PDA

View Full Version : Some people

Mxjunkie
01-26-2009, 07:48 PM
Someone is going around lighting house fires in my surrounding county, today there was 3 house fires in my town alone..
It's getting rediculos now, I think we are at almost 20 some odd houses then 15 the other night! If anyone would like to help the red cross out in that area feel free too.. I'd love to help them out once I get a break from work!

http://www.dailylocal.com/articles/2009/01/26/news/local/doc497dba9ae9c44964417560.txt

another

http://www.dailylocal.com/articles/2009/01/18/news/police/srv0000004519644.txt

pro-rider46
01-26-2009, 08:02 PM
thats really sad, i think that i have heard that on the tv or radio the other day. why would anyone do that? alot of sick people out there.

Mxjunkie
01-26-2009, 08:10 PM
The area is FULL of gangs and homeless so I am sure it's something gang related.. I just feel bad for the people who could barley afford to live there as it was, now they have too find a place to live and start over.. I hope PA's finest catches their arses.. :grr:

ZeroLogic
01-26-2009, 08:12 PM
People are ****ing ridiculous. Do you not have anything else better to do instead of destoying someones home and lives.:ermm:
They should be shot right in the knee caps and pushed over the side of a boat in the ocean.

Rootar
01-26-2009, 08:14 PM
sounds like everyone needs to load their guns and keep a watch out the window;) at almost 20 homes i doubt the popo would give a rats *** if you shot the MF'ers.

Mxjunkie
01-26-2009, 08:18 PM
I've talked to a few of my buddys that go out to school that way and they said it's getting REALLY tense.. I'm sure someones going to blow them away soon because all of the fires happen 3-4 days from each other and all the fires are close to rail road tracks.. They run to your porch and set anything they can on fire, I think someone's been playing to much Grand Theft Auto...

I chatted with a buddy who is into the local fire co. and they said it took all they had in them to put the blaze out.. Every local Police Department and state have been pulling over people non-stop since sunday morning.. The scanners been going nuts.

Time's like these are when I wish I would of done K-9 instead of autobody.. Oh how I'd let that dog tear them up.. :scary:

buck440
01-26-2009, 11:06 PM
i feel safe in my small hick town, population 400, and just about everybody has a gun nearby, and we all know everybody and the nearest gangs are in chicago....boy am i fortunate:D but yah man i hope they dont get your house :(

Pipeless416
01-27-2009, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by buck440
i feel safe in my small hick town, population 400, and just about everybody has a gun nearby, and we all know everybody and the nearest gangs are in chicago....:(

you'd be surprised. :ermm:

Mxjunkie
02-10-2009, 11:02 PM
Wonder if there is a connection... Maybe dumbarse kids are out playing with lighters there too, what ever happened to Smokey the bear comericals? Growing up if I lit a fire my mom would whoop my arse lol

"Investigators do not believe Gessner is connected to a string of arson fires that is plaguing the city of Coatesville."

http://cbs3.com/local/Amanda.Gessner.Upper.2.931997.html

ProspectorJim
02-11-2009, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
[B] what ever happened to Smokey the bear comericals? G

he's all about stopping those big bad atv riders now.