PDA

View Full Version : Steelers vs. Ravens prediction

dwhst9
01-14-2009, 01:42 PM
'NUFF SAID!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/mack10290/Steelers/Ravens%20Suck/CryingRavensFan.jpg

kris32775
01-14-2009, 05:48 PM
GO BIRDS. E A G L E S !!!!!!!!!!!

etondaddy
01-14-2009, 06:17 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS.....HERE WE GO......

An all PA Super Bowl would be cool......

Mike Kozura

XXX -rider
01-14-2009, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by dwhst9
'NUFF SAID!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/mack10290/Steelers/Ravens%20Suck/CryingRavensFan.jpg

^ old pic !!!
....the new 1 has her w/a HUGE *** smile !!!
:macho

etondaddy
01-14-2009, 07:18 PM
You got that right Tireman.......the Wiz and big Russ Grim....that would be cooler that the all PA thing. Russ is from Scottdale, Pa about 30 min from me.

Mike Koura

tireman43
01-14-2009, 07:24 PM
^^Not this season!^^

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!! ........... all the way to the Superbowl!

against the Cardinals. I want to see coach Wiz. against his old team.

Logan #34's Dad
01-14-2009, 09:04 PM
ANYBODY BUT THE STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dwhst9
01-15-2009, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Logan #34's Dad

NOBODY BUT THE STEELERS!!!!!!!

mxdad423
01-15-2009, 08:17 AM
'NUFF SAID!

Now thats the best pic I have seen so far......

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO.....

Kevin Smitley

mxdad423
01-15-2009, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Logan #34's Dad

Man Rock, you know I used to like you, but man, that hurt buddy...LOL

Kevin Smitley

mxdad423
01-15-2009, 08:20 AM
NOBODY BUT THE STEELERS!!!!!!!

A-men brother......

Kevin Smitley

biker
01-15-2009, 08:27 AM
Steelers wont make it past this Sunday!!! Little Ben is going down!:devil:

LT80
01-15-2009, 08:36 AM
It will go this way::
a mild mannered battle with the ravens holding a slight advantage till about 1 minute left in the 4th quarter. Pitt will tie the game up and then pray for the other team not to make a field goal.
Pitt may win. Not cuz of talent but luck.
It's the same every year. :D

Ben:: run with the ball dammit! You could have made countless first downs, but nooooo,,your afraid of your skirt flying up whilst running.

mxdad423
01-15-2009, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by biker
Steelers wont make it past this Sunday!!! Little Ben is going down!:devil:

Here's all I got to say........

mxdad423
01-15-2009, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by LT80
It will go this way::
a mild mannered battle with the ravens holding a slight advantage till about 1 minute left in the 4th quarter. Pitt will tie the game up and then pray for the other team not to make a field goal.
Pitt may win. Not cuz of talent but luck.
It's the same every year. :D

Ben:: run with the ball dammit! You could have made countless first downs, but nooooo,,your afraid of your skirt flying up whilst running.

Luck, come on Jack, luck has nothing to do with it, A win is a win. I will say it's going to be a he** of a game just like it always is, but the BLACK AND GOLD is going to come out on top, like usual.....Flaco is going to be a good QB one of these days but he just gets to nervous when they get behind, Rookie jitters...But he will never be a BIG BEN.....
Ben don't run because it is made very clear to him by the coaching staff that they don't want him running, If you watched as much football as I do you would of known that. If it was up to Ben believe me he would be running. Say what you want, Ben has taken more big hits than any other QB in the league, and he's still in there doing his job.... I love these football threads, LOL.

Kevin Smitley

tireman43
01-15-2009, 09:09 AM
The Steelers finally played the way we all know they can last week against a worthy opponent and spanked them. They played arguably the toughest schedule in the NFL this season, as did the Ratbirds, but we had the better record at the end of the day. Ben, Willie and the rest of the team are health finally and therefore will hand out a beat down.

My prediction: Steelers = 23
Ratbirds = 10

And for what it's worth I would also like to see Ben run. Its the playoffs and there is no tomorrow if they don't win. The offseason is long and he can heal then.

Kevin

LT80
01-15-2009, 09:15 AM
"If you watched as much football as I do you would of known that. If it was up to Ben believe me he would be running. Say what you want, Ben has taken more big hits than any other QB in the league, and he's still in there doing his job...."

I only watch Pit. But,I know that no coach wants a QB to run. I also agree that Ben takes way too many big hits...maybe if he'd run..HAHAHA

Remember "slash" he started out a running QB and was great. Then came the "no run" aspect and he sucked. Ben sorta did the same, he just don't suck near as bad. I do like Ben.

In the mean-time:::

Q: what do you call 47 millionairs sitting around a TV watching the super bowl?
A: The Cleveland browns.

Q:What do the browns and Billy Grahm have in common?
A: thay both can make 55000 ppl stand up and yell "Jesus Christ!"

Q:What do you call a brown player with a super bowl ring?
A: A thief.

Q:How do keep the cleveland browns out of your yard?
A: Put up a goal post.

Q:How many browns does it take to win a super bowl?
A:Nobody knows and we will never find out.

:D :D :D

mxdad423
01-15-2009, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by tireman43
The Steelers finally played the way we all know they can last week against a worthy opponent and spanked them. They played arguably the toughest schedule in the NFL this season, as did the Ratbirds, but we had the better record at the end of the day. Ben, Willie and the rest of the team are health finally and therefore will hand out a beat down.

Kevin

Thats right Kevin, they had alot of low scoring close games but they also played some of the toughest defense's in the league, and still came out as the #2 seed, along with banged up guys. Can't complain.

Kevin Smitley

tireman43
01-15-2009, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by LT80
In the mean-time:::

Q: what do you call 47 millionairs sitting around a TV watching the super bowl?
A: The Cleveland browns.

Q:What do the browns and Billy Grahm have in common?
A: thay both can make 55000 ppl stand up and yell "Jesus Christ!"

Q:What do you call a brown player with a super bowl ring?
A: A thief.

Q:How do keep the cleveland browns out of your yard?
A: Put up a goal post.

Q:How many browns does it take to win a super bowl?
A:Nobody knows and we will never find out.

:D :D :D

Good stuff. LOL :D :D :D

LT80
01-15-2009, 09:22 AM
I agree, last weeks game was very well played.
Sure beats having to have a safety to win. That game was embarassing.

mxdad423
01-15-2009, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by tireman43
Good stuff. LOL :D :D :D

Thats funny stuff right there.

Kevin Smitley

mini racer #39
01-15-2009, 10:47 AM
Personal..i'm not a Ravens or Steelers fan...GO GOLTS...but i did find something to amuse you guys!!! So i guys here's my 2 cents..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6-qgONPXRg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBHTi78ip3w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZhQvAUayvM

lol..youtube is full of them!!:blah:

Logan #34's Dad
01-15-2009, 11:14 PM
Hey Jerry, I knew you were okay!
I'm 1st a die-hard Browns fan (had season tickets) then a Colts fan. At least the Colts give me something to cheer about! LOL

mini racer #39
01-16-2009, 02:35 AM
Glad to know that I'm, ok...(even for the old lady!)...lol..I guess I should have said that this is Bobbie!!!Man a Browns fan??? And you said that on here! in public! WOW your tough!!!!:macho lol

mxdad423
01-16-2009, 07:08 AM
Bobbie, thanks for the you tube video's, those were cool.
I know your a die hard colts fan, but since they didn't make it you got to be cheering for the Steelers right, surely you won't be cheering for those Ravens, Right....LOL

Kevin Smitley

mini racer #39
01-16-2009, 08:54 AM
I'll just say that the Steelers did their job!!! They got rid or the bleeping CHARGERS!!!Erik is cheering for the Steelers, but it kind of divided here...I hate to say it but my SuperBowl prediction is Arizonia and Balitmore.........:eek2:

mxdad423
01-16-2009, 09:46 AM
OOUCH, that hurt Bobbie, I think I'm with Erik, HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO..... I can't wait till Sunday, this is probably going to be the best, hard hitten game of the year. I think the Black and Gold will prevail by a field goal at the end of the game. Steelers, Eagles, all Keystone state Super Bowl.

Kevin Smitley

mini racer #39
01-16-2009, 01:09 PM
I can't help myself. I got this in a email!!!

A Redskins fan, an Eagles fan, a Ravens fan, and a Steelers fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves his team more. The Redskins fan insists he is the most loyal. "This is for the Redskins!" he yells, and jumps off the side of the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Eagles fan shouts, "This is for the Eagles!" and throws himself off the mountain.
The Ravens fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells, "This is for everyone!" and pushes the Steelers fan off the mountain.

mxdad423
01-16-2009, 01:13 PM
LOL, your killin me Bobbie, but keep them coming, it will make the steeler victory even sweeter on Sunday, LOL :D :D

tireman43
01-16-2009, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by mini racer #39
I can't help myself. I got this in a email!!!

A Redskins fan, an Eagles fan, a Ravens fan, and a Steelers fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves his team more. The Redskins fan insists he is the most loyal. "This is for the Redskins!" he yells, and jumps off the side of the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Eagles fan shouts, "This is for the Eagles!" and throws himself off the mountain.
The Ravens fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells, "This is for everyone!" and pushes the Steelers fan off the mountain.

That's a good one but I haven't met a Ravens fan, man or woman enough, to get ANY Steelers fan off a mountain.LOL:D :D :D Especially the top of the mountain we'll be on after Sunday.:blah:

mini racer #39
01-17-2009, 10:07 AM
LOL!!! Erik had me post this one!

mini racer #39
01-17-2009, 10:08 AM
BUT!!! To be fair to everyone I had to post this!!!:p

mini racer #39
01-18-2009, 07:42 PM
OK its 4th quarter and score is 14/16. The steelers didn't run away from the ravens! Thats a good thing. I just have one question for you Kevin. What drama school did your steelers kicker go to? LOL

01-18-2009, 08:17 PM
GOOD NIGHT RAVEN LOL

tireman43
01-18-2009, 08:20 PM
I'm not trying to brag but I predicted 23 - 10 and was only off by 4.

YEAH STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here We Go Steelers, Her We Go... To the Superbowl!!!!!!

mxdad423
01-18-2009, 08:22 PM
Yea that was a bad call on the punt, but that made up for the incomplete pass that should of been a TD, the non pass interferance call 2 plays later. So I say thats pretty even.
ALL I GOT TO SAY IS HERE WE COME TAMPA.....HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO..........

Let all Pray for magahee, we all love hard hittin games but hate to see any of the guys get hurt bad, no matter what team they play for.

Kevin Smitley

tireman43
01-18-2009, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by mxdad423
Yea that was a bad call on the punt, but that made up for the incomplete pass that should of been a TD, the non pass interferance call 2 plays later. So I say thats pretty even.
ALL I GOT TO SAY IS HERE WE COME TAMPA.....HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO..........

Let all Pray for magahee, we all love hard hittin games but hate to see any of the guys get hurt bad, no matter what team they play for.

Kevin Smitley

It did look like the stripes were trying to give them the game but we came out on top in the end.

I agree and will continue to pray for McGahee. I love to see hard hitting but never for someone to get seriously injured.

Tampa Bay, Tampa Bay...Lets play!

Kevin

mini racer #39
01-19-2009, 02:46 AM
There's nothing more to say:p

riding4fun
01-19-2009, 04:59 AM
Wow, what a game. Steelers had lots of opportunities to walk away from this one early. They made it interesting.

Either way the better team won for the 3rd time this year.

Were still bird hunting. Next up the redbirds.

Here we go Steelers, Here we go.

etondaddy
01-19-2009, 07:17 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah........... .....:devil:

Mike Kozura
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/etondaddy/steelers.jpg