PDA

View Full Version : anybody ride in centrallia pa......coal country!!!

RACR721
01-18-2009, 07:13 PM
just wandering who rides there cause i need to know where to park! lol

BigAl73
01-25-2009, 08:19 PM
I never heard anyone talk about riding up there but it is the coal region and I imagine that you can ride some places there. I don't know where it's legal to ride in that area. Hopefully someone will post that lives in that area or know someone who does.
BA

RACR721
01-25-2009, 09:07 PM
ive ridden there before but finding a place to park is wicked crazy... guess everybody rides in treverton!

BigAl73
01-25-2009, 09:18 PM
Well not just Trevorton but Minersville, Pottsville, Ashland, Shamokin, or just RAC property. I don't know where all of RAC property is but most of the land up and beyond Trevorton is RAC. I only know of one place you have to be careful and that's on top of the mountain by the tower. It's privately owned and the owner shoots at you. I have never been shot at but I heard of people that have and some locals told me of the owner, that it’s true. As for your parking situation, can't you park in the town of Centralia it's deserted except for I think 2 or 3 homes and no local police.
BA

RACR721
01-25-2009, 09:30 PM
wish it was that easy....lol well we were parkin in the back of the cemetary but they have security that patrol the town....one guy that parked in there got a ticket and a tow notice.....from what i understand the security is from the coal place watever you want to call it..lol

BigAl73
01-25-2009, 09:51 PM
Well I don't know what to tell you other than get a permit for RAC and ride on their property. If you have that the places you can ride are many and great place at that. I hope this helps.
BA