PDA

View Full Version : Our deepest Sympathy to Hetrick Racings finest

QuadJunkies
01-25-2009, 04:26 PM
We were deeply saddened to hear the news today and came as quite a shock!
We have dealt with Robin for several years and she was a great lady .
The Lugan family would like to express our deepest sympathy to everyone at Hetrick Racing and to all the family and freinds,she was a SUPER lady will be greatly missed. :(
God Bless
Press release:

Robin Fulkerson, a long time ATV enthusiast of Oil City, Pennsylvania and valued member of Hetrick Racing, passed away Saturday, January 24th, 2008 due to heart complications. Robin was an avid supporter of the sport of ATV racing both on the national and regional motocross scenes and played an intricate part in the day to day operations of Hetrick's performance shop and racing programs. She is survived by her two sons, Kyle and Casey Bard.

Funeral arrangements are being coordinated by Morrison Funeral Home in Oil City, PA with viewing on Monday the 26th and the funeral services at 11:00 AM on Tuesday the 27th of January, 2008. The Hetrick family requested that those seeking further information should contact Michelle Hetrick at 814.671.3596

01-25-2009, 04:30 PM
wow...this is a loss. i have dealt with robin a few times when i have been in the hetrick shop. i will post a link to the obit when it is in the local paper

QuadJunkies
01-25-2009, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by speedyquad
wow...this is a loss. i have dealt with robin a few times when i have been in the hetrick shop. i will post a link to the obit when it is in the local paper
That would be great ,thanks.
When I told Troy today, I thought he was going to fall over from shock. He deals with Robin and Chris mainly and was in total disbelief when I told him the news.

wvspeedfreak
01-25-2009, 06:55 PM
I heard this sad news this morning.I dealt with her alot over the years.Our thoughts and prayers go out to her family and the Hetricks :(

The Fridley family

mxdad423
01-25-2009, 08:46 PM
Just wanted to send out our thoughts and prayers to her family and to the Hetricks.

Kevin, Andria, and Brandon Smitley

mini racer #39
01-25-2009, 09:24 PM
I just spoke with Robin just a couple days ago. Our thoughts and prayers go out to her family and also the Hetrick Racing family. She will be missed by all who knew her.
The Havert Family

etondaddy
01-26-2009, 06:39 AM
Our deepest sympathy gos out to the family and Hetrick racing.

Mike Kozura

Ryko racing
01-26-2009, 06:51 AM
Please give our condolences to Robins family. We have had the pleasure of dealing with her and she will be missed .
She and her family will be in our prayers.

01-26-2009, 07:00 AM
here is the link to the obit.

http://www.thederrick.com/Derrick/6.shtml

again, my sympathies go out to her family as well as her Hetrick Family.

GNCC Laeger 250
01-26-2009, 10:47 AM
Our thoughts & prayers also go out to Robin's family & the Hetrick Racing family...........She will be missed by all....

Blaine Shick Family

Pappy
01-26-2009, 10:52 AM
Our prayers go to her and her family as well, she will be missed:(

Arctic Cat Dad
01-26-2009, 02:16 PM
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Robins family and kids and the Hetrick Family. She will be greatly missed in the racing community. We delt with Robin many, many times and she helped us oh so much!

The Mussi Family

quadnana7
01-26-2009, 08:29 PM
Gary, Christian and I are all sorry to hear about Robin. We will pray for her family, children, and Hetrick Racing Team also.

Reimer Racing
01-27-2009, 03:47 PM
Sorry to hear of Robins passing. I am sure will be watching down on all are little racers. Paul, Cindy and Zack.