PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else noticed this!!

312R1
01-24-2009, 10:28 PM
I was looking on Walsh's site and seen this http://www.walshracecraft.com/#/trx250r/4531756461

mcarlson1
01-24-2009, 10:43 PM
The new site has been up since the new year and the 250r stuff has been up for about 2 or 3 weeks, i emailed them the other day and asked how long it would be to make a frame or any other 250 or hybrid stuff and they said 3-4 weeks!!!! i thought that was very quick.

Thanks,
Mike

mineralgrey01gt
01-24-2009, 10:45 PM
hmm that kind of makes me rethink about getting a 250r again.

312R1
01-24-2009, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by mcarlson1
The new site has been up since the new year and the 250r stuff has been up for about 2 or 3 weeks, i emailed them the other day and asked how long it would be to make a frame or any other 250 or hybrid stuff and they said 3-4 weeks!!!! i thought that was very quick.

Thanks,
Mike

Thats awesome...now only if Laeger and the others will do the same.:devil:

danhung11
01-24-2009, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by 312R1
Thats awesome...now only if Laeger and the others will do the same.:devil:

I've talked to Nate and Mike several times. They are awesome guys and will make you whatever you want. ;)

I agree, it is a blessing there are still companies like this and their customer service is top notch! By far the best that I have come across. Not too mention their products are hard to top. I wanted some custom pegs for my old R and Mike asked me to send him some 87 OEM pegs, he custom made some for me that were simply badazz!
:blah:

01-25-2009, 12:36 AM
They never stopped making 250R stuff. They just recently fired up a newer website and just got the 250R stuff up there in the last couple weeks.

Pro1200
01-25-2009, 12:55 AM
yea I got my Walsh front end like 3yrs ago and there service was superb although at the time i had like a 6-8wk wait since was way worth it. They've always had 250R parts just they updated there site recently..I need there frame..lol

C-LEIGH RACING
01-25-2009, 07:24 AM
See, here you go, I been saying all along to you guys, dont kick the ol 250R in the ditch cause its going to come back.

I hate to say it, but a bunch are starting to realize the amount of money being spent to keep riding or racing todays new inventions. Looks good, got most all the latest features of today, but, what is it costing.
When you sink any where from 1000 to 8000.00 in a engine depending on the build & get about maybe 1 to 8 races out of it, you got to sit back & ask youself, can I still race.
Its comming to the point, if it stays like it is now, only big pockets will be whos racing, those that have it to throw at it.
Neil

250Renvy
01-25-2009, 08:35 AM
I've been watching that site to see when the hybrid stuff will be up there. They, like many frame builders never really made that many 250R frames - most were hybrids.

Compared to yesteryear the price isn't that bad, but in todays market it's a little steep for a complete chassis.

Frame, subframe, a-arms and swingarm will run you around $6K

As good as that is, that's almost the price of a NEW quad.

The ONLY way Laeger's will start making frames again is if Mark himself starts making them.

I doubt many people will get back into frame building as not many are still around or have changed hands here's what I came up with for frame builders - anybody else can add if they know some.

Houser
Fischer
Walsh
LSR
Roll design
HRE
Tigor
Frontline
Arens
PRP
JP
Laeger
Lovins
JB racing
JRD
KOQ racing
Motoquad
Hermann
LRD
RPM
Gibson

Mxjunkie
01-25-2009, 08:56 AM
eh still thanks to walsh for keepin the old pingers alive haha

C-LEIGH RACING
01-25-2009, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
eh still thanks to walsh for keepin the old pingers alive haha

Yep, no dought, got to give it up to them & even Eddie Sanders.

Probably as something to go by, just for us to keep track of progress, when we see CT Racing & Curtis Sparks start to having new products,,,, probably about time to jump on the band wagon before its to late.
Neil