PDA

View Full Version : Jumpin the KFX

DEAL
12-20-2002, 11:03 PM
Just postin this for my buddy (he rides a KFx) he wants to get some air with it but hes a little worried about the axle bending.
I'm just wondering how high you have jumped your KFXs or Zs.
I've heard rumors that the axle bending problem was only on early models and that it was corrected for the later models, Well my buddy's is about a month old.

Z400central
12-20-2002, 11:05 PM
the earlier modesl tended to bend easier, during normal use....the new ones arent like this...however, they will bend very slightly....however, people that are bending them are getting tons of air! i hear upwards of 20-30ft.....:eek: but he should be fine if he doesnt go to high..:)

flyin#5
12-21-2002, 07:36 AM
dont they come with warrentys? cuz if they did he shouldnt be scared of breaking it if it is stock.

canadian400ex
12-21-2002, 08:17 AM
I think that the axle problems were only an issue on the early Z's. I think the time the KFX came out they had addressed the problem. I had my bike at meteghan mx and I didn't have a problem.

DEAL
12-21-2002, 10:33 AM
Canadian400ex.
A bunch of us from down this way are headin up your way to go ridin sometime this spring, You up for it?

canadian400ex
12-22-2002, 04:46 PM
You bet. Get a hold of me on here in advance and we'll set something up. There is also a couple of us from down here who want to come up your way....just for a change of scenery.
later.
Oh yeah, we're holding a race at Mill hill on May 11th...it's part of the N.S. race circuit. Providing you don't break your neck the night before the race like last year, you should definetley ride.:D

DEAL
12-22-2002, 06:45 PM
haha, Alright man, If your ever gonna come down this way I'll round up some guys.
I'll be at that race forsure, I got the Ex apart right now gettin her ready for some racin next year.
I'd like to get on that track sometime to practice if thats possible.

gregmcneil
12-23-2002, 06:41 PM
I will be going to Mill Hill this year for sure,
yeah is there any way to get some practice time in on this track?
that would be cool if you could, let us know

canadian400ex
12-24-2002, 07:52 PM
Absolutley! I finally got Blaine (prest) to allow quads on the track without hesitation.;) After the snow goes away and we getter' prepped perfectly we'd love to have ya down!
We'll get together for sure and ride the heII out of our track.

gregmcneil
12-24-2002, 08:34 PM
That sounds sweet man, i can't wait to come down on that track,
it looks like a lot of fun for sure
we will have to get in touch and get a bunch of quads together and go,

MojaveKing
12-25-2002, 08:27 PM
ya they can jump!! my neighbor has 1 i think NacsEX's Older Bro and those boyz Jump um alot!! and he though he bent it but he didnt hahahah:D jump away!! be safe adn Merry Christmas

MojaveKing
12-25-2002, 08:41 PM
ya they can jump!! my neighbor has 1 i think NacsEX's Older Bro and those boyz Jump um alot!! and he though he bent it but he didnt hahahah:D jump away!! be safe adn Merry Christmas

mojavekid13
01-04-2003, 01:23 PM
Hey what going on BJ So ya finaly sold the EX! So when did ya get teh New KFX? Hows she working man! We gotta get riding soon! I bet ya dont even knwo who thsi is!

VooDuu Child
01-05-2003, 12:05 AM
I have two, first week released Z's and I jump the crap outta mine with zero problems yet with either. knockin on wood:D

mojavekid13
01-22-2003, 08:15 AM
BJ Where ya been man! i though u woudl have posted a reply buy now!! So ya had the KFX out in the snow yet/?? Iam glad to see ya got a new wheeler any way!i seen Tim(jackson) sodl the p650 he had a bought a new Banshee! haah i was talking to him! and he said he was gonna do it up like his old one! Befor it got stolen!Well any way man!got to run!