PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help Please!

culichi
01-16-2009, 10:07 AM
Ok so i took my ltr apart and when i try to put it back the mechanic told me that my electric system reseted so its all messed up. they say they dont have the computer to put it normal back again and that they need to send it to another city here in mexico.

i need to know if i can do it myself if you know a way please tell me!

jherbie28
01-16-2009, 03:17 PM
make sure the tip over switch is right side up:p

it must of took me 2-3 days to figure it out:ermm: good luck

hondaracer31
01-18-2009, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by jherbie28
make sure the tip over switch is right side up:p

it must of took me 2-3 days to figure it out:ermm: good luck

And WHO told you that's what it was the FIRST day, Josh?!?:devil: :blah:

miles Machine
01-18-2009, 09:22 AM
Your dealers trying to screw you, just make sure everything goes back were it was especially the tip over sensor and it wouldn't hurt to check the tps sensor for proper adjustment.

try to trip them up and ask them what exactly needs to be reset, guaranteed they wont know, because there isn't anything that needs to be sent out.

culichi
01-19-2009, 10:52 AM
thanks!!

but what tip over the switch i dont get it =S can you get a picture please

i need an answer quick because i just built a huge atv MX track and i need to use it :D

if you guys come by Culiacan sinaloa you can use it, its red clay and its 1250 meters long

jherbie28
01-19-2009, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by culichi
thanks!!

but what tip over the switch i dont get it =S can you get a picture please

i need an answer quick because i just built a huge atv MX track and i need to use it :D

if you guys come by Culiacan sinaloa you can use it, its red clay and its 1250 meters long

under your front plastic, the bat wing looking thing that holds the electronics to the frame its the small black box............there are two if i remember right it says "top" on it