PDA

View Full Version : Northwest Missouri

Newrider08
01-20-2009, 07:59 PM
Do any of you live in the Northwest Missouri Area?

I live just north of St Joe and am looking for riding buddies for this summer. I have a small timber area that we ride and we have access to quite a bit of land for responsible riders.

trailrider894
01-20-2009, 08:43 PM
i'm about 2hrs from st.joe out towards columbia. i'll pm you if i'm heading out that way some time.

Newrider08
01-20-2009, 08:50 PM
Yeah that would be good.

This summer I plan on making a trip to finger lakes and maybe badlands.

I am not an advanced hillclimber just yet so I dont want any areas with huge hill lol

trailrider894
01-20-2009, 09:40 PM
well finger lakes isn't all that great. a decent motorcross track but don't come if there hasn't been a race in a while cause it is not maintanainted very often at all!!!!

RaceinCircles
01-21-2009, 01:18 AM
The badlands in Attica, In? I love them, always a lot of fun for whatever riding you like to do. We go twice a year...usually once in July and the other time is random. I'll let ya know

Newrider08
01-21-2009, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by RaceinCircles
The badlands in Attica, In? I love them, always a lot of fun for whatever riding you like to do. We go twice a year...usually once in July and the other time is random. I'll let ya know

Yep thats the one, I have heard nothing but good things about Attica trails and the people around there. My buddy went there and had some problems with his quad and a couple complete strangers towed him back and helped him fix his quad so he could get back out and ride. They gave him the parts that he needed for free and even helped them put them on, I wish there were more folks like that around

trailrider894
01-21-2009, 07:42 PM
yeah people just aren't the way they used to be. most people just drive by. i always help casue i know that if i was broke down i would want someone to help me so i just return the favor before it is ever needed. ha helped one kid three times pop start his quad 4 days in a row. ha ha week long trip to st.joe

crxjarred
01-29-2009, 03:27 AM
i live in the boot heel but me and my buddys will proly make a couple trips up there we like to go to chadwick by springfeld

adawg89
02-02-2009, 04:06 PM
I live south of kansas city

rneck400ex
02-02-2009, 04:57 PM
i live south of K.c in a small town called Warrensburg. there is a place about 20 miles south west of me that we rider called Deep Water its free to ride. the trails are kinda ruff but it is a blast. its right on the truman lake off of 7 Hwy.

adawg89
02-02-2009, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by rneck400ex
i live south of K.c in a small town called Warrensburg. there is a place about 20 miles south west of me that we rider called Deep Water its free to ride. the trails are kinda ruff but it is a blast. its right on the truman lake off of 7 Hwy.

Cool I'm 54 minutes from warrensburg from my address since i live east of harrisonville.

dariusld
02-02-2009, 06:26 PM
Has anybody been to the track in Huntsville? Haven't been there in awhile.

trailrider894
02-02-2009, 09:14 PM
i would recognize that track anywhere!! its HLR motorsports track. they always have a awesome summer atv mx series!!! nice track catch em on a good day and they will water it. i suggest riding behind some other guys to get a feel for the jumps cause they are really hard to just look at and jump. and it is near moberly.