PDA

View Full Version : Unreal.....I could'nt have been so...decent

Pappy
01-23-2009, 05:06 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/frv4iKaisFc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/frv4iKaisFc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

snacob14
01-23-2009, 07:14 PM
As a duck hunter, I would have seriously shot one of his outer riggers off, watched him fall a few feet and laughed at him. when my redneck cops came, they would laugh too. Problem solved. What a bunch of idiots. They'll be the sameones crying when these animals all go to Canada and spread whatever disease they have developed because they become overpopulated. Ever wonder why the chickens and turkeys we buy from the grocery store are all treated with antibiotics...to battle the diseases birds spread when they become overpopulated in bird harvesting farms...retards

Pappy
01-23-2009, 07:18 PM
I would have gone to jail for grabbing him by the leg and ripping him out of the thing. People that are "Anti" anything seem to go all out and disregard the law and safety...god forbid a hunter fights back

snacob14
01-23-2009, 07:29 PM
well, and thats just it. Who is the more reasonable person here. the one who is flying an ultralight around a guy with a gun. Doing their best to prove a point and piss a guy off while acting like lunatics...or the guy not shooting at them.

Pappy
01-23-2009, 08:07 PM
Couldnt agree more.....but in either case the anti's win. The impact would be great of the hunter had shot him point blank in the head on his next pass, but in teh end that too would have netted the anti's exactly what they want. it may however take a few of those tragedys to make people really thinka bout screwing with other people.

I wonder what Daniel Boone would have done if some city ******* would have disrupted his hunt

:chinese:

Brauap
01-23-2009, 08:10 PM
God, that one time when he came that low.. I would have ran at him and tackled him! Or else I would have shot a shot in his schute.. f' those damn hippies! :rolleyes:

ProspectorJim
01-23-2009, 08:19 PM
isn't it illegal to disrupt somebody's hunt deliberately?

BlasterEaten250
01-23-2009, 08:27 PM
Woodstock isn't far from me at all. Now I know when I see one of those it's baseball cherry bomb practice time:D

RIDETHEREJK
01-23-2009, 08:32 PM
The club should have rented a chopper to fly over ultralight. They blow down decoys, chopper blows down ultralight. Problem solved. Both nonviolent.

Pappy
01-23-2009, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by ProspectorJim
isn't it illegal to disrupt somebody's hunt deliberately?

Sure is, however the "anti's" dont obey the law like the majority of hunters.

Imagine if instead of a hunter it was a golpher, and he was being harrassed. The cops would be all over him....but getting them to do anything beyond break up the anti's is hard.

powermadd400ex
01-23-2009, 08:48 PM
wow, that is despicable.
as usual theres always somebody there to mess up someones good LEGAL fun. i dont know what i wouldve done if i were in that mans situation but i know it wouldnt be good. in a way i applaud him for his self control and an even temper. but i also felt like he shouldve done someting more to them. :ermm:

hondaking52
01-23-2009, 09:28 PM
i woulda went back to my truck, got some rope and some kind of a hook and anchored the basterd, lol, lets see how much they laugh now.....lol

Pipeless416
01-23-2009, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by BlasterEaten250
Woodstock isn't far from me at all. Now I know when I see one of those it's baseball cherry bomb practice time:D

yea, can't wait to go home to our liberal hippy douche area. see ya in february brandon :o

dingocatcher
01-24-2009, 09:29 AM
This doesnt suprise me at all...Soon the world will be run by tree hugging a**holes and health and safety freaks too!!
Where im from its 10times worse, even anglers get the abuse now too.

Wee do quite a bit of lamping for foxes with rifle and as soon as you shoot you have to leave or the law will be on top of you, the worlds a mess and its not gonna get any eaiser......

Makes my blood boil :mad: :mad: :mad:

trick450r
01-24-2009, 10:35 AM
i cant believe that gentlemen hunter did nothing about it...i would have casually walked over and knocked that loudmouth b!tches teeth out with the camera.

bens250ex
01-24-2009, 11:17 AM
well im not a big hunter but who cares animals are made so we can kill them. if these *****es had shown up in mississippi they would not have made it out alive. . . .

bens250ex
01-24-2009, 11:37 AM
i wrote this to the web site posted in the video..before i send it i wanna know if i can get introuble for anything ??/

hello, i would like to start off by saying i am not a big hunter and understand some cruelty against animals. BUT i do not think it is right to disturb another human in something they injoy and when it really is not going to make a difference in the bird population or ect. animals reproduce like crazy hunting is to keep the population at an equal rate. I also think is it a little bit rediculas to sit by a hunters field fly over and yell through speakers...more like don't ya'll have something better to do? One day some supporters might bark up someones wrong tree. animals will live if ment to live and die if ment to die. human development is more important than animal development. i do not abuse animals nor do i really care to hunt but some people do and they have the right to do so. but you do not have the right to disturb them. how do you think the founders of this country lived? they killed animals to eat. which is perfectly fine to do. im not interested in eating leafs for the rest of my life. ill take that fat steak or hamburger and enjoy every bit of it. i understand you may think you have the right to protect the animals well you do on protected resorvors or your own land but you don't on someone elses land. so have respect for other humans animals DO NOT come before a HUMAN!!!

bens250ex
01-24-2009, 11:38 AM
i gotta fix some spelling

ZSK
01-24-2009, 12:24 PM
http://www.huntsab.org/hunter_harassment_laws.htm

I would have pressed charges. It's shocking how many laws were broken in that video.

ALAMX37
01-24-2009, 01:17 PM
This makes me want to rage. Brutal beatings would have been distributed evenly amongst those fu ck tarts. OMG I am so pissed right now. AARRGGHHH!

250x_kyle
01-24-2009, 02:33 PM
to bad he didnt have a realy big stick to jam in his fan. or used his gun barell.

79400ex
01-25-2009, 08:54 PM
THat group broke a bunch of federal laws. For one it is illegal to harrass someone by plane. 2. Everytime one of the deco was knock down that is destorying private property. I would of not be to so nice. He might of had an extra hole in his parchute. the hunting club should sue that group for lost business.

Cr85rRida
01-25-2009, 09:54 PM
Ok all of you tough guys who say the ultra light pilot would have had "blah blah blah" done to him if you were the hunter are probably fortunate you werent that hunter. Because if you did have the balls (and i doubt most do) to shoot at the dude or tackle him or whatever, your going to be in a hell of a lot more ***** then the "hippy" flying around.

As much as it was illegal and not fair to the hunter, the hunter still came out looking like a good guy (not saying he is a bad man in the first place) He did the right thing by keeping his cool and if they did catch the s.o.b later on he wont have any "counter claim" if you will.

Pappy
01-25-2009, 09:57 PM
uhhh...I have no doubt I would have gone to jail. If you doubt me, I will send you the addy to where I hunt and you go get yourself an ultralight;) Wear your kevlar britches:)

Cr85rRida
01-25-2009, 10:08 PM
Pap, I've seen your posts and many of your pictures. I know you eat and use the things you kill for your needs, plus you enjoy the "sport". Hunters such as yourself are perfectly fine and dont deserve the stuff in the video.

Now others who just kill things for the fun of it im a little skeptical about.

Giving me the address is kind of silly, why dont you give it to the people in the video instead ;) Bring your camera! haha:p

Pappy
01-25-2009, 10:18 PM
Either we are all governed under the same fair and equal laws or we arent. If someone kills something and wastes it, they will answer to that by a higher calling and the law if caught. The anti hunters deserve to get what they get, no different then if someone tried to prevent you from doing a lawful act.

I've been hunting for my entire life, and never met anyone who kills for the fun of it. They may be out there, but its been my fortune to have not met them.

There would be no more ultralite, or video tape. I will sacrifice for my rights just as the anti's have put themselves in a position to sacrifice for their beliefs. Man with ultralite and chick with bigmouth and video tape dont equal man with 12 gauge in my world.

As far as sending them the address, not a problem. But I figure if you want to call out "tough " guys, lets see you nut up as well.

Cr85rRida
01-25-2009, 10:46 PM
Nut up as in buy an ultralight and disturb honest hunters by doing something i dont believe in?

That sounds like stupidity, not brawn.

300extreme#8
01-26-2009, 12:28 PM
Thats just pettyfull. I dont understand why people think they have the right to go do stuff like that. Heck if that was me I dout I could keep my cool like he did, I would not shoot at him or assault him. when he got low enough i would have got a knife and cut some strings on his chute so he would fall to the ground. Once he hit the ground I would continue to destroy his little machine, hell if he screwed up my hunt then id screw up his flight. and as for the people in the vehicle I would have the cops deal with them bc i wouldnt want to get in any trouble for hurting anyone thats not on the property that I paid for and had legal rights to hunt on. Correct me if my wrong Pappy, but if you buy out a lease of hunting property then you are the only one on the contract to be on that land, and any other person to enter without permisson is against the law and is at owners will of consequense?

scuzz
01-26-2009, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by hondaking52
i woulda went back to my truck, got some rope and some kind of a hook and anchored the basterd, lol, lets see how much they laugh now.....lol

Careful. That line of thought is very close to those people who put cables across ATV trails.

cletusEX
01-26-2009, 05:34 PM
Wow that is pretty ridiculous. I have to applaude the hunters in this case. They did the right thing and called the law rather than taking matters into their own hands. Even if nothing came of it, it was still the right thing to do. Not sure if I could remain that calm though. I remember a while ago someone trying to scare off birds in a public dove field with a remote controlled airplane, needless to say the second pass resulted in someone needing a new toy.