PDA

View Full Version : 2003 GasGas Fully Modded Ohlins, Keihn, Brembo Make An Offer

onefast400ex
01-13-2009, 07:59 PM
For Sale is a 2003 GASGAS HP300 Fully Built MX Quad

This quad was built in Spain and fully setup to be similar to the Honda 250r. GasGas used the same geometry of the 250r to make an awesome MX quad. It is fully built with many aftermarket parts such as:

Ohlins Fully Adjustable Piggyback Shocks All Around, Brembo Brakes, Extended A-Arms, Durablue Extended Axle, Alumium skid plates, Nerfbars, Hydraulic Clutch, Fatty Full Exhaust, Anti-vibe steering stem, Factory 909 Handlebars, Keihen Oversize carburetor, Engine was just rebuilt which costed over $700, LTR Billet powervalve cover, Oversize gas tank with optional adapter for quick fill, Twist throttle, Maxxis Razr front tires ( All tires are in great condition and have a lot of life left), Steel braided brakes lines, Removable Subframe, and much more. I have a clear title and manuals on hand. I am selling very cheap because I got involved with another project and don't have time for this. Everything for the bike is there, it just needs some electrical work and body parts need to be put on ( Sorry if the pics look a little funny, I layed the stuff on top so you can get an idea.) This would make an awesome little winter project that would make you an awesome bike for the new season. I need this out of my garage so make an offer. Also post up any trades.

Thanks a lot

onefast400ex
01-13-2009, 08:00 PM
Right

onefast400ex
01-13-2009, 08:01 PM
Picture with the Plastics laid on.

onefast400ex
01-13-2009, 08:02 PM
Engine with LTR Powervalve Cover

Ferris
01-13-2009, 10:48 PM
How much and what kind of electrical work does it need?

onefast400ex
01-14-2009, 09:17 AM
Hey,
For the electrical, it mostly needs to be connected. Everything is there and about 60% of the wiring is together. For a price, Make me an reasonable offer. If you want more info, pm me your phone number and I will give you a call.

Thanks a lot