PDA

View Full Version : school was rather interseting today...

87Warrior
12-20-2002, 07:06 PM
today was pretty normal until about 3rd period

"may i have your attention please, we are now in a level one lock down, everyone that is outside their classrooms are asked to stop what they are doing and go back to your class room and please do not leave and await further instructions."

"may i have your attention please, just to update you on whats happening: we found a "suspicious package" in the bathroom, and we are calling in personell to deal with it."

8th period got cancled all together and everyone stayed in 3rd period untill the end of 4th, it was sick

ny300exrider
12-20-2002, 07:07 PM
wow hahah...crazy

Glamis400ex
12-20-2002, 07:08 PM
This planet is going to h ell in a hand-basket.......I'll pack some samiches for the ride down:eek:

Glamis

ny300exrider
12-20-2002, 07:10 PM
did they ever tell you what it was??

ridesa02400EX
12-20-2002, 07:16 PM
there have been three bomb threats at my school this year, there was a rabid racoon and a couple bomb threats last year to and the cops hve came and arrested a few ppl

honda400exrider
12-20-2002, 07:22 PM
yeah our school had one last year...

12-20-2002, 07:26 PM
janitors at are school think thier tuff **** so we tped the bathrooms....boy...i cant wait to get out of school

87Warrior
12-20-2002, 07:27 PM
turned out to be "nothing"

i heard it was a box with merry christmas, bombs away or have a blast or something like that written on it, and i heard there was a beeper in it to make it sound like a bomb. but thats just what i heard....:rolleyes:

off the subject: just got back from lord of the rings, it was sweEEt

phatswinn
12-20-2002, 09:29 PM
weve had liek 3 or 4 bomb threats all fake and the lunch ladys set the oven on fire once last year that was funny

airheadedduner
12-20-2002, 11:17 PM
My last year of high school we had a lot of bomb threats. My cooking class cought an oven on fire too. It was funny as ****.:D

flyin#5
12-21-2002, 07:32 AM
a couple years ago we had a fugitive running around the campground which is right accross the street from the school. there were a billion cop cars and a couple helicopters. the guy was running around naked cuz they chased him out of his trailor and then he ran through thorn bushes and took the railroad tracks for a long ways then the cops lost him. then they found the guy again at walmart a couple days later... the best part is some kids in my grade who were boyscouts at the time made this guy breakfast the weekend b4.

L.Vegas400
12-21-2002, 11:10 AM
we had one at work a bout a year ago, just after a high wind there was a suspecious package out side one of the doors, ended up being a huge wad of duct tape we made for a football that was blown off the hanger overnight.

Juggalo
12-21-2002, 11:14 AM
we had a lockdown earlier this year because somebody had a gun..

Butters
12-21-2002, 11:25 AM
yeah this year my high school had a gas leak that we got 3 days out of school for. and then we had 6 or 7 bomb threats. thats not to mention the other day when someone threatened in my 3rd hour that they were going to kill my spanish teacher. yeah everyone at my school is really loving. hahaha not

exrider360
12-21-2002, 11:47 AM
wee had a lockdown too me and some of my buddys went to are lockers and the principal announced all kids get to the nearinst room and have the teachers lock te rooms so were running so fast down the hall ways and all the doors are locked so we where stuck out in the hall way we were beating on my math teaacher door and she let us in it was only a practice though

Sportrax10
12-21-2002, 11:50 AM
Last year, my school had 3 bomb threats and it was Middle school!!!! The principal was so surprised! They never found out who did them.

bansheerider_13
12-21-2002, 12:01 PM
yea we had a bomb threat last year they wend us all into the gym for about an hour thenwe lest at abotu 12:00 so it was sweet

Ralph
12-21-2002, 12:08 PM
on friday, we had a 1/2 day and 2cnd period there was a fight and some1 screemed fight in the ahallway so a retarded new teacher thought they said fire and evacuted the whole school.

and this one time some1 left a gas hose on in our bio room and we all go high, eaven my teacher, it was realy weird

and so far there has not been any bomb threats as far as i know, only practices for "CODE RED"

Bean
12-21-2002, 02:46 PM
that gas line gettin high thing would have been great till someone accidently struck a spark

12-21-2002, 03:04 PM
About once a month we have to have a lock down. Everyone has to go in a corner of the room and duck down for about 20 minutes and wait for the principal and assitants to knock on the door and say alright .. It's just practice

skinrider440
12-21-2002, 03:11 PM
when i was in high school we did a bomb threat. we only did it so we could get out of school. but it wasn't such a big thing cuz my high school only had like 125 ppl thats 7th - 12th. now one found out it was us though.

honda400exrider
12-21-2002, 03:14 PM
sr., i am the police, and im going to have to turn u in kid

haha jk, but that really would suck if there was a copper on here who tracked u down... haha

skinrider440
12-21-2002, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by honda400exrider
sr., i am the police, and im going to have to turn u in kid

haha jk, but that really would suck if there was a copper on here who tracked u down... haha

who are you calling KID. Im only a kid a heart

that was 7 years ago so i don't think it would matter anyway

tants
12-21-2002, 04:11 PM
we had 25 state troopers come to our school because of our entire school riot we had, man it rocked. the entire riot was planned the night befor because they wanted to put video camera throughtout the school, and make other stupid rules, so about 3/4 of the school went into the cafertia for homeroom and never left, it turned into a riot quick with people flipping over tables and running through the hall ways banging on lockers and classroom doors and knocking over garbage pails.
we made the front page of the record

Ralph
12-21-2002, 04:28 PM
i dont know if it was flamable, but no1 did light a spark, but the funny thing is later the principle and vice principle went in and came out light headed and were liek there is nothing wrong in there, no gas, ur just imagining things, and the only reason they said that is so no kids would go home and tell there parents cause they are afraid of being sued...

goldfish
12-21-2002, 04:55 PM
When that sniper shootings were going on, our school for a bout a week and half was under 'partial' lockdown. And we had to do some lockdown drills, i dunno bout you, but at my school if were under lockdown and your out in the halls, your screwed. Teachers aren't supposed to answer the door for anyone....

jc_powerpipes07
12-21-2002, 05:33 PM
coo! we had one last year but it was made by some retarded boy
in special ed.

400MXer
12-21-2002, 05:59 PM
A few years back, some kid at my school made a draino bomb and put it in a trashcan. He got in BIG trouble because two teachers saw him do it.

bluebaron
12-21-2002, 06:09 PM
hahaha! what a retard!

Ex_Rider43
12-21-2002, 09:07 PM
hahahahah those crazy americans!!

its so funny to read all those things

12-21-2002, 09:14 PM
f the lockdown, they call a real lock down and im finding the nearest window to jump from, my school has these lil roofs that come out from the 2nd to 1st floor i could jump from, its awesome im actually thinking of jumping out of the 2nd level during class when the teacher leaves the room for a secopmd

440exnacsracer
12-21-2002, 09:19 PM
2 things-1- my friend got attacked by a squirrel a few weeks ago- it went in his jacket and down his pants, lol. 2- i just saw MR. deeds- it was FIRE! literally LOL.

12-21-2002, 09:33 PM
hey...do u guys think id get in alot of trouble for jumping out of a 2 story window onto the lower roof and off?

stupid driver
12-21-2002, 09:46 PM
a year after the columbine high school shootings, there was a threat written on one of the boys stalls in the bathroom. It said,
"Conestoga the next combine". (conestoga is our schools name). It was pretty funny when we didnt really know wut the **** they were talkin about since they didnt even spell it remotely right. nothin happend, they even had school

12-21-2002, 09:51 PM
lol, thats kinda funny i bet that kid felt like a retard

87Warrior
12-21-2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
hey...do u guys think id get in alot of trouble for jumping out of a 2 story window onto the lower roof and off?

one of my friends jumped out our second story window in my **** school of shawnee last year
three times!!

he only got caught the third time, got 3days i think.

kicken250x
12-21-2002, 10:51 PM
For the past few years there have been massive amounts of lock downs lol Hella amounts of fights. I love breakin up just like 2 or 3 man fights! I'll get running as fast as i can and tackle them all!! It sucks because you dont get to see someone get the crap beat out of them but it is fun as crap to do!

TC17
12-22-2002, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by 87Warrior
turned out to be "nothing"

off the subject: just got back from lord of the rings, it was sweEEt

yeah. that was a really great movie. i can't wait to see the third one!

free_rider20
12-22-2002, 09:59 AM
Hey bill, instead of jumpin out the window, just take your mini to school and ride around the hallways.

flyin#5
12-22-2002, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by freeride132

last year we would climb on the roofs of sheds and other things around the school. we would just get old bleachers or tires and pile them up then climb on. this was during PE and our teacher told us to get a good sun tan up there. she let us do anything. my one friends asked her if they could give her a quicky (shes kind of hot) and she said no i got nocked up last night. lol

310Rduner
12-24-2002, 02:32 AM
last year we would climb on the roofs of sheds and other things around the school. we would just get old bleachers or tires and pile them up then climb on. this was during PE and our teacher told us to get a good sun tan up there. she let us do anything. my one friends asked her if they could give her a quicky (shes kind of hot) and she said no i got nocked up last night. lol

whee do u live, and what school district, i think i should transfer there :p ;)