PDA

View Full Version : double backflip on a snowmobile!!....vid

flyboy62
01-24-2009, 05:35 AM
did any one see that last night on winter x. too bad he didnt stay on

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nM0Irl_rY0Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nM0Irl_rY0Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

BLU82
01-24-2009, 07:12 AM
Yeah and too bad he did'nt have the guts to try it again. If he was that close the first time he could've pulled it off. I thought the whole "next trick" format was kind of lame. The guy that won did'nt do anything special in my eyes. A regular best trick would've been better.

cmaxx
01-24-2009, 08:09 AM
thats really cool.it would have been Sick if he sayed on it!!

Scro
01-24-2009, 08:24 AM
After seeing that, there's no doubt it could be done on a quad. Man that was a hard landing.

Ryan
01-24-2009, 08:44 AM
Sticking that landing perfect without being bucked off is gonna be tuff... But I don't like the way the competition was set up... Just for attempting that trick, he should have won the contest.

I hope no one ever trys it on a quad!!! Its got pain written all over it.

BTW, I like those new style helmets those two guys were wearing.. Anyone know what brand they were?

xsr_racing28c
01-24-2009, 08:56 AM
Levi overshot the landing by at least 20 feet and still got up on his feet to celebrate just having the courage to do it. That is an accomplishment in itself. He's only practiced it for a month. hehe...

Jay

reconmaster
01-24-2009, 09:46 AM
that was pretty insane should of one hands down

01-24-2009, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by BLU82
Yeah and too bad he did'nt have the guts to try it again.

i would love 2 beat your *** right now, he didnt have the guts, r u kidding, watch how hard that landing was, he even said his ankle hurt *** hole

hypersnyper6947
01-24-2009, 04:26 PM
He over shot it a bit, if he would have landed a little more in the transition of the ramp he would have nailed it. Im surprised he got up so quickly after that landing it looked really rough.

sunco
01-24-2009, 04:28 PM
OK so how long before someone backflips a Rhino?

flyin#5
01-24-2009, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
Sticking that landing perfect without being bucked off is gonna be tuff... But I don't like the way the competition was set up... Just for attempting that trick, he should have won the contest.

I hope no one ever trys it on a quad!!! Its got pain written all over it.

BTW, I like those new style helmets those two guys were wearing.. Anyone know what brand they were?

Those are Pro Model helemts... company Jimmy Blaze has been working on....

Definetly nuts to see a sled going around twice....

BLU82
01-24-2009, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Honda or DI3
i would love 2 beat your *** right now, he didnt have the guts, r u kidding, watch how hard that landing was, he even said his ankle hurt *** hole
Wow. Calm down. He had a ton of courage to do that. Way more than I'll ever have. But if by some crazy act of god I got that close to landing a double backflip and making history forever, I'd go again. I think the main reason he did'nt try again is because he still has do snocross.

rbgnwa45
01-24-2009, 06:31 PM
Rotation looked slow I thought he was landing nose first that's awesome. You have to wonder if everyone in a year from now is going to be doing double back cliffhangers just like everyone can flip a bike now.

01-24-2009, 09:46 PM
I would have liked to see them move the ramp further back and try it again but man was that a hard crash. Really I dont know how you get up after that its like super human. They said he would have broken a lot if he didnt fall off to the side.

Old Head
01-25-2009, 04:04 AM
wow he was really high. lucky he didn't break his back.

gcart2
01-25-2009, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by sunco
OK so how long before someone backflips a Rhino? well we have already seen a monster truck do it. i think the double on a quad is just around the corner.

01-25-2009, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by gcart2
well we have already seen a monster truck do it. i think the double on a quad is just around the corner.

what!!!??? a monster truck did a flip like on purpose? I know they did a flip with a trophy truck but not a monster truck

KingpinsEx
01-25-2009, 02:54 PM
I don't think a quad is as close as you guys think. And what would be the sense when only the few people who buy the videos or look the stuff up on the net would see it. Not enough incentive I don't think and the wreck would have been 5x as bad on a quad. If you have seen any sno freestyle videos before, you know they can take much bigger risks and walk away. You do that on dirt, your really pushing your luck. Thats why Jon did his on snow to start. My only question is why havent quads made it yet? After watching the snomobile freestyle, I think quads would be just as impressive, if not more. Seems like quads do more tricks and they have a ton of guys doing it. Suprised we are not seeing any quad guys on sleds, like there are a few dirtbikers doing it...

trick250r
01-26-2009, 11:04 AM
he backflipped a z400 in one of the nitro circus videos. guys got some cajones mayne. plus hes been wrecking like that all week in practice... how many people on here would repetitively wreck like that then get back on and try it again?

browng31
01-26-2009, 04:19 PM
dude didn't land it. Bottom line, the guy on New Years who barely messed up landing the truck flip seemed dissapointed, I have more respect for him than snomobile guy. Don't celebrate, you got nuts, but unless you go and pull it off, you'll be the guy who didn't ride it out.

hawood
01-28-2009, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by browng31
dude didn't land it. Bottom line, the guy on New Years who barely messed up landing the truck flip seemed dissapointed, I have more respect for him than snomobile guy. Don't celebrate, you got nuts, but unless you go and pull it off, you'll be the guy who didn't ride it out.

Your a ***

xsr_racing28c
01-28-2009, 02:46 PM
Some of your guys actually need to get on a sled to see how difficult they are to kick around.

250x_kyle
01-28-2009, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by browng31

you would have done the same thing if it was you. i dont see you out there doing it. and i for one will stay upside right. expescially on a heavy arse sled