PDA

View Full Version : Sub frame !!

LONG-ROD
01-22-2009, 04:58 PM
Ok everytime I pull up the front end it shoots to left, big time, checked tire preasure, not the prob. So I am looking around and somthing just dos'nt look right, grab bar not running parrallel to the axle, look under the silencer and sure enough there is a nice dent the size of my caliper. Is there a way a couple guys or just me can bend this down. I understand that the silencer side needs to go up while the other comes down, kinda a circuler motion, and tricks anyone.

woodsracer144
01-23-2009, 09:31 PM
i dnt know if your sub frame would have anything to do with your self turning.. are you like doing a wheelie or are you just lifting the front end when you pull out of the corners?
i could be the way its being pulled and how you are pulling along with the direction that your front tires are...
also are you rear hubs tight? axle bent mabie? doubt your sub frame has any effect off this though

LONG-ROD
01-24-2009, 06:16 AM
No even when I go down my street I pull it up in third and it shoots to the left, I was thinking that I put more preasuure on the shifting side of the bike because of the frame. I relized I dont sit on the seat when I do this so that would not effect it. everything is tight, the axle seems straight, nice smooth ride, I have anouther on the way so we will see. Just put new swinger bearings and axle bolt. has a LSR carrier, the axle has no play, I dont get it.

LT250RMan
01-24-2009, 10:29 PM
Maybe its how you sit on the quad. If your doing a wheelie and you put your body weight on one side of the quad it will make the quad pull that way.

LONG-ROD
01-24-2009, 11:20 PM
I stand on the pegs, I don't sit.

k265r
01-25-2009, 01:22 PM
how are your swingarm bearings and bolt?

LONG-ROD
01-25-2009, 04:04 PM
Brand spankin new.