PDA

View Full Version : rebel flag seat cover?

Fox300ex
12-19-2002, 10:35 AM
Hey any one know where i can get a rebel flag seat cover

CBW
12-19-2002, 11:01 AM
www.ceetracing.com but i dont know if they have one for a 300ex??

250xman
12-19-2002, 12:02 PM
yea they got one for a 300. im wanting one of em too.

Fox300ex
12-19-2002, 02:34 PM
Yea i seen that one but can u get a full rebel flag seat cover instead just the back because thast gay

CBW
12-19-2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Fox300ex
Yea i seen that one but can u get a full rebel flag seat cover instead just the back because thast gay

:confused:

optikid123
12-19-2002, 05:34 PM
:eek: your bikes are so nice:grr

2k2-300exnj
12-20-2002, 03:40 PM
chris yours are diff than the gripper on the site is yours a gripper?

CBW
12-20-2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by 2k2-300exnj
chris yours are diff than the gripper on the site is yours a gripper?

yep:)

300EXrider02
12-21-2002, 10:47 PM
~sniff sniff~ stop posting pics chris!

SLB400EX
12-22-2002, 06:17 AM
Check out Dennis Kirk for that particular style.

yellowex01
12-22-2002, 05:15 PM
www.atvseatcovers.com

Fox300ex
12-23-2002, 08:55 PM
Ight guys thanks for the replies ;)

Str8Wicked
12-24-2002, 09:29 AM
I know over here in SO Cal I look down on anyone flying a rebel flag since it also is the Confederate flag which stood for everything which is wrong in this country...

Just my 2 cents thou...

yellowex01
12-24-2002, 01:27 PM
str8,, You will have to explain a little bit more.. Why is the flag standing for what is wrong in this country? Its just a flag.. A southern flag..

CBW
12-24-2002, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Str8Wicked
I know over here in SO Cal I look down on anyone flying a rebel flag since it also is the Confederate flag which stood for everything which is wrong in this country...

Just my 2 cents thou...

guess i should set my quad on fire then:( .......its just a seat cover:rolleyes: ........

i know its just your 2cents,,,,,but now i said mine i guess:p

2k2-300exnj
12-24-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by CHRIS WATERS

guess i should set my quad on fire then:( .......its just a seat cover:rolleyes: .......

i know its just your 2cents,,,,,but now i said mine i guess:p
well put chris,
and about the burnin thing if u ever plan on doing that, u ever hear the saying "lets not and say we did" :devil
pm me for my adress lol

yellowex01
12-24-2002, 01:46 PM
Chris you are gonna burn in **** for supporting all the things that this fine country is against..

CBW
12-24-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by yellowex01
Chris you are gonna burn in **** for supporting all the things that this fine country is against..

thanks..........since you know me sooooooooo well:rolleyes:

To me its a seat cover.....plain and simple.

It is something to rest my @$$ on.......

sorry you see it as something different,,,,,,

oh and feel free to look down your nose at me,,,,,,,like you said before in an earlier post,,,,,,,,then maybe my life will be comploete knowing somebody hates me cause i have a seatcover. Maybe you can also judge me on some other petty thing while youre at it:confused:

Bean
12-24-2002, 05:04 PM
well chris i will see you there to!

LMFAO

i hear its always warm, and barbuque galore

Krazy Kid
12-25-2002, 06:54 PM
its just a seat cover. i doubt chris has it for the reasons u guys r thinkin of...

yellowex01
12-25-2002, 08:05 PM
Chris, I think you took my post wrong. Mine was sarcasm, I guess I should of put the little smiley face at the end.. And I am not the one that is looking down on people..That is the original poster... So for what its worth I wasnt judging you or anyone else..:) See there's the smiley..

CBW
12-26-2002, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by yellowex01
Chris, I think you took my post wrong. Mine was sarcasm, I guess I should of put the little smiley face at the end.. And I am not the one that is looking down on people..That is the original poster... So for what its worth I wasnt judging you or anyone else..:) See there's the smiley..

OK......i just dont like getting picked on for stupid stuff.no hard feelings:D

Pappy
12-26-2002, 08:04 AM

Just my 2 cents thou...

i'd have to say.....take yer 2 cents and shove it:eek:

12-26-2002, 08:07 AM
I guess the rebel flag sticker on my truck is saying I worship the devil..:huh

4punksdad
12-26-2002, 08:52 AM
Chris..........if you burn your quad can I have the seat cover? I am too cheap to buy my own. I will spring for the shipping costs however :o

300EXrider02
12-26-2002, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

i'd have to say.....take yer 2 cents and shove it:eek:

lmfao

yellowex01
12-26-2002, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by CHRIS WATERS

OK......i just dont like getting picked on for stupid stuff.no hard feelings:D

Def. no hard feelings.. I keep forgetting its hard to convey sarcasm on this damn puter.. I will remember to add my smileys from now on.

L.Vegas400
12-26-2002, 10:30 PM
so the state of georgia should change thier flag.

Bean
12-26-2002, 10:32 PM
i drew a rough rebel flag on my wrist, should i sit on my wheelr, in the bed of my truck, cover the hole thing in gas, and light up a cig?

d-14 rider 27
01-02-2003, 10:53 PM
**************we dont allow profanity****************

worm
01-02-2003, 11:08 PM
loook at my avatar................hahahahahahahahhahahahaha

2k2-300exnj
01-03-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by worm
loook at my avatar................hahahahahahahahhahahahaha
^^^^^^^^^^^^
yea damn it look at his avatar

2k2-300exnj
01-03-2003, 11:44 AM
that is the EXACT reason i AM putting one on my R if the color scheme goes, besides the fact that i hate rules they are made to be broken!:devil

Str8Wicked
01-03-2003, 01:39 PM
Just my 2 cents I had to put in... The confederate flag stood for the Southern States which was used during the civil war. Lets look back to the civil war and see what the Southern States believed in most and why they were fighting. They were fighting to keep slavery alive so they could own anyone who was basically not white at that time in our history.

Now don't get me wrong... I love Dukes of Hazard also but here in So. Cal ecspecially with so many minorities living here I only see one thing in that flag. I see hatred for all minorities....

Why don't you just run a US flag if you are so patriotic....

2k2-300exnj
01-03-2003, 01:53 PM
Just my 2 cents I had to put in... The confederate flag stood for the Southern States which was used during the civil war. Lets look back to the civil war and see what the Southern States believed in most and why they were fighting. They were fighting to keep slavery alive so they could own anyone who was basically not white at that time in our history.

Now don't get me wrong... I love Dukes of Hazard also but here in So. Cal ecspecially with so many minorities living here I only see one thing in that flag. I see hatred for all minorities....

Why don't you just run a US flag if you are so patriotic....
not trying to sounds racist or anything, but u kno a lot of people dont like minorities.... i am very patriotic actually for your info and would always be proud to run an american flag, but i dont see why people made such a big deal over a damn seat cover the person asked a question about where to get one is it any of your buisness why he wants it? maybe he is racist? maybe he just wants it because it is the rebel flag, many things have dual meanings... do u ride a quad because u want to ruin the woods and kill animals like the tree huggers seem to think we do? i dont think so atleast so how do u kno why people want the confederite flag? u have to look at it both ways thats all im sayin... :macho

Str8Wicked
01-03-2003, 02:11 PM
not trying to sounds racist or anything, but u kno a lot of people dont like minorities.... i am very patriotic actually for your info and would always be proud to run an american flag, but i dont see why people made such a big deal over a damn seat cover the person asked a question about where to get one is it any of your buisness why he wants it? maybe he is racist? maybe he just wants it because it is the rebel flag, many things have dual meanings... do u ride a quad because u want to ruin the woods and kill animals like the tree huggers seem to think we do? i dont think so atleast so how do u kno why people want the confederite flag? u have to look at it both ways thats all im sayin...

I actually didn't make a big deal about it but just said my opinion.. I really don't care who has a confederate flag seat I was just saying what I thought about it... I had forgot all about this post until today when I was searching around, so it means really not that much to me. I understand that minorities are looked upon very different in other states since me being Mexican/ Costa Rican/American and traveling a lot. I'll leave it at that..

Like I always say....

What ever tickles your pickle....

wheeltrax
01-03-2003, 02:17 PM
as said above, all he wanted to know was where to get the seat cover, not get involved with american history and racism and that. If you dont like the rebel flag then just dont respond. Thats why alot of things from TV and radio are banned, because ppl complain about something and then its banned. If you dont like it, you always have the power to use the remote and change the channal, or turn your radio to another station. So if you dont like the rebel flag just dont respond or look at it.

Str8Wicked
01-03-2003, 02:33 PM
OK once again.... I said my opinion just like I would have on any other post... If he would have said Should I get, or where can I get this (BLANK) part from for my quad and I didn't like it for personal reason I would've let him no as well. No matter if it had to do with history, racism, sex, or just quads.....

2k2-300exnj
01-03-2003, 02:49 PM
OK once again.... I said my opinion just like I would have on any other post... If he would have said Should I get, or where can I get this (BLANK) part from for my quad and I didn't like it for personal reason I would've let him no as well. No matter if it had to do with history, racism, sex, or just quads.....
didnt mean to piss u off i took ur post in a different way

300EXrider02
01-03-2003, 03:07 PM
jsut let it go*******************************