PDA

View Full Version : Check out My Engine

cmaxx
01-12-2009, 12:32 PM
hey guys i got some PC work dont to some small parts on my engine.let me know what you think.

bama06300ex
01-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Lookin good man! I think I spy some scratches on the frame??:ermm: Sure woulda been nice to pc'd it;) Regardless, the little touches look nice!

gcart2
01-12-2009, 01:04 PM
that is IDENTICAL to mine. Same color and all. i have a black frame too. thats insane!!

pro-rider46
01-13-2009, 01:43 PM
mines alittle opposite

cmaxx
01-13-2009, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by gcart2
that is IDENTICAL to mine. Same color and all. i have a black frame too. thats insane!! hey man you got any pics of your motor?your bike is one of my favorites.

cmaxx
01-13-2009, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by pro-rider46
mines alittle opposite thats looks really SICK!i wish my cases were that clean!

S.A.J
01-13-2009, 03:28 PM
hey prorider what color blue is that? it looks very close to what i have,mines viper blue and its got some flake in it thought. oh and that red looks realll good

GIXXER1KR
01-13-2009, 10:37 PM
Hey Pro the hell with how the red engraving on the cyclinder looks,Wait till u ride it.What did u have done.

gcart2
01-14-2009, 04:16 AM
i wil have to get some pictures this weekend. i just got all my fender brackets, motor mounts, and various pieces pc'd. i keep my bike under lock and key in a family business shop to keep it from getting stolen.

looks like that frame could use some pc:p

chad502ex
01-14-2009, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by GIXXER1KR
Hey Pro the hell with how the red engraving on the cyclinder looks,Wait till u ride it.What did u have done.

Bill your awesome, you crack me up dood! LOL!!!!!

Hey Pro-Rider,... I can tell ya how to change that head signature from red to blue... hit me up if you want...

BlaineKaiser450
01-14-2009, 03:41 PM
both engines are sick:macho

pro-rider46
01-14-2009, 06:51 PM
thanks guys. that pc color is candy blue, i have pappy do it for me.

and the cases are polished, well were at one time, and will be again. but the picture has the engine in oil cause i just finished putting it together.

gixxer1kr. i finished that motor in spring, and it runs amazing. I have a new engine tho. but it has the same ported head. it runs real good now that i have my fcr on.

chad pm sent.

cmaxx
01-15-2009, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by BlaineKaiser450
both engines are sick:macho thanks man,

and im goin to get my cases polished sooner or later.

gcart2
01-24-2009, 01:13 PM
this is the best picture i have. the color looks a little off in this picture. It shines real nice in sunlight. i also got all my motor mounts, random bolts, exaust tip (not shown in this picture, i had to run a turn down at that race and my turn down wasnt pc'd but my vector was), and plastic mounts done. i think it turned out well.

nest season we are doing orange frame, bumper, sub, and anything else thats black done orange. then white plastics. i think it will turn out well.

me praying before a race.

the race before that i was battling it out with some guy and i had taken the inside lane to pass him. i passed. i went to hit the jump right out of the corner and was about 3 feet short (not big deal). the other guy (which i figured would stay on the outside lane but merged into mine) over jumped it and landed on me. that is why my fender bracket is bent and causing my fender to look all goofy. didnt bend the handle bars though. (b class)

cmaxx
01-25-2009, 07:35 AM
yea gcart your engine looks the same as mine.

yea im getting mine done complete opiset of yours i think when i do it.white frame and stuff,but with orange or black plastic.

gcart2
01-25-2009, 06:22 PM
yea its gonna be fun keeping the orange and/or white frames clean but it will deff shine when its cleaned up.

allstock
01-25-2009, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by pro-rider46
mines alittle opposite

mines the exact same way. i even have that ssar stamp too