PDA

View Full Version : WORCS in Pheonix?? Anybody coming??

bignasty
01-22-2009, 05:01 PM
Checking to see who's coming out to the first round of the WORCS race in Pheonix?? Just installed a new SMS 70 in Jrs. bike and in really runs good!!! Shawn did a great job on the motor and are very excited to see what it will do out on the west coast. Hope alot of people will make it out!!:) :) :) See you guys at the races!!!:) :D :)

SMS
01-22-2009, 06:36 PM
Thanks for everything and good luck.
Tell Jr gooood luck

01-22-2009, 06:43 PM
Are quad is all in parts and Im excited to place our SMS motor on our newly powder coated frame and slap it in the straps of the dyno to tune it in. Cant wait to get it all together to hear that mean motor roar. Its getting to me each day its apart lol. I will start posting pics soon as we get our frame back. 3 coats of candy red. Going to be beautiful. Thanks for everything Shawn @ SMS.:D :devil: :D

QuadJunkies
01-23-2009, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by bignasty
Checking to see who's coming out to the first round of the WORCS race in Pheonix?? Just installed a new SMS 70 in Jrs. bike and in really runs good!!! Shawn did a great job on the motor and are very excited to see what it will do out on the west coast. Hope alot of people will make it out!!:) :) :) See you guys at the races!!!:) :D :)

Theres a few in this section that will be there.. We had planned to ,but are in the middle of moving so we have to miss this round :mad: Kids are bummin :(
We will be out for future rounds, are you doing the full series this year?
IF so, we will see you out there.

BTW.. I hear its in the 70's there- IM JEALOUS!
Its snowing here!:scary:
Good luck and have fun!

bignasty
01-23-2009, 09:29 PM
Quad junkies, sad that you guys couldn't make it, and yeah its 70 degrees down here;) ;) . Had a great first day, had a little accident on the second practice, but found the parts at the track. Glad to see the futrure of the sport is alive and kicking with all the kids that are here. Shout out to the parents too!!! We past tech with Shawns new rev pipe with flying colors too!!! was below the 96 DB rating!! Once again shawn thanks for the help:) :) ;) :) :)

QuadJunkies
01-23-2009, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by bignasty
Quad junkies, sad that you guys couldn't make it, and yeah its 70 degrees down here;) ;) . Had a great first day, had a little accident on the second practice, but found the parts at the track. Glad to see the futrure of the sport is alive and kicking with all the kids that are here. Shout out to the parents too!!! We past tech with Shawns new rev pipe with flying colors too!!! was below the 96 DB rating!! Once again shawn thanks for the help:) :) ;) :) :)

Thats WONDERFUL!! we were concerned about that ,so this gives us the OK to give one a try!:cool: We are REALLY excited to get one , we are ordering one here very soon. :)

How was the rider turnout? With the economy we were worried that numbers would be effected.ITs def. a great series for kids and families,I remember when the kids very first raced the quads only race at Payette, Idaho-MY HAS IT GROWN!
Were trying to bounce back after my ole mans job loss from earlier in the year,so were hoping to make it back soon!

Brandon and Kelsey said best luck to everyone!

QuadJunkies
01-25-2009, 05:00 PM
IVe been sitting here pacing, waiting for the results to show..
ALOTof riders in the Pro and Am classes!:eek2:
Make sure and share your stories to keep me entertained!!.:p
results
http://www.atvriders.com/atvresults/worcs-atv-race-results-2009-01-class.html

riding4fun
01-26-2009, 08:53 AM
Bignasty,

It was me parked next to you. Sorry about your motor going out, it was running good. You had some bad luck after that also. Anyways it was good meeting you, I think your kids had a blast being driven around by my kids in the rhino.

Try to come to Havasu.

Zachary was battling for 3rd in the 70 open when his chain broke, I felt so bad for him.

Darrell

raidernut
01-26-2009, 06:30 PM
Great opening round turnout, despite the economy about 600 entries, with about 150 youth. All the kids look like they got so fast! The dnfs were down this year as well, so it looks like everyone is doing a great job prepping their bikes. Too bad Darrell for zachary, he wanted that podium bad. I bet next round he will be right there. Let me know when you want to have Zachary come train with Buddy in the Desert.

bignasty
01-26-2009, 07:53 PM
Darrell,
It was a pleasure meeting you and your family, Jr had a blast playing with zach as well a Christopher riding the Rhino. Yeah was a bad weekend as you can see below with the swing arm. Couldn't understand what Jr. was telling me when it broke I don't know if he got tangled up in a wreck our took a jump wrong, but it ended his day. I was also surprised that "APEX" didn't have a track side support like they had said they were going to have on their website. Yes Greg did have the parts brought out to the track for the mishap on Friday, but with the busted swingarm, our weekend was over. But anyway thats racing, hopefully we'll see you the next round or in Havasu. We'll be in Denvere this weekend for arenacross so we'll keep in touch!:) :) ;) :) :)

bignasty
01-26-2009, 07:54 PM
here's another pic of the swingarm

bignasty
01-26-2009, 07:55 PM
and again...

bignasty
01-26-2009, 08:02 PM
and again...

QuadJunkies
01-26-2009, 11:52 PM
:eek:

Thats sucks,sorry to hear that .

riding4fun
01-27-2009, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by raidernut
Great opening round turnout, despite the economy about 600 entries, with about 150 youth. All the kids look like they got so fast! The dnfs were down this year as well, so it looks like everyone is doing a great job prepping their bikes. Too bad Darrell for zachary, he wanted that podium bad. I bet next round he will be right there. Let me know when you want to have Zachary come train with Buddy in the Desert.

Mark,
Thanks for the kind words. Zachary has been improving every week. One thing for sure is when he does get a podium it will be well deserved, no freebies in the 70 mod or open classes.

He would love to come ride with Buddy, it will only make him faster.

Talk to ya later,
Darrell

SMS
01-28-2009, 02:19 PM
Dale did you get swing arm taken care of was apex helpful with their track side support?

bignasty
01-28-2009, 07:36 PM
Greg and the crew were real busy working on their bike that weekend, so they did help to a point. Was hoping the would've had a swing arm on sat afternoon, but oh well thats racing. We got one of their chromoly swing arms in today looks pretty sweet. I'll send you a pic. Check your pm's later Dale:) :) ;) :) :)