PDA

View Full Version : It Came Today

Quadfather
12-20-2002, 01:28 PM
Check this out. I ordered a new swingarm from RPM Wednesday evening. I got it today. Not omly did I receive the arm, but Jeremy at RPM threw in two of their die cast atv's (I mentioned that I collect them), but he sent along two shirts, and a hat, as well.

That, my friends, is how business should be done.

400MXer
12-20-2002, 01:37 PM
That settles it.........I'm getting an RPM.

Maybe!!!!!!!

wheeltrax
12-20-2002, 02:24 PM
It looks very nice. Thats good service on there part.

ny300exrider
12-20-2002, 02:32 PM
definitly great service..even though im not anywhere near in the need of a swingarm..if i was and hads the $ id get an rpm.i heard there awsome too/.

12-20-2002, 02:33 PM
Well how about them apples...good job RPM. Now were's my shirt at???:(

Dave400ex
12-20-2002, 02:35 PM
Those shirts look sweet. I need to get me one. Heck if RPM would make some A-Arms you could almost have a full RPM setup.

400MXer
12-20-2002, 02:59 PM
maybe we should request some a arms........they make everything else.......why not some a arms too.

they make, frames, swingarms, subframes, steering stems, axles, carriers, hubs, ect.........might as well add some Long Travel A ARMS to the mix.

OutlawEX
12-20-2002, 04:02 PM
Damn nice,i will get one one day

RiPPiNiTuP7
12-20-2002, 04:40 PM
I wonder if I call and order a T-Shirt if they would throw in a swingarm for free? :huh :p

Dave400ex
12-20-2002, 06:50 PM
I would run RPM products in a heart beat. Some a-arms would be a very wise investment. I know their Stem has a lifetime warranty, and I think the Swingarm does too. Heck you can't go wrong with anything that has a liftetime warranty, expect a Durablue axle. lol

Crypted1
12-20-2002, 10:10 PM
Lt arms will be out soon!!!
So will 400EX subframes. and some other goodies.!

stocktires
12-20-2002, 11:23 PM
VERY nice! And a nice guy too!
I knew I shoulda bought a RPM instead of a Houser swingarm! lol
That hat is TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!! dang I wana get one
Does RPM have a site? I'd like to pick up some skids from them!

12-21-2002, 06:01 AM
great service!

Dave400ex
12-21-2002, 08:59 AM
Well I think LT arms will be a good product for them, as long as they try to keep them around the $700-$800 range. Will the Subframe be adjustable like the Raptor one they make? Also I didn't know they made Skids.
RPM Products (http://www.team-rpm.com)

400MXer
12-21-2002, 01:23 PM
I didn't know that they made skids either!

How much?

stocktires
12-21-2002, 02:05 PM
Im 95% sure I've seen them on ebay, but I just searched and found none, so I dunno :confused:

Chef
12-21-2002, 02:13 PM
Jeremy is an awesome guy. When I ordered my TT swingarm for my EX, he sent about 40 stickers, a shirt, and said that if I drop him a line a month or two before a race he will come up and run some with me. He even shipped my swingarm after shop hours, so I would for sure have it by the weekend. He is an all around awesome guy!

stocktires
12-21-2002, 02:26 PM
dang I luv ur 400 alky!

what's the difference in the dominator and the dominator 2?

400MXer
12-21-2002, 03:11 PM
are you sure that you didn't see PRM skids instead of RPM

Dave400ex
12-22-2002, 10:42 AM
Yeah that's what I was thinking. I think you saw PRM instead of RPM. They are confusing though. The Dominator 2 is much thicker and stronger. That's what Creech uses.

RIDER11X
12-22-2002, 02:10 PM
WHATS THE DEAL ABOUT THE ADJUSTABLE SUB FRAME? :huh NEVER HEARD OF ONE BEFORE THIS. EDUCATE ME IF YOU WOULD.

Team-RPM
01-03-2003, 11:19 AM
1st off, Thank you all for your support! 2nd, Happy New Year to all, 03' is going to be an awsome year for the whole industry! You will all see some awsome things coming from the manufactures! We will be releasing our revolutionary design a-arms very soon, Mike Walsh will be doing some SICK stuff as well. Roll Design will have some awsome new stuff, as well as AC, Hiper Tech, ITP, TAG, and many more! We are very excited about this up coming race season. Dana Creech, stopped by RPM for an aluminum TT axle on New Years on his way to Saint Louis for the 1st pace series race, and all I got to say is his new Walsh 440 looks SICK!!! Nice Job Mike! Hope you all have an awsome New Year and Ride hard, go BIG and try to be safe!!!
Jeremy

DaveEX7
01-03-2003, 11:27 AM
the swingarm skid is like $90, the full chasis is $130, and the a-arms are $100

those are guesses around the normal price so dont quote me on them

02 Red Rider
01-03-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Team-RPM
1st off, Thank you all for your support! 2nd, Happy New Year to all, 03' is going to be an awsome year for the whole industry! You will all see some awsome things coming from the manufactures! We will be releasing our revolutionary design a-arms very soon, Mike Walsh will be doing some SICK stuff as well. Roll Design will have some awsome new stuff, as well as AC, Hiper Tech, ITP, TAG, and many more! We are very excited about this up coming race season. Dana Creech, stopped by RPM for an aluminum TT axle on New Years on his way to Saint Louis for the 1st pace series race, and all I got to say is his new Walsh 440 looks SICK!!! Nice Job Mike! Hope you all have an awsome New Year and Ride hard, go BIG and try to be safe!!!
Jeremy

I think everyone should take special notice of this post. It's great to see a representative of a product come on here and give good wishes to the industry as a whole. I am not an atv-related business person nor do I own any RPM products. I just like to see a company that shows their support for the sport as a whole not just for their own business. Thank You!

Jason

PS: I will keep RPM in mind for my future needs.

01-03-2003, 11:58 AM
I hope all this new fancy schmancy stuff is at the dealer show in Feb..that way I can see it with my own eyes..woo hooooo

400MXer
01-03-2003, 12:33 PM
I too give RPM props for supporting the sport and industry and now just representing themselves. I've never seen a company be so excited to see what other companies are coming out with. That's great. I can't wait to see the a arms......Can you give us any details?

I am a big fan of rpm and i have been running an rpm axle for two years and rpm carriers for three. And ever since i saw the quality of Quadfathers swingarm, and the generosity(sp) of your company, i will be ordering an RPM swingarm to match.

All that i can say is TOP NOTCH SERVICE, everytime i have called you guys, you have been very nice, and answered all of my questions. Thanx

Adam Purser

400grl
01-03-2003, 01:14 PM
My boyfriend and I both run the Dominator axles - and our two racing buds (the BARRETT'S!!!) just bought their swingarms not too long ago......they are SWEEEEET!!!! I'm jealous! I inherited their new Lonestar swingarm, because even though it had just been purchase, as soon as Mrs. Barrett saw Mr. Barret's cool new RPM swingarm, she had to get one too! A-arms are GREAT NEWS!!!!! Now, what we really need are some Tie Rods for the Raptors that won't bend! :D Cool to see you on the site, Jeremy!

Pappy
01-03-2003, 01:30 PM
hey jeremy......my rpm axle needs a new finish...can you suggest anyone?

YLW400
01-03-2003, 01:36 PM
It would really be nice if their a-arms weren't a hundred billion dollars. There other prices are competetive, lets see if they can keep those prices competetive also

Dave400ex
01-03-2003, 01:46 PM
Yep that is awesome to see another guy from a company on here. Good to hear he is excited about all the new stuff. I can't wait to see these A-Arms....
Rico how do you get to go to the Dealer Show? When is it? I need to talk to our local dealer guy and see if I can go....

01-03-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by WarriorMan

Rico how do you get to go to the Dealer Show?

Cuz I work for the quadshop and they get invitations to it..:eek: :huh :D

Dave400ex
01-03-2003, 01:53 PM
Oh I forgot you were their Cleaner... :D

Pappy
01-03-2003, 01:55 PM
thanks for the fast response TEAM RPM!!!! you'll be seeing my axle in a week or so:D

rico...has been promoted......:eek:

cjpoole1
01-03-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Rico
I hope all this new fancy schmancy stuff is at the dealer show in Feb..that way I can see it with my own eyes..woo hooooo
My thoughts exactly

400MXer
01-03-2003, 03:39 PM
Rico.....you deff. need to hook us up with some spy shots from the show. I really wanna see some of the new stuff that's coming out. Damn your lucky.

cjpoole1
01-03-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by 400MXer
Rico.....you deff. need to hook us up with some spy shots from the show. I really wanna see some of the new stuff that's coming out. Damn your lucky.
I plan on taking several hundred pics and posting on my web site the following tuesday. Took some last year that are on there now but was using a friends camera that didn't take very good pics
http://www.bxtrememotorsports.com/indy/index.htm