PDA

View Full Version : I hope the moderators dont get mad at me...

tri5ron
01-16-2009, 10:45 AM
Just hoping it's ok to post this here, and I'm not breaking the rules.

I usually hang out in the 400ex or open forums sections, and responce is always good here.
I have recently purchased a trx90 for my 8yo daughter, and am trying to learn a few things about it.

I have posted a few threads/questions in the trx90 forum, but there are not many people on that forum, and getting responces are kind of slow.
(no offense intended, to Eatondad, he's been very nice to reply to some of them).

I know that some of the parents, and older riders here, have kids who ride, or have past experience with the trx90, and I would appreciate it if you guys,(who know about these quads), would take a minute or two to go to the trx90 forums, and help me out.

Thanks again for all the great info I've recieved and learned from this forum. This is a great forum(s), and I'm happy to help support it, and contribute to it.

There's really no need to reply to THIS thread, I just want to get some info. on my questions in the trx90 section. Thanks.

Also, to the moderators,..
I understand if you have to cancel/lock/delete this posting, due to it not being in the proper forum, and I wont complain or be upset if you do.
I'm just trying to get more info on my little girls new ride.

buck440
01-16-2009, 10:52 AM
hay man its a open forum, you can post anything. i seen someone post somthing about cheat codes to a ps2 game so your in the clear and forget the moderators

Scro
01-16-2009, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by buck440
hay man its a open forum, you can post anything. i seen someone post somthing about cheat codes to a ps2 game so your in the clear and forget the moderators

LMAO :p

Pappy
01-16-2009, 11:25 AM
tri5ron, I replied to your thread.

And no we dont get mad, we have enough dumbasses to keep us busy, especially one's that cant spell.

tri5ron
01-16-2009, 11:26 AM
Buck440,
I realize that it's an open forum, but it is still not a "Anything Goes" forum.

the moderators do tolerate alot,
but they also do have their hands full trying to keep some level of sanity here, and their work is certainly cut out for them. it's a job that I would'nt want to do myself, so the "forget the moderators" part of your reply, I will respectfully decline.
Thanks, but no thanks. (I'm not trying to be a jerk here).

and again as I originally asked,
there is really no need to reply to THIS thread,...

I'm just looking to get some info on my other threads.
(I REALLY hope this dosent go all **catty-whompus** on me)

gcart2
01-16-2009, 12:55 PM
it might help if you make a new thread with the title "trx 90 help" or something.

honda250xman
01-16-2009, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
tri5ron, I replied to your thread.

And no we dont get mad, we have enough dumbasses to keep us busy, especially one's that cant spell.

Pappy i just busted out laughing, that was too funny!!:D