PDA

View Full Version : Wheels & Tires

crixal
01-18-2009, 09:38 PM
i have bent both of my rear wheels now, so i think my next purchase is gonna be new wheels & tires. the stock tires kinda of suck, so i'm just gonna get new ones. i am thinking about some hiper beadlocks w/ a black cap or some black itp c-series. for the tire i think i'm gonna get some itp xcr again. what do you guys think the best tire for the sand w/o going to a paddle? also, does any have some pics of their ds w/ different wheels?

joeyds450x
01-18-2009, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by crixal
i have bent both of my rear wheels now, so i think my next purchase is gonna be new wheels & tires. the stock tires kinda of suck, so i'm just gonna get new ones. i am thinking about some hiper beadlocks w/ a black cap or some black itp c-series. for the tire i think i'm gonna get some itp xcr again. what do you guys think the best tire for the sand w/o going to a paddle? also, does any have some pics of their ds w/ different wheels?

im not sure on the tires to use but i saw yellow ds450 with the hiper beadlocks with a red cap and it looked sweet! im gna go with the hipers in the spring with the yellow caps with 19inch fronts and 18 inch rears for mx

y dnt you want paddles if you ride in sand?

crixal
01-18-2009, 10:03 PM
the place is ride is a mixture of sand, gravel, and dirt. mostly sand, but i ride the gravel & dirt the most. people come out there w/ paddels and they're tore up when they leave.

WesDS450X
01-18-2009, 10:44 PM
**** son, i got 20x10x10 10 paddle xtreme haulers, with 3 mod on my bike and it spins them easly, they hook like crazy and the bike will want to wheelie hardcore in every gear, i use them for trails/drags and they rape hill climbs, just take it easy threw gravel and putt threw it and the paddles will be fine