PDA

View Full Version : 450 SX or XC

cdoskocil9
01-13-2009, 05:18 PM
Guys I have a problem well not really Im about to be on a KTM but I had a few questions.....

I race MotoCross

So I was wondering how easy it is to build an 08 XC to compete with an 09 SX on a track?

The reason I ask is of course price I can get a killer deal on a new 08 XC and they have them in stock.

Also does the 09 XC make more power than the 08 XC, and the SX makes more than both correct?

I also heard the XC has more shock travel and that KTM SX A Arms will work on the XC is this true?

Basically what should I do and how much will it cost to make the XC as good as SX I am going to buy tomorow so please help !!!!

Oh yeah what did they change on the XC for 09????

Thanks

Quadevil
01-13-2009, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by cdoskocil9
Also does the 09 XC make more power than the 08 XC, and the SX makes more than both correct?

I also heard the XC has more shock travel and that KTM SX A Arms will work on the XC is this true?

Oh yeah what did they change on the XC for 09????

08XC makes the same power as 09XC and SX makes more power than any of the XC's.
The XC has more shock travel and the SX a-arms work perfectly in the XC.
09XC had some updates: better thumb throttle, redesigned seat and the suspension received 13 modifications like new valving, increased shaft travel, improved handling, 0.5" lower ride, more comfort etc

The best sport quad 2008 just got better :devil:

cdoskocil9
01-13-2009, 05:56 PM
So I take it if I got an XC...... Put on SX seat SX arms and a shock revalve I would be better off with the XC plus have XC parts correct???:devil: Im liking this topic so far