PDA

View Full Version : Thought for the day

Alberta_Qaudin
01-16-2009, 09:41 AM
So i've discovered a new pet peve........i'm workin on a mall renovation right now and for coffee nearly everyone on site head to the macdonalds in the food crt. and every day, one by one as i walk past people put they're hand out and say the exact same thing......."for me" to which i usually just say no, or sometime ssay yup and pull one out of the tray to throw them off....but today some guy new to the site with one of the trades says....thanks, for me and put his hand out......HUH? i dont even know you.......so it just slipped out.......i turned looked at hime and said *ha ha f*** *** you unoriginal prick* atleast i know one less person will piss me off at coffee time.

there is no real reson for this post......i'm not venting i vented on him already. just got bored and felt like typing something

Cr85rRida
01-16-2009, 10:20 AM
lol i can see someone getting mad over this. But i think you shouldnt of went off on the guy like that. He is new and how you act sets an example.... after all its just coffe it can be replaced. Again though i can see why your mad if someone is always looking for a hand out it would get annoying. But o well:p

Quad18star
01-16-2009, 11:05 AM
Ouch .. that was harsh. LOL

I can see it being said to someone you've worked with for a while , and they know you and would take it as a joke ..... but the new guy was probably just trying to create a conversation .. you know .. break the ice .. make buddies on the job site.

As much as it P.O's me when people look for handouts , I wouldn't do that to a new guy ... because I'm sure you know he was just joking around. I'd buy a guy a coffee and tell him I was just f***ing with him. But that's just me.

rbgnwa45
01-16-2009, 11:27 AM
It's probably because you don't like saying no and probably do want to give out free coffee. But we can't do that and it pisses us off. Plus it's half arrogant and awkward. Just answer with "Maybe", that'll throw em off lol.

Alberta_Qaudin
01-16-2009, 12:21 PM
its not that they're asking for hand outs, hell i have no problem buying people coffee weather i know them well or not......to me its like people saying..."cold enough for ya" just one of those comments that really gets to me after hearing it day after day after day, let alone form someone i dont even know.

harsh maybe, arrogant, not sure about that, ignorant maybe, but it threw him off alot more than "maybe" :devil:

tri5ron
01-16-2009, 12:31 PM
Ouch! kinda on the brutal side !

maybe you should try De-caf. ???

(donning flame suit now...):eek2: :D

Alberta_Qaudin
01-16-2009, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by tri5ron
Ouch! kinda on the brutal side !

maybe you should try De-caf. ???

(donning flame suit now...):eek2: :D

lol my boss said pretty well the same thing....maybe cut down on the coffee