PDA

View Full Version : Genesis Performance Chip

TNT
01-22-2009, 05:58 AM
25+ hp gain? I find that hard to beleive! Anyone tried it? Where do you get them?

bwkcobra03
01-22-2009, 07:33 AM
I actually asked them a question on ebay They stated UP TO A 2.5hp GANE on atv's. this is unit is universal on all fuel injected vehicles. cars, boats, motorcycles, etc. I believe it is just a cheep resistor that you put inline with your air temp sensor and oxygen sensor to trick your computer. It sounds dangerious to your pcm.

I have seen DUMB *** PEOPLE use these on there Mustangs.

Dont believe everything you read. Buy a good name brand fuel injection interface you will be safe.

andiboy123
01-22-2009, 07:09 PM
i have mine on and its really a nice unit its gave you that fine tune your engine needs to reach the hightest power
so go and get yours!!!!!!!!!!

hotshotgoal30
01-22-2009, 07:36 PM
i doubt it. i wouldnt put that thing on my bike if i was free. they use the same thing on trucks and cars and i have read a number of insances where people have had motor problems. its not a safe bet in my opinion. remmeber you get what you pay for

TNT
01-23-2009, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by hotshotgoal30
i doubt it. i wouldnt put that thing on my bike if i was free. they use the same thing on trucks and cars and i have read a number of insances where people have had motor problems. its not a safe bet in my opinion. remmeber you get what you pay for

Yeah I put a Bullydog on my Diesel and it gave me nothing but problems....My engine guy said stay away from them.