PDA

View Full Version : Places to ride in or near Philly

Bobsxlch
01-11-2009, 08:14 PM
I'm looking for places to ride in Philadelphia or close by, I,m not interested in driving an hour or more to go riding. Does anyone know of any good places other than Ft. Mifflin rd by the Airport?

Crazy lil punk
01-12-2009, 02:37 AM
there are no places at all.

Bobsxlch
01-12-2009, 08:46 AM
Well that was helpfull. So where do you ride? :huh

Crazy lil punk
01-12-2009, 09:29 AM
Hey, you said you won't drive an hour. I drive more then an hour :)

Atco mx. Atco, NJ (atcomxracing.com)

Lost Trails, Poconoes, PA (ridelosttrails.com)

Bobsxlch
01-12-2009, 02:18 PM
Thanks for the input. How much does Atco charge and is it a MX course or do they also have trails?

Crazy lil punk
01-12-2009, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Bobsxlch
Thanks for the input. How much does Atco charge and is it a MX course or do they also have trails?

Atco is Track ONLY. They charge $40 a night, and u need an AMA membership which is $39 a year.

Lost trails is miles and miles of trails with a cool little play area. $25 a day (i think)

Bobsxlch
01-12-2009, 03:25 PM
Lost trails sounds like a place I'd like to check out. Do they have any restrictions on exhaust or registration requirements? Do you know about the trails at the Philly International Airport? :cool:

quadrophelia
01-12-2009, 04:29 PM
You should checkout Trevorton its maybe 3 hours from philly. search this forum there is a good post about it. search youtube for Trevorton, most of the vids are just of the huge slag hill but there are more than enough trails to keep you busy, a gps is handy for newcomers its easy to get lost

Crazy lil punk
01-12-2009, 04:33 PM
Lost trails sounds like a place I'd like to check out. Do they have any restrictions on exhaust or registration requirements? Do you know about the trails at the Philly International Airport? :cool:

LOst trails claims they have registration and exhaust requirements, but we went, they didnt check our pipes, or our papers, but we all have both. Yes, and I won't ride at the airport.

Bobsxlch
01-12-2009, 04:56 PM
Why not? It's close and theres alot of ground to ride on and the police dont bother us. I will say that I never go there alone, I always go with a few friends.

Crazy lil punk
01-12-2009, 05:56 PM
Why not? It's close and theres alot of ground to ride on and the police dont bother us. I will say that I never go there alone, I always go with a few friends.

Its not worth it to me. Not worth the risk, or the ride there really. I would rather just take a long trip for good riding.

bosshogg1
01-19-2009, 04:32 PM
hey yall should try atvpathfinder.com