PDA

View Full Version : Video of my track today

Rootar
01-11-2009, 11:17 PM
Here is a video of my track from today ill get some updated pics asap and ill be adding my new section to the track and tearing down the rest of my pitbike track thats left, so far its pretty fun, its still fairly easy for me on my racebike but its a hell of a work out on the 400ex because you gotta charge everything so hard just to make it, im not saying you can slack up much on the 450 but your on the edge of everything and barely making it all on my 400ex.

anyways the new section will have a couple nice sweeping corners another pretty big double, and nice stepup, and a good S-section to work on transitioning from corner to corner and ill be adding a couple rythem doubles Before the AX style whoops im skiming in the video instead of the little table. gonna be even more fun when im done wiht this new addition, which should put it over a half mile long:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSK_tg5hdio

quadbod
01-12-2009, 12:45 AM
pretty cool, bud and nice riding skills!

quad2xtreme
01-12-2009, 05:59 AM
sweeeet!!! love the freestyle ramp being incorporated into the track.

Crazy lil punk
01-12-2009, 06:19 AM
always loved your track, the hybrid is nice also :)

Rootar
01-12-2009, 09:05 AM
yea it still pushed up really close because ive never jump the prp off of it much, ill get it moved on back to where it normally is about 55 feet or so later this week.

BlaineKaiser450
01-12-2009, 03:53 PM
i want to be you. That track looks sooooo much fun. Especially for your backyard!

400ex28
01-12-2009, 03:59 PM
Nice vid, lookin good. your lucky to have a track.

csr250r
01-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Sweet quad and sweet track.

Rootar
01-12-2009, 06:23 PM
thanks! it is nice to have a track but the only people that come ride are pitbikes and some big bikes, none of quads have came but hopefully theyll come this coming weekend since its my birth day.

here is the low on the track with the new addtions.

well the whoops are 30inches deep and 7 foot center to center, perfect areanacross replicas..... the double out of the berm after them (is a single to table in the video for safety for everyone first try at it) is a hair over 45 to the down side. after that you have the 90 degree left hand roller corner (which is a blast), right out of that corner is gonna be a big third gear double atleast 60 feet to the down side. then youll make a couple lefts and be back down by the roller corner where youll make a tight 180 righ hander and hit a 40foot stepup RIGHT out of the corner in 2nd pinned (landing will be about 4 feet higher than the take takeoff), you then make a sweeping 180 right hander into a slight S-section and then hit a low highspeed single, youll make a semi tight 180 left hander and head into that uphill double in the video and youll make the turn at the top and hit the 30 and 35 foot down hill double double, youll then sweep around and hit the metal ramp (or go around) and then youll make a very tight 90 right hander into a little double double rythem section and then youll be right back into the whoops........ track is 2730 feet long as i walked it off today with our measure wheel. I think its gonna be a blast and the weather has been awesome lately.

Rootar
01-12-2009, 06:34 PM
another picture, this up hill double has a 10 feet long safety on it the down side it actually almost right at the tree.... i have a bad habit of not qutie making it all the way on my 400ex:ermm: just aint got the "umph" to do it every single time :ermm:

JJs450r
01-12-2009, 06:38 PM
nice ridin and hella nice track wish i had the set up like that haha

cmaxx
01-12-2009, 07:31 PM
that last pic has some big trees in it!im starting to build a track like that here at my house.

but that track is killer!!

Rootar
01-13-2009, 08:13 PM
pics as promised, here is the whoops the one on the left is full depth of 30inches the other few still need another 6inches dug out. :ermm: dont guess it matters it not like you ride down in the bottom :p

Rootar
01-13-2009, 08:25 PM
here is one of the double after the whoops, the stepup will be behind it (buckets are layed out up there for my reference when on the backhoe) i did finish the stepup and it looks awesome but it was well after dark so ill get a picture tomorrow.

now i got finish the landing on the 60' double and maybe do a little more work on the face. and then take the disc to the rest of the track and let it all freeze thursday and friday.....should be nice to ride on saturday.

Rootar
01-14-2009, 08:11 PM
here we go, far left you can see the whoops at the back my berm, up front the roller/berm corner, in the middle is the 45 double, and on the right is the new stepup, the landing is gonna be a little taller but im gonna jump it first just to see how it does before i build a huge landing ( i might need to move it forward or backward 5 feet, ya never know)

Rootar
01-14-2009, 08:18 PM
this was just the start of the 60' double, i did finish the landing today but it was after dark maybe tomorrow if its above 40 when i get home ill try it and the stepup out and finish discing up the new track sections. after this little addtion i will have taken up almost the entire back pasture..... ill get a video of the layout and post it also.