PDA

View Full Version : PT HI REV pipe..need opinions

wes350x
01-14-2009, 11:18 AM
Im watching one on ebay right now, whats your guys opinions on them if you've had one. Im looking for a more top end pipe than my trinity is.

jhtrx250r
01-14-2009, 08:57 PM
I used to have a PT high rev and personaly think it is a POS, It makes zero bottom and mid power and kills your power band all you have is on or off and it takes low and mid power to get up to spped to use the top.
That pipe was the worst thing PT ever put out, try the PT 89 race that seems to be the best pipe PT ever put out.
some people may have a difrent opinion on the pipe, I think it depends on what type of riding you do.
I ride dunes and woods and and you need a good all around pipe for that type of riding.
I have never ridden anything with a trinity pipe, so have no idea what type of power band it produces.

gandgracing
01-14-2009, 09:36 PM
I had a PT eliminator pipe to start out with then went with the PT hi rev and thought it was a lot better pipe.

wes350x
01-14-2009, 09:45 PM
thanks guys, if I decide to keep my bike I want to get the esr trx9. Heard many good reviews on it. Might as well get what you want the first time around..