PDA

View Full Version : Decided to go with the 125

ridered1991
01-20-2009, 06:23 PM
I decided to go with a bike in the end but I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me with my research and advice on what to get. Other forum sites removed my post but I really don't see what the problem is. Can't us bikers and ATVers all get along? I ride with both and I have respect for both sports

Anyhow here it is.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj71/elemento1991/HPIM0653-1.jpg

ZeroLogic
01-20-2009, 07:03 PM
No we can't get along.:scary:

CSR400EX
01-20-2009, 07:13 PM
very nice for a 03. i used to have one myself, very fun bikes. i got a yamaha service manual for one if you need it ;)

ridered1991
01-20-2009, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by CSR400EX
very nice for a 03. i used to have one myself, very fun bikes. i got a yamaha service manual for one if you need it ;)
Nah, I'm getting mine off the guy tomorrow along with the title, thanks for the offer though

Mxjunkie
01-20-2009, 07:32 PM
They are fun bikes no doubt!! Have you had it out to play yet? :D

ridered1991
01-20-2009, 07:33 PM
Yeah a few times but I don't like to run it long because I didn't rejet for the cold weather but I think I might soon kus I'm dying to take it to the woods!

csr250r
01-20-2009, 07:41 PM
Cool bike.

On the topic of quads and bikes getting along, I dont see light at the end of the tunnel. Most of the bike guys are open about their hate toward quads because "those couches wreck all my lines" well i dont feel too bad about wrecking a few lines when there is jerks like that out there.

Also a local promotor who is bike bias will not throw in a quad class in the supercross event even though multiple of us have went to him, he claims their is no interest. When in reality it is because he hates quads. :mad:

ridered1991
01-20-2009, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by csr250r
Cool bike.

On the topic of quads and bikes getting along, I dont see light at the end of the tunnel. Most of the bike guys are open about their hate toward quads because "those couches wreck all my lines" well i dont feel too bad about wrecking a few lines when there is jerks like that out there.

Also a local promotor who is bike bias will not throw in a quad class in the supercross event even though multiple of us have went to him, he claims their is no interest. When in reality it is because he hates quads. :mad:

Oh I see, I ride GNCC styled areas so there aren't really any lines for them to wreck. It's fun to race with my friends on quads though because they have their advantages and disadvantes in different areas