PDA

View Full Version : Mxdad (Adam)

etondaddy
01-13-2009, 05:04 PM
Were yea been ol' buddy.......say your prayers.....

Our Father,

Who Art in Pittsburgh ,

Football Be Thy Game.

The Kingdom Come,

5 Super Bowls Won,

On Earth as it is in Heinz Field.

Give us this Day a playoff Victory,

And forgive us our penalties,

As we defeat those who play against us.

But lead us into a victory,

And deliver us to Tampa !

A-Ben

GO STEELERS

Mike Kozura

01-13-2009, 05:54 PM
YOU ARE 100% RIGHT ETONDADDY!!!! Thats me and my wifes team also!!!! All the way!!!!

mxdad423
01-13-2009, 08:14 PM
Got to love that BLACK AND GOLD.........HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO.

Kevin Smitley

etondaddy
01-14-2009, 05:49 AM
I've lived 30 mile south of Pittsburgh my whole life and have been a Steeler fan.

I miss my ol' buddy Adam from this board....he always had the Baltimore Raven symbol as his avatar and always loved to talk football. Has anyone heard from him...??

zach R 7x
01-14-2009, 08:29 AM
i live in the heart of cleveland clown country[not to far from bens home town] and have been a steeler fan all my life!
go steelers!

dwhst9
01-14-2009, 10:11 AM
GO STILLERS!!!

tireman43
01-14-2009, 11:02 AM
Just got back from the Burgh yesterday. What a great time and great game. It was my first home game, as I live in MN. I have been to all of them here but it is WAY different when it's a home game. If funds were better the family and I would have stayed for this weekend, but what do ya do. Anyway thats the story and ......

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!

dwhst9
01-14-2009, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by tireman43
Just got back from the Burgh yesterday. What a great time and great game. It was my first home game, as I live in MN. I have been to all of them here but it is WAY different when it's a home game. If funds were better the family and I would have stayed for this weekend, but what do ya do. Anyway thats the story and ......

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!

You should have let us know you were in town!

tireman43
01-14-2009, 11:56 AM
It was all very sudden. My wife and mother surprised me with tickets last Sunday. I had to figure out the drive(16 1/2hrs) and the rest of the plans as well as try to fit work in the mix.:D
I hope to make a few more games in the future and will definitely let you guys know. Hopefully it will be with more notice next time.

Kevin

bnesbitt2
01-14-2009, 01:38 PM
Hey Kevin,I think I know you from motokazie up in Mn.Is your daughter Ashley?

90cc DAD
01-14-2009, 02:53 PM
http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p422/Tylersdad95y/cid__Piss20on20Steelers.jpg

SORRY.... GOOOOooooooooo RAVENS!!!!!

tireman43
01-14-2009, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by bnesbitt2
Hey Kevin,I think I know you from motokazie up in Mn.Is your daughter Ashley?

Yep.

bnesbitt2
01-15-2009, 01:24 PM
My son is Ben (Red Honda 27) and nephew Brady ( sport class) dont see to many people from Mn. on here so thought I might know you.

01-15-2009, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by 90cc DAD
http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p422/Tylersdad95y/cid__Piss20on20Steelers.jpg

SORRY.... GOOOOooooooooo RAVENS!!!!!

Im sorry but my wife said shes glad she dont know you 90cc dad lol. Steelers are her team along with the colts.

dwhst9
01-15-2009, 03:28 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/RaidShadow/steelers.gif

tireman43
01-15-2009, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by bnesbitt2
My son is Ben (Red Honda 27) and nephew Brady ( sport class) dont see to many people from Mn. on here so thought I might know you.

It's nice to see some familiar people. There are a few more here but they don't come around as often as I do. Talk more later.

back on topic...HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Logan #34's Dad
01-15-2009, 11:09 PM
ANYBODY BUT THE STEEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Zach's dad: I knew something was wrong with you!! LOL:devil:

90cc DAD
01-16-2009, 12:27 PM
Steelers can't win without these guys!!

http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p422/Tylersdad95y/Cantwinwithoutthem.jpg

dwhst9
01-16-2009, 12:35 PM
Steelers can't win without these guys!!

http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p422/Tylersdad95y/Cantwinwithoutthem.jpg

A win is a WIN.

tireman43
01-16-2009, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Logan #34's Dad
ANYBODY BUT THE STEEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I would think Clowns fans would be bitter. Knowing that the Ratbirds are the old Clowns.:D LOL

mxdad
01-23-2009, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by etondaddy
Were yea been ol' buddy.......say your prayers.....

Our Father,

Who Art in Pittsburgh ,

Football Be Thy Game.

The Kingdom Come,

5 Super Bowls Won,

On Earth as it is in Heinz Field.

Give us this Day a playoff Victory,

And forgive us our penalties,

As we defeat those who play against us.

But lead us into a victory,

And deliver us to Tampa !

A-Ben

GO STEELERS

Mike Kozura

Hey Mike!!! How's it going? I've been busy as he!! with work and my son's new passion (soccer). We still ride but mostly just on the trails. I will have to make some time to come back here and rag you if them Squeelers can't beat Arizona!!! The Ravens had a great season!!! Going to the AFC Championship with a rookie qb & coach is a lot better than what I expected this season. Looks like we will have a lot to talk about next season when the Ravens win the AFC North & go back to the Superbowl.

wvspeedfreak
01-23-2009, 02:35 PM
I knew this thread would bring you out of the wood work Adam!!How ya been man?Austin was just talking about Michael the other day.

etondaddy
01-23-2009, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by mxdad
Hey Mike!!! How's it going? I've been busy as he!! with work and my son's new passion (soccer). We still ride but mostly just on the trails. I will have to make some time to come back here and rag you if them Squeelers can't beat Arizona!!! The Ravens had a great season!!! Going to the AFC Championship with a rookie qb & coach is a lot better than what I expected this season. Looks like we will have a lot to talk about next season when the Ravens win the AFC North & go back to the Superbowl.
Holy poop……….. A blast from the past …a golden oldie. How’ve you been my friend. Everything here is cool. Not sure yet how many quad races we’re going to have this year…may leave some time for Breezewood…!!!

I’m really liking Flacco…..reminds of a young Big Ben….lol. He’s a great kid and a he!! of a ball player. I don’t know why but I like Harbaugh too, seems like a real smart football coach.

Kinda cool to Wiz and Russ Grimm back in the big game…but they don’t have a chance…… Fitzgerald comes across the middle he’s going to get hurt……..!!!!!

Great to here from you…..don’t be a stranger…!!!!!!

Mike Kozura

mxdad
01-24-2009, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
I knew this thread would bring you out of the wood work Adam!!How ya been man?Austin was just talking about Michael the other day.

What's up Jason? Funny thing is we were just talking about Austin the other day as well. We were showing Michael's friends this video... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tkvzjkZuI38

How's everything with you guys? What's Austin riding now?

mxdad
01-24-2009, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by etondaddy
Holy poop……….. A blast from the past …a golden oldie. How’ve you been my friend. Everything here is cool. Not sure yet how many quad races we’re going to have this year…may leave some time for Breezewood…!!!

I’m really liking Flacco…..reminds of a young Big Ben….lol. He’s a great kid and a he!! of a ball player. I don’t know why but I like Harbaugh too, seems like a real smart football coach.

Kinda cool to Wiz and Russ Grimm back in the big game…but they don’t have a chance…… Fitzgerald comes across the middle he’s going to get hurt……..!!!!!

Great to here from you…..don’t be a stranger…!!!!!!

Mike Kozura

We've been good. Just busy like everyone else.

I really like Flacco as well . He doesn't panic in the pocket like the last few qb's we've had. Harbaugh seems to be doing great as well. I am interested to see who they do/do not resign in the off season. Lewis, Suggs, Leonhard, and a bunch of others are free agents and what they do will determine how next year goes. I guess we'll see.

Arizona has definitely shocked some people so Pitt better come ready for a fight.

90cc DAD
01-24-2009, 07:07 PM
Hey EtonDaddy... I told you I would deliver the message!!
I talked to him that night... But it took this long for him to get on here!!
You know how slow these old guys move!!

mxdad
01-30-2009, 10:35 AM
Hey EtonDaddy... I told you I would deliver the message!!
I talked to him that night... But it took this long for him to get on here!!
You know how slow these old guys move!!

Aren't you older than me???

90cc DAD
01-30-2009, 02:24 PM
Hey...Your only as old as you wanna be man!!

I'm still a Toyz"R"Us Kid!!

:muscle: