PDA

View Full Version : Rox Risers?

Joecool1264
01-21-2009, 05:49 PM
I was pricing an anti-vibe +2 stem for my EX, when I found the Rox +2 anti-vibe risers. I was thinking about the rox risers, if I get another bike, they could be swapped over instead of buying a whole new stem and the are cheaper too. Does anyone have any first hand experence with these? Thanks Joe

MossboysRacing
01-21-2009, 06:42 PM
we have 2 pairs, one anti vibe, and one not. they work great !! have had my anti vibe set since 05. no problems, well worth the money!!

bbender85
01-22-2009, 09:59 AM
i ran the +2 non anti-vibes all summer and they were great. they're nice because you gain another axis of rotation for adjustability...... and the second time i rolled the bike this summer they tweaked a little and just needed adjusting, instead of bending the bars or stem.

if you have aftermarket (wider than stock) bars, you may have to adjust your cable routing for length; i have renthal 781 bars and with the +2 risers, i had to take the throttle cable out of the guide by the stem.

DP400
01-22-2009, 10:53 AM
I have +2" on mine and love them, with tag bars cr double high bend. didn't have to change my cables or anything. i called rox and the guy i spoke with said i could have even went to 3 1/2" but didn't wanna have to chance having to change cables. my set up seems awsome for me, and i'm 6'2. never rode a quad with anti-vibe though not sure how it would feel, alot of people swear by it though. replacing those over an expensive stem is more reasonable to me. just my $.02!

Joecool1264
01-22-2009, 12:14 PM
I Love this board! I can always find out the inside scoop! Thanks I'm ordering the +2 anti vibe today.
Now maybe my hands won't tingle. When I switched from my 250R to my EX I thought I was done with the tingles.

Joecool1264
02-17-2009, 10:57 AM
Oh yeah! I ran the rox anti vibe risers today on a rock pile near Davis OK, called the Cross Bar ranch. We did about 4 to 5 hours hard trail riding. They worked great! I can't directly compare them to an anti vibe stem but, this has been the single best addition to my quad never.