PDA

View Full Version : *****stolen Vehicle With 4 Ds 450 Quads****

DVS_Freestyler
01-23-2009, 10:55 AM
hey guys we just had all our stuff jacked from greenville south carolina this morning. Here's what the rig looked like. It was an 06' F350 with a 6inch lift with a flatbed trailer with a freestyle take off ramp with 4 brand new Can Am DS 450's. If anyone sees this or has any info please email me at jonguetter@hotmail.com or derek_guetter@hotmail.com

thanks~~

DVS_Freestyler
01-23-2009, 10:57 AM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d75/lilgutes/DSC03242.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d75/lilgutes/DSC03099.jpg

NacsMXer
01-23-2009, 11:14 AM
I'm nowhere near SC, but man that totally sucks. Hope the fools get what's comin to them :grr: :mad: :grr:

Scro
01-23-2009, 11:20 AM
Damn that's alot of dough for someone to roll off with. Hope they catch the *******s.

Rootar
01-23-2009, 12:24 PM
WTF were they thinking :huh there is no way in hell people wont recognize yalls rig.... i hope some body shoots these MF'ers in the knee caps when they find them.

imm guessing this will put a hamper on the next show??? isnt it in a week or is it 2 weeks?

insaneracin2003
01-23-2009, 12:33 PM
AAWWW DAYUM, That sucks bro, sorry to hear that. I hope you catch them mofo's before the police do:macho

rollie
01-23-2009, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Rootar
WTF were they thinking :huh there is no way in hell people wont recognize yalls rig.... i hope some body shoots these MF'ers in the knee caps when they find them.

imm guessing this will put a hamper on the next show??? isnt it in a week or is it 2 weeks?

i agree, like nobodys going to notice the quads, these idiots willprobably be retarded enough to leave the AX logo on the truck, i hope so anyway!

hope you ge it all back

jcv400ex
01-23-2009, 01:53 PM
Holy **** Derek, sorry to hear that. I'll keep an eye open on the internet...some people are un-real. :ermm:

NED441SUZ
01-23-2009, 02:11 PM
The police may find those quads in a bad part of town being drag raced over and over on streets running between project type housing.If i had to guess.

buck440
01-23-2009, 03:21 PM
i dont know your situation but i'd never even leave my crappy 400ex out side over night, ever, let alone all them high priced quads. yah it really sucks but c'mon.

01-23-2009, 04:20 PM
im in NC not to far from the NC sc state line ill keep a look out.

Pappy
01-23-2009, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by buck440
yah it really sucks but c'mon.

They are on the road filming not at home. You said it all with you dont know.

Boys, I am trying to reach some folks to help...keep your eyes open nonetheless.

Mxjunkie
01-23-2009, 04:40 PM
I spread the word to all my buddys down south for you guys, I hope Dan and you find the people so you can take care of them then get the popo lol.. That sucks so much though I remeber when you guys first got that truck! :(

cmaxx
01-23-2009, 04:52 PM
ill tell all my buddys around wv and ky to keep there eyes open for it.i hope you find theat stuff.thats looks like alot of money sitting right there on that trailer,let alone the cost of that truck!

SRH
01-23-2009, 05:10 PM
well theres good news and bad news, there either extremely dumb and just stole it for the hell of it, or there smart and well connected and know how to move it quickly, im hoping for the first one...what did the local police tell you?? i hope to be reading some good news on this....one of the worst feelings there is for sure...scumbags

DVS_Freestyler
01-23-2009, 05:36 PM
yeah its pretty lame, i'll keep you guys in the loop. really nothing we can do but get a bottle and head to the boob club. just cant beleive someone has the balls to steal the entire rig?? we watched the video of them taking it, and they casually drove right past the lobby.. grrrrrrr

SRH
01-23-2009, 05:51 PM
i was watching bike week awhile ago and they interviewed a ex thief and he said trucks and trailers are the best because theyll just take the entire rig, ditch the truck in the middle of no where if they dont have a outlet for it ie chop shop i guess....not the thing you want to hear but the thief also said there is nothing your going to do unless your going to sleep in the truck or trailer.. you guys are a crew but thats why i went cargo van, i can sleep right in the back with my quad and i felt way more secure

rageatvsupermom
01-23-2009, 06:12 PM
Derrick, I am so sorry to hear this.....I know it sounds funny
but you guys need to get on Craigslist for that area and
post your pictures and info. We had our truck and toybox
stolen earlier this year from a restaurant comming home
from a race and we got everything back except our Can-am.
So it is not impossible to get your stuff back.
If you guys need any help you should still have my number
if not Austin Wilson does.

Good luck.

Michele
Rage Atv

HtFoxChick
01-23-2009, 06:28 PM
This makes me sick!:(

They drove straight threw, from Minnesota to South Carolina. Trying to make an honest living. :( :( :(

What would scare me tho is if you did sleep in your truck to protect your belongings, who's to say they wouldn't pull a gun on you.

Pappy
01-23-2009, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by HtFoxChick

What would scare me tho is if you did sleep in your truck to protect your belongings, who's to say they wouldn't pull a gun on you.

Ehhh....do not beat on my truck window or open the door:eek2:

Any word from the popo down there?

Mxjunkie
01-23-2009, 07:02 PM
The one good part you guys have for you going is that all of the stuff was unquie looking. I'd print out flyers and hang them up all around the surrounding towns and citys and offer a cash reward, I'm sure someone will spot the truck with the lettering, if they took it off it's still going to be shinny black under it so it'll still be a dead give away..

SRH
01-23-2009, 08:28 PM
craigslist for sure, and id contact the local news see if they will run a short blurb, turn the heat up

Robin Hood
01-24-2009, 12:01 AM
Damn sorry to hear it guys. I'll keep an eye and an ear out here in Jersey. Good luck.

mxduner
01-24-2009, 12:47 AM
damn that realy sucks dude...was gunna come out and see ya guys in mpls but i had a birthday party i had to go to.i think there is a website called stolen atvs. com:confused: or something like that.good luck man.

Ralph
01-24-2009, 08:18 AM
i forwarded this to my sister who lives in myrtle beach.

JJs450r
01-24-2009, 08:29 AM
ill keep an eye out up here in nc, were not 2 far from south carolina

trx400exxracer
01-24-2009, 08:49 AM
I will keep an eye out in GA and tell our friend to keep an eye out on his way back to SC today!

trick450r
01-24-2009, 10:49 AM
I know that last thing you want to hear is reasons why it would not have been stolen.

but get lojack!

gcart2
01-24-2009, 11:37 AM
does it have onstar or any other device liek that? generally they can track it.

Kickstarts-suck
01-24-2009, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Scro
Damn that's alot of dough for someone to roll off with. Hope they catch the *******s.

^^^^^^^^

:eek2:

zyoung04
01-24-2009, 09:32 PM
more than likly the goons that took all this stuff doesnt even ride which burns me up even more they just seen an easy way to make money im goin to keep my eyes on on ebay and every quad and bike forum i can find and see if all the sudden a chit load of ds 450 parts come up for sale out of no where.......these people will wanna get rid of this stuff fast so they dont get caught with it so they will try n sell it out all asap

KingpinsEx
01-25-2009, 02:27 PM
That sucks guys! Too bad I used to live an hour north from there in Spartansburg, but now I'm back way up north. I def. would remeber seeing that thing, as would anyone, it's gotta turn up. It might be one thing to get rid of a truck but four tricked out band new quads and a ramp is another story. You got the state boys looking for it, that thing would have to be spotted on the freeway somewhere...

Pappy
01-25-2009, 11:56 PM
The truck was found, but no sign of the quads or trailer...so keep your eyes open for them ..ebay, craigslist...even on the atv sites....everywhere!

Cr85rRida
01-26-2009, 12:07 AM
Any damage? ^^^ and who ever located it, did they find the *******s who were driving?

Pappy
01-26-2009, 12:27 AM
No info other then what I posted. There will be an update im sure...even if one of them just needs to vent:p

insaneracin2003
01-26-2009, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
No info other then what I posted. There will be an update im sure...even if one of them just needs to vent:p
DOH, No king cake for you paps...you are holding out.... J/P. I am glad they found the truck, i just hope they have better luck than I did trying to find mine....

scuzz
01-26-2009, 12:11 PM
Um - most people here won't know what King Cake is unless you google it...lol.

<---- is from New Orleans.

insaneracin2003
01-26-2009, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by scuzz
Um - most people here won't know what King Cake is unless you google it...lol.

<---- is from New Orleans.
Me too my man!!!!! St.Bernard

XCpred
01-26-2009, 03:08 PM
Me three!

And i'm glad they atleast found the truck.

Wired
01-26-2009, 03:33 PM
thanks for all the support guys, yes our truck did get found but from what it sounds it was trashed. so we're still clueless on what our next move is but this will only be a temp setback. already have a new ramp getting built, and quads getting setup for our next show in 2 weeks. please if anyone finds anything or gets us any info on as the where abouts are on the stolen 4 DS's we'll make it well worth your while! thanks again everyone!

jon

01-26-2009, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by DVS_Freestyler
hey guys we just had all our stuff jacked from greenville south carolina this morning. Here's what the rig looked like. It was an 06' F350 with a 6inch lift with a flatbed trailer with a freestyle take off ramp with 4 brand new Can Am DS 450's. If anyone sees this or has any info please email me at jonguetter@hotmail.com or derek_guetter@hotmail.com

thanks~~

i got my eyes open for ya , check the north and south carolina craigslist listings people are stupid!

01-26-2009, 03:41 PM
yeah its pretty lame, i'll keep you guys in the loop. really nothing we can do but get a bottle and head to the boob club. just cant beleive someone has the balls to steal the entire rig?? we watched the video of them taking it, and they casually drove right past the lobby.. grrrrrrr

dont make it to public i would keep it on the DL back in 1999 we found a brand new 400ex in the swamp.....

not to be racist or point a stereo type but were the people black?

scuzz
01-26-2009, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by mxcowboy

not to be racist or point a stereo type but were the people black?

IMO that question serves no purpose to the forum.

01-26-2009, 04:25 PM

YES IF YOU USE YOUR BRAIN THAT WOULD BE TO IDENTIFY THE THEIFS!

no offense

01-26-2009, 04:26 PM

BTW do you read everything i post up?

tater_kamik
01-27-2009, 07:48 AM
thats where i live and ill keep my eye out. what were yall doing in greenville?

scuzz
01-27-2009, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by mxcowboy
BTW do you read everything i post up?

lol - no. I post a lot while I'm at work.

DVS_Freestyler
01-28-2009, 11:31 AM
well im headed back to greenville to get the truck and see how much damage has been done. apparently the tow truck driver said theres a lot of stuff in the bed of the truck, which is good news cause we had lots of spare parts, axles, power tools, etc. so thats kinda nice. soooo if any of you are from greenville we grew quite fond of this irish pub on N pleasantberg bvld.. ha still waiting to get the phone call that my quads have been recovered! :(

quad2xtreme
01-28-2009, 11:57 AM
I've been watching craigslist in the Raleigh area but nothing DS450 related so far. I think they will turn up eventually. There aren't that many DS450s around. I imagine if anyone is riding them they will show up at Carolina Adventure World or one of the riding areas in Georgia.

I've been reading this thread so much that I dreamed I found your quads still parked in the trailer sitting in a driveway on my way to work. I called the cops and was waiting for them when I woke up. I have to say though, I've had better dreams I wished I didn't wake up from. :devil:

01-28-2009, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
I've been watching craigslist in the Raleigh area but nothing DS450 related so far. I think they will turn up eventually. There aren't that many DS450s around. I imagine if anyone is riding them they will show up at Carolina Adventure World or one of the riding areas in Georgia.

I've been reading this thread so much that I dreamed I found your quads still parked in the trailer sitting in a driveway on my way to work. I called the cops and was waiting for them when I woke up. I have to say though, I've had better dreams I wished I didn't wake up from. :devil:

haha yeah ive only seen a couple people pass through here with them in the back
I WOULD NOTIFY THE PEOPLE AT BUSCO BEACH the have caught some people with stolen atvs b4

powermadd400ex
01-28-2009, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme

why do you think GA?

ill keep an eye out at some of the tracks and riding spots around here in ringgold.

rodeo#11
01-28-2009, 11:42 PM
ill keep my eyes open in west. nc ya never know bout ppl these days.. And sorry ya lost tha rig boys hope everything turns up. id check ebay to, just in case the *******s are partin your stuff out.

DVS_Freestyler
01-29-2009, 02:03 PM
has anyone ever had a vehicle stolen before? i just cannot believe they crap they are trying to pull. i pay alot of money to have situations like these covered, drove all the way back out here only for them to tell me i have to wait 1-5 days to get an adjuster to look at it. now iv wasted 3 days of rental car, 5 nights of hotel, 2000 miles worth of fuel, and i still have to get another vehicle to get back home for another 20 hour drive back, only to have to COME BACK when they get a chance to look at my truck. I had talked to allstate on monday and they could have set up the adjuster over the phone, but the beotch didnt and said i needed to be here physically.. wow im just so angry right now

scuzz
01-29-2009, 02:21 PM
They should reimburse you if they require you to be there.

I would make sure that they knew how painful that they were making it for me. I wouldn't be rude, but I would slowly go over the finer points until they fixed it.

insaneracin2003
01-29-2009, 02:31 PM
Dayum man, I am sorry to hear about all that. Definately make them aware of the rental and time wasted, a good insurance co. should help cover the expense....especially since they didn't set up the meeting with you.

dustinshuler
01-29-2009, 02:32 PM
Hey Derek, if there is anything I can do just let me know. I live about 1.5 hours north of there in NC. If you need a place to stay or a place to keep the truck or anything else. I work at a Ford dealership if it needs any repairs. Also I know alot of people in NC,GA,and SC and alot of race tracks and riding areas so I will keep an eye out for the quads. I used to race in the 250A class with Ben Bettis he would know that I am straight up if you need anything.

Dustin,

Dan_Guetter
01-29-2009, 04:08 PM
Hey Dustin, thanks for the heads up.

send Derek an email derek_guetter@hotmail.com - he may need some help! He's in SC right now - the truck is a mess - *******s!!!!

Dan

Dan_Guetter
01-31-2009, 10:32 AM
1-1,000,000 shot but we think we can track these *******s down who have our quads...check this out..

Along with all our stuff being stolen, they stole Jon's xbox360, and fortunately he has an xbox live account which automatically logs in to any internet account when powered up. So if the thieves log into the system, we believe we can track these guys to the IP address - and guess what, they logged in.

Sounds crazy, but it just might work!

Pappy
01-31-2009, 10:34 AM
How helpfull are the police being?

tater_kamik
01-31-2009, 10:56 AM
its the greenville police. so they are honestly pretty worthless pappy. or atleast from my experiences.

Robin Hood
01-31-2009, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
1-1,000,000 shot but we think we can track these *******s down who have our quads...check this out..

Along with all our stuff being stolen, they stole Jon's xbox360, and fortunately he has an xbox live account which automatically logs in to any internet account when powered up. So if the thieves log into the system, we believe we can track these guys to the IP address - and guess what, they logged in.

Just goes to prove that video games can solve anything haha. Very clever guys. Hope everything turns up soon.

user101
02-01-2009, 10:50 AM
update?

csr250r
02-01-2009, 11:49 AM

Sounds like they should get a beating.

When someone messes with my quad its awfully personal.

mcarlson1
02-01-2009, 01:15 PM
How awesome would that be if they got caught because they logged on with the xbox!! I really hope they catch the bas****s that did this, nothing pisses me off more than someone stealing your quad, especially if its from your truck or trailer cuz its pretty ballsy and that means that they have no care in the world. Good luck man and i hope you get your stuff back all in one piece and not hacked up and sold off.

Thanks,
Mike

zyoung04
02-03-2009, 01:24 AM
whats the gamertag name we need to watching out for

chevys&honda$
02-03-2009, 01:51 AM
HOLY CRAAAAAAAAAAP! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME I JUST GOT THREW READING EVERY POST!!!

COME ON LETS HEAR IT, YOU GUYS CUAGHT THEM PLAYING THE XBOX AND THE 450'S WERE IN THE BACK YARD

WOULD'NT THAT BE SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

DVS_Freestyler
02-03-2009, 07:59 AM
its Jon's xbox live account, but i beleive its "[Beer]Guetter"

calling a lawyer today. my insurance is only covering $200 besides fixing my ignition and my door... dont understand why i pay so much for insurance if thats all they cover?

scuzz
02-03-2009, 08:18 AM
Who's your insurance through?

DVS_Freestyler
02-03-2009, 09:09 AM
Allstate

extremeblastr
02-03-2009, 09:24 AM
allstate gave me a hell of a time to when some punk stole my truck just to drive it down the road and set it on fire...they gave me a rental for 3days and 2000 to get a new vehicle. i had only had the truck for about 3 weeks and paid almost 8000 for it. good luck.

tach13
02-03-2009, 09:44 AM
i deal with insurance companys on storm damage to homes all the time and allstate is the cheapest as far as paying out and the hardest to work with. you need to fight with them to pay more. there going to pay the least they can. good luck.

Ralph
02-03-2009, 12:09 PM
How has microsoft been with tracking these guys?

Keep a close record of everything and once you hit a wall contact people like the consumerists (http://consumerist.com/) and or gaming blog like http://www.kotaku.com and see if they can cause a stir which will get microsoft involved.

I have also heard of people having good luck emailing Steve Ballmer to get stuff done.

Microsoft
Steve Ballmer, CEO
(425) 706-8448
steveb@microsoft.com

"It's not a direct line, but you'll get to the admin secretary closest to Steve Ballmer. If you have a longstanding Microsoft issue that multiple trips to the MS customer service line haven't solved, try pitching her your problems."

exrider272
02-03-2009, 03:20 PM
lol i seen he was on xbox like last week or around there...

54warrior
02-04-2009, 07:10 AM
Any updates?

deathcorefan2
02-05-2009, 02:47 PM
updates guys??????

HtFoxChick
02-05-2009, 04:31 PM
They had to really scramble and get things ready for their next show. Their on their way to Connetticut, as we speak, with their truck they just got fixed!! No radio, no speakers, nothing. That will make for a LONG drive across the country!!! I hope this trip is a good one!!

extremeblastr
02-05-2009, 04:34 PM
and i will be at that showwww :cool:

tach13
02-05-2009, 06:49 PM
good luck guys. stay safe, and hope to see ya at meadow valley days this year.

Pro1200
02-08-2009, 06:32 PM
Akraix def put on a sick show last night in Hartford, Connecticut me and my friend def had fun...was nice seeing your recovered truck at least:)

DVS_Freestyler
02-08-2009, 06:36 PM
how'd you like jons graceful backflip to dismount? haha pretty sketchy, todays show the landing collapsed and was barely a quad width wide..

Pro1200
02-08-2009, 07:22 PM
damn yea I heard about that happening in the night show...I went to the 2pm show where everything was pretty much clean cut.. plus Hartford XL center is def small

tach13
02-08-2009, 07:52 PM
things just keep getting better and better a.

DVS_Freestyler
02-09-2009, 02:01 PM
yeah it def gave me an jon a few more gray hairs. if it wasnt muddy then there were huge ruts going into the ramp, then the landing got super narrow, just seemed like it was always something. plus that was the first time those bikes ever got ridden, all new shocks we never rode before, and the ramp was a lot difrent from what we normally ride aswell.

the bikes are almost competetly stock. jons stock shocks are revalved from PEP, and they are awesome! the stock shocks are pretty good, wayne just plays with them a bit for jon. other than that its stock arms, LSR axle, motoworks pipes, and i have peps on mine. Rath does the aluminum, and the rest is standard ( maxxis DWT etc) Its funny cause we have so many poeple hear rumors about the DS having issues, but we ride these things basically stock and never have any problems. When we had fully built YFZ's we broke frames all the time an had electrical problems.... says something for the DS forsure!!!

CAN-AM
:macho

DVS_Freestyler
02-09-2009, 02:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHA7yuI7i2w

glad to report he's 100% ok!! sketchy....

Pro1200
02-09-2009, 02:44 PM
yeah the jump def was sketchy...ill post video from my cell of the 2pm show..yea that mud did look like it sucked...but still fun show..good to here Can-Am's are working out for you though:cool:

Dan_Guetter
02-09-2009, 03:00 PM
oh man that landing looked ghetto

extremeblastr
02-09-2009, 03:17 PM
oh man that landing looked ghetto
haha hate to say it but thats how CT rolls

HtFoxChick
02-09-2009, 04:54 PM
That arena looks SMALL!!!! Yikes

How did GRAVE DIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRR have room?

Pro1200
02-09-2009, 05:24 PM
yepp that arena was tiny for that jump and better yet the monster trucks..lol

HtFoxChick
02-09-2009, 08:18 PM
That show was Jon and Derek. Ben rides Polaris now.

The guys are very, very happy with the Can Am's!!! They had those ready to go in no time! It was a rough few days for a while their, with everything stolen. It's just NICE to know, the Can Am's are ready to go!!

AbnMP13
03-18-2009, 11:56 PM
Anyone got an update?

MX MaNiAc 06
03-19-2009, 09:56 AM
I have a couple buddies that live in Greenville, SC and ride so ill let them know to keep an eye out at the tracks and driving around. Best of luck to catch these thieves!!!

AbnMP13
03-19-2009, 11:02 AM
Dude, you do realize this thread was from last month right?

jcv400ex
03-19-2009, 11:32 AM
He's still recovering from St Patties Day....he'll be okay.

Dan_Guetter
03-19-2009, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by AbnMP13
Dude, you do realize this thread was from last month right?

Dude, you do realize people are still looking for our quads!

AbnMP13
03-19-2009, 01:02 PM
Dude, 40 days between posts.

Read above, I was asking for an update.

I can sympathize as I lost two quads in a house fire that I still owed money on.

Glad you got your truck back.

Dan_Guetter
03-19-2009, 02:37 PM
Oh sorry -

I did read about your loss....that sucks man

MX MaNiAc 06
03-19-2009, 05:11 PM
I was not aware when this thread started. But hopefully you guys get those bikes back. I'm sure the whole ordeal has been very stressful.

woodsracer144
06-20-2009, 09:37 PM
doesnt can am have a weird key think where you have have the one ket to run it... like you cant short it out? or is this only on the renagade(sp)... and not to get in your business but does can am give you new quads now? this is the one thing i worry about happening to me... allot... i hope you can get your quads back...

has anyone ever had a vehicle stolen before? i just cannot believe they crap they are trying to pull. i pay alot of money to have situations like these covered, drove all the way back out here only for them to tell me i have to wait 1-5 days to get an adjuster to look at it. now iv wasted 3 days of rental car, 5 nights of hotel, 2000 miles worth of fuel, and i still have to get another vehicle to get back home for another 20 hour drive back, only to have to COME BACK when they get a chance to look at my truck. I had talked to allstate on monday and they could have set up the adjuster over the phone, but the beotch didnt and said i needed to be here physically.. wow im just so angry right now

my uncle had a 97 PSD(powerstroke diesel) and it got jacked and he just put a new trans in it and they beat the piss out of it... and the trans need to get replaced again... its alot of bull ****!

Originally posted by tater_kamik
its the greenville police. so they are honestly pretty worthless pappy. or atleast from my experiences.

for some reason the po po dont like quad riders much at all... people always ***** about the tracks around here being so loud but at the same time a HD will come roaring by being as loud as he can be... and they dont say anything about them... piss me off...

any chance you will be havin a show by forest lake MN?

DVS_Freestyler
06-21-2009, 11:07 AM
doing a show in redwood falls mn july 30. not too far from you!

RATPACK Z400
06-21-2009, 11:51 AM
If I were you guys I would go to the nearest ghetto and look first, thats gonna be your best bet.how did they steal it all ? from hotel/ someone house? that rig would be hard to hide in ghetto.had my quad stolen by dealers and knew where it was and cops didn,t do jack ! look yourself cops are no help.I did all the police work myself and found its location but the guys that stole it were drug dealing n###### that had guns ,so I could do nothing about it .

BakerRacing40
06-21-2009, 12:39 PM
i know i'm a ways away from where they were stolen but i'll be watching in oklahoma, tulsa area.. not many people have ds's here that i've seen of..

extremeblastr
06-21-2009, 12:42 PM
its been a while, those bikes are long gone....

woodsracer144
06-21-2009, 01:45 PM
hey derek... why dont you do the haydays? wheres the redwood falls by? i live in WI

cmaxx
06-21-2009, 01:50 PM
did you guys ever find parts of the bikes or anything?

tach13
06-21-2009, 01:56 PM
Redwood county is west of Mankato I believe if u know where that is