PDA

View Full Version : YZ Motor Forsale, CHEAP! LOW HOURS!

xrxmxcx
01-14-2009, 10:42 AM
Gotta move this thing its just sitting in my garage!

02' YZ426F

Motor was rebuilt before this past season with:

Brand new OEM head
Brand new OEM transmission parts
Brand new OEM cylinder/piston
Intake & Exhaust HotCams w/ auto decompression
Fresh clutch also installed, 2 hours tops

Motor has 4 race weekends worth of practice on it, I suffered a couple injuries this year and haven't ridden in forever!

Also available is the matching carburetor that was used with this motor, all the basic mods & more done to it!

Motor by itself:
$775.00 + Shipping

Carburetor by itself:
$125.00 + Shipping

PACKAGED AT $900 SHIPPED FOR BOTH!

nwatt
03-05-2009, 10:56 AM
u still have the motor im interested in it

xrxmxcx
03-05-2009, 11:18 AM
Motor is sold, still have the carb and a bunch of accessories.

Carburetor - $85.00 SHIPPED
Kicker/Extension - $45.00 SHIPPED

atvnmark
03-11-2009, 06:57 PM
do you still have kicker & extender

C41Xracer
03-12-2009, 10:29 AM
wha carb is it? can you post a pick?ive got the old yz 400 carb and dont like it

atvnmark
03-12-2009, 04:18 PM
could you send pics of kicker i will take it

atvnmark
03-14-2009, 03:06 PM
i will take kiscker and extension e-mail info atvnmark@yahoo.com

xrxmxcx
03-17-2009, 05:59 PM
I have a carb off of a 02' YZ426

I still have the kicker and extension, PM me for more info.

xrxmxcx
03-17-2009, 06:58 PM
i hate to sound like a dick, but im going to have to

i clearly responded to your matter via PM as soon as i arrived home from bieng away, when i was not at home, i had someone who had access to a computer get in touch with me, and go through my messages that had to be dealt with. just because your message was read, and not responded to does not mean that i am hiding in a shadow taking your money, i have waited 3, 4, 5, 6, weeks for money/parts and it happens! i am sure when you place an order with a company and you wait a month and hound them everyday and get no answer's you say good lord!

in the end i am sorry for the issue, and i apoligize for the time it has taken for you to recieve parts

and now that this has turned into a open discussion, you paid on 3/6, it is now 3/17. Paypal has a transfer period of 4-5 days if i recall correctly and it took all of that for me to get my hands on money in the first place. after bieng in and out of town around the clock for the last two weeks ( i didnt know 11 days, 9 business days is two weeks) close but not "over two weeks" i think that it is reasonable for 2 days packing/shipping and its on its way to you!

sorry for bieng honest and defending my opinions!

Thank you,

RMC

xrxmxcx
03-17-2009, 07:55 PM
I am sorry but when I am invoicing shipments and having people take care of things as a "favor for me not bieng in town" i will not hustle them or push and shove to get an item out to someone who doesnt specify when they need a part. the best i can do is try and get things out asap, and have them arrive in good shape/order

i hope you realize with all of your bickering the deal that you established for you part is not something you come accross often, and if you would like a full refund and return please let me know

there are many people who would like this part at this price, and the oh so slow shipping that has taken place

i will admit i dont rush through shipments, and i'd rather not pay to get boxes at UPS, so if i have to wait a day or two to get boxes from our shipments at the shop to send your parts they will wait till the appropriate size box arrives/comes about, iid rather not put your part in a 12"16"16" box!

xrxmxcx
03-18-2009, 08:30 AM
If you feel so strongly of how bad business is taking place, your refund can be put in place and my part can be returned.

Thank you,

RMC

bubsyfz450
03-19-2009, 03:07 PM
well if he sends your motor back, ill buy it!!! can you email me and let me know if he is going to get the motor back to you. thanks i appreciate it. i am VERY interested. just let me know thanks
bubba

bubsyfz450@sbcglobal.net