they all gave me 50% off everything thats still a big price cutt....but I think pro fab wants to sponsor full time because they have seen me race before and they know who I am and there shop is only 10 mins away....if you can find a local shop....then work your way up thats what I am going to do.....I just need somthing to keep me going and back me.....

250rmike
12-21-2002, 10:39 AM
na all the local shops around here( the whole big 2 petes cycle and cyce world) wouldnt sponsor anyone if there life depended on it. thats why we are starting up a business to support me for the first couple years