PDA

View Full Version : Barrett-Jackson 2009

Quad18star
01-13-2009, 08:35 PM
Anyone watching the 2009 Barrett-Jackson Auction? A Corvette concept is the highest so far going for over $135 000 ... but the majority so far have actually been reasonably priced. I think we'll see some decent cars go for decent prices this year due to the economy.

Maybe they'll bring the value of cars back down to where they should be ... because as everyone knows , the Barrett-Jackson Auction dictates the price for the industry.

Tommy 17
01-13-2009, 09:14 PM
A few cool cars are coming up...

The yellow yenko camaro is going to go for a TON! Its the most documented yenko in existance and it was personally sold by don yenko himself. I'm expecting over 2 million for it!

Of course the new 2010 camaro and shelby gt500 will go for a ton to ron pratt but we'll see. Million each is my guess.

Quad18star
01-13-2009, 09:18 PM
I've been trying to get the current auction list but they haven't updated their site yet. :macho

I wish I had Pratte's money .... the man spends millions every year. He's apparently a real estate developper out in Pheonix but no one knows for sure since he doesn't do interviews.

Tommy 17
01-13-2009, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
I've been trying to get the current auction list but they haven't updated their site yet. :macho

I wish I had Pratte's money .... the man spends millions every year. He's apparently a real estate developper out in Pheonix but no one knows for sure since he doesn't do interviews.

From what I hear Pratte has all his money in illegal gambling. They say his income is 10 Million a month or more. I've seen a few pictures of his collection and its CRAZY! He has everything you could ever think of.

The list is under Current Cars and just choose the day. The big day is saturday night from 9 till 12 eastern time!

Quad18star
01-13-2009, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
From what I hear Pratte has all his money in illegal gambling. They say his income is 10 Million a month or more. I've seen a few pictures of his collection and its CRAZY! He has everything you could ever think of.

The list is under Current Cars and just choose the day. The big day is saturday night from 9 till 12 eastern time!

I read about that too ... who knows .... I just wish I had his money and the cars he owns now. I think he's trying to catch Jay Leno. LOL

I can only get the listing for Tuesday now .... I can't get the other days .. comes up as a error page.

LTR450_#67
01-14-2009, 08:38 AM
Did you guys see Carol Shelbys personal AC Cobra sell........for 5 MILLION dollars! That car was SWEET!

yellowzo3
01-14-2009, 03:30 PM
I hope this isn't like last year where every other car was a mustang. I love to check out all cars but they seriously put mustangs and carol shelby in the spotlight for the ENTIRE auction last year. I'm with you guys on the price of cars possibly being lower though! It's fun to watch for a while but if the prices are ridiculously high again this year it will suck for the average guy looking for a project. :ermm: I'm pretty sure it starts at 7pm eastern on Speed for anyone that wants to check it out. Friday and Saturday are when the big money cars get auctioned off right?

hardkoratvmxr
01-14-2009, 06:29 PM
Just to make all of you jealous I just got back from there. I will be there all week. My moms boss is selling a 1950 Buick with a FI502, air ride, nice interior, custom two tone, the works. It goes up for sale Friday 4-8pm. 20 cars or so from the last one. Looking to get around 125k or more.

BLU82
01-17-2009, 08:46 PM
Did anyone see Evel Kinevels tour bus sell for 60 grand!:eek2: That's a crazy deal for that bus even if it was'nt Evel's