PDA

View Full Version : WORCS in Pheonix?? Anybody coming??

bignasty
01-22-2009, 04:57 PM
Checking to see who coming to play in Pheonix at the WORCS first round this weekend? We just put a New SMS 70 in Jr.s bike see how it does out west. REALLY RUNS GOOD!!! Shawn did a great job on it!!! Hope alot of people make it out. :) :) :)

SMS
01-22-2009, 06:34 PM
Thanks for everything and good luck!!!

bignasty
01-23-2009, 09:23 PM
Man!!! What and exciting day!! I gotta hand it out to all the parents supporting their kids at thios race. It's great to see the futrure of the sport alive and kicking. Was a great first day motor ran great had a little accident in the second practice and messed up a couple of ball joints, but Factory Apex was at the track and had the parts. Bike passed tech with flying colors even with the 96 Db on the pipe. SMS rev pipe was under this requirment. Thanks again Shawn sould do good tomorrow!!!:) :) :) ;) :)

SMS
01-24-2009, 05:25 PM
I hope JR is ok, just to let you to know I'm the FRAP ball joint distributer for NE America. They are the ball joints used by most pro riders. All the big names use them, they are made in Italy and the quality is awsome I have never had one break or a bad one. I have them for most applications