PDA

View Full Version : Motor work?

UnameItIRideIt
12-20-2002, 12:34 PM
Who is the best in the buisness at building motors, and doing head work? On 400ex

Maryland 400EX
12-20-2002, 12:39 PM
The best have extremely long waiting lists. If you can find someone local who can do it quick then go for it.

12-20-2002, 12:40 PM
Oh boy this thread should be interesting...:eek:

While I'm at it,,I'm gonna go ahead and move this sucka over to the powertrain forum were it belongs..;)

I hear Tom Cruise racing does good work..:huh

Actually dude your best bet and he's good at what he does is rocky ridge racing in Lietchfield..about 1.5 hours from bowlin green,,I'll be droppin mine off there in abuot a month. He's built motors for Jeremiah Jones, Bill Ballance, Joe Byrd, Jeremy shcell, etc.. very good work..

RiPPiNiTuP7
12-20-2002, 12:41 PM
Its hard to say who is the "best" but look into LRD, Sparks, or TC (theres others, but those top the list)...anyone of those will build you an awsome motor.

12-20-2002, 04:12 PM
OK I know I run this name in the ground a bit But FDO does great work with huge Hp gains. Not too long of a wait but it is getting longer everyday. Prices are Good!!!! Call mike at FDO and see what you think. 740-967-1078 I have been extremely pleased with his work and I know there are some other peple on here too that have been equally as happy